剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
when I plunge my sword into his traitorous heart.
我定要一刀剜了这个叛徒
All non-essential military personnel are in lock down.
任何非军事人员不得随意外出
All non-essential military personnel are in lock down now.
任何非军事人员不得随意外出
I dreamed about you coming home,
我梦见过你回家的景象
but I thought it was just a dream.
我还以为那只是个梦
Well, here I am.
我回来了
You're alive.
你还活着
So are you.
你也是
I bombed Gabriel's aerie.
我炸毁了加百列的巢穴
You couldn't have known I was in the aerie.
你根本不可能知道我就在他的巢穴里
It was a hell of a move. You--
不过炸得漂亮 你...
You almost got the bastard.
你差点就弄死这个混♥蛋♥了
But I didn't.
可我没有
Next time.
来日方长
Hey, what's wrong?
你怎么了
I was shot.
我中枪了
Shot? How?
中枪了 怎么回事
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Sorry?
什么对不起
The baby.
孩子
They did everything they could, but--
他们拼尽全力想抢救 但是...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, Alex.
对不起 亚历克斯
I'm so sorry, Alex. I'm sorry.
对不起 亚历克斯 真对不起
How are you feeling? Better.
你感觉如何了 好些了
We fought so hard to get Alex back home,
我们拼了命把亚历克斯送回了家
but to what?
但是为了什么呢
You did your duty.
你尽了你的职责
That's all anyone could ask.
那就是你该做的一切
Was it my duty to return him to Claire, too?
把他还给克莱尔也是我的职责吗
Yes, but not for them.
是的 不过不是为了他们
For Vega.
是为了维加
Maybe even for our kind.
也许甚至是为了我们自己
I don't have wings.
我翅膀没有了
I don't have Alex.
亚历克斯也留不住了
What do I have?
那我还有什么
Michael.
米迦勒
Mallory.
马♥勒♥里
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael!
米迦勒
Guards!
警卫
It's the prophet.
是先知
The prophet's returned.
先知回归了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表