剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Darkness has come to the Land of Wendimoor.
黑暗已经笼罩了文迪摩尔的大地
An evil wizard called The Mage has risen,
一位叫"魔法师"的邪恶男巫异军突起
his great army destroying everything in its path.
他的大军势不可挡
Now he marches on to the Valley of Inglenook,
现在他正向着炉边山谷前进
where a war between two families rages.
两个家族正在那里激战
I'm gonna kill you! Get back here!
我要杀了你 回来
There's nowhere left to run!
你已经无处可逃了
You coward!
懦夫
You'll never get away!
你逃不了的
We've got you now!
我们已经逮到你了
Get back here!
回来
You'll pay for what you did to our family!
你要为你对我们家族所做的付出代价
End of the road!
没有路了
You can't run anymore, Trost!
你跑不了了 特罗斯特
My friends,
我的朋友
you misunderstand.
你们误会了
I was running to protect you.
我逃跑是为了保护你们
Come on.
上吧
Had enough?
打够了吗
Panto Trost!
潘托·特罗斯特
Halt where you stand.
站着别动
Kill him, Silas!
杀了他 塞拉斯
Yeah, have Wygar smash him to bits!
对 让韦伽尔打死他
Scramola, deadbeats!
滚吧 手下败将
My family did not take
塞拉斯 我们家族没抓
your brother Farson, Silas.
你哥哥法森
You must believe me.
你要相信我
Of course I believe you, my love.
亲爱的 我当然相信你
Come back, speak to my mother.
回来吧 和我的母亲好好谈谈
Together we could convince our families to end this war
在"魔法师"的军队到达前 我们可以一起说服
before The Mage's armies arrive.
我们的家族结束这场斗争
The prophecy is the only answer.
预言是唯一的答案
Silas, they're coming.
塞拉斯 他们来了
If you believe, then go.
如果你相信我 那就快走
Now.
现在就走
Stay safe, my love.
保重 亲爱的
Save our world.
拯救我们的世界
Fulfill the prophecy!
实现那个预言
Find him!
找到他
Find Dirk Gently!
找到德克·简特里
Awake. Awake. Awake.
醒醒 醒醒
Awake. Awake.
醒醒 醒醒
You are awake.
你醒了
Prepare for testing, Project Icarus.
准备测试 "伊卡洛斯"
Day 63.
第六十三天
Focus, predict the correct image.
集中精神 预知正确的图片
I'm not psychic.
我不是灵媒
This won't work.
行不通的
Wrong.
错误
Wrong.
错误
Predict the number.
预知这个数字
One.
一
Four.
四
Disarm the device.
解除装置
This isn't how this works.
这样真的没用
I'm not psychic.
我不是灵媒
Yes, you are.
不 你就是
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Yes, you are.
你就是
Look, saying it quick doesn't make it true somehow...
说得快不代表就是真的...
Wait... Who is that?
等等 是谁在说话
Is that not the recording?
那不是录音吗
How many of these tests have we done?
这些测试我们做过多少回了
So far...
目前为止...
197, sir.
197次 长官
Could you...
你能不能...
try harder?
再努力一点
"Try harder."
"再努力一点"
What's changed?
怎么了
Why are you talking to me now?
你为什么现在要和我说话了
I've been in here for two months,
我已经在这里待了两个月
and surprise!
意想不到啊
Nothing works.
根本没用
Dead end.
死胡同
They did this to me when I was a child
我小时候 他们就这样对我
for years,
测了好几年
and it went nowhere.
一直毫无进展
Look, cases come to me.
听着 是案件来找我的
I don't find them.
不是我找的它们
That's what being a holistic detective is.
做一个全能侦探就是这样
I'm not designed to solve your problems.
我不是为了解决你的问题而生的
What have you done to my friends?
你对我的朋友做了什么
We're gonna get 'em.
我们会抓到他们的
So you haven't got them?
所以你还没抓到他们
D... No! I mean...
不 我的意思是...
They ran away, man. They...
他们跑了 伙计 他们...
they ran away, and they left you,
他们跑了 丢下了你
and you're alone here.
你在这孤立无援
No one's coming, so just...
没有人会来救你 所以...
try harder.
再努力一点
It's kind of peaceful here.
这里挺宁静的
Especially when you've been on the run for two months.
特别是当这两个月 你一直在逃命的时候
We used to play towns like this on tour.
我们以前经常来这样的小镇玩
Honestly, it's a lot safer out here
说实话 这里比大城市
than in the cities.
要安全多了
I still don't see
我还是不明白
why I can't tell my parents I'm okay.
为什么我不能跟我的父母报平安
Their lines are definitely bugged.
他们的电♥话♥绝对被窃听了
Blackwing would be listening.
黑翼肯定在监听
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
And meeting with your brother isn't?
那和你哥哥见面就不危险吗
That was just a matter of time.
那只是时间问题
Using his log-ins to access CIA networks?
用他的帐号♥登陆中情局的网络
He was bound to notice.
他肯定会察觉
Todd, we don't...
托德 我们不...
I know those other leads have all been dead ends,
我知道其他线索全都断了
but this next one is gonna be...
但下一个线索可能会...
That's what you've said every time.
你每次都这么说
This is the last time.
这是最后一次
We find Blackwing, we find Dirk.
我们找到黑翼 就能找到德克
We find Dirk, we find Amanda,
找到德克 就能找到阿曼达
and we get out of this mess.
然后我们就能摆脱这个烂摊子
Yeah, how do we do that exactly?
是啊 那你说说具体怎么做呢
It'll be like a... holistic thing.
这就像一个全能体
Wherever this next lead is taking us,
不管下一个线索带我们去哪
there'll be some kind of connection.
肯定会有某种联♥系♥
Somewhere, right now,
现在 某个地方
Dirk is waiting for us to find him,
德克正等着我们去找他
and he'll know how to fix this.
他会知道如何解决这件事
Wrong.
错误
Wrong.
错误
This is your...
这就是你...
I am...
我要...
Wrong!
错误
This concludes today's testing.
以下是今天测试的总结
You have done a very bad job.
你做得 非常不好
I'm never getting out of here.
我要永远困在这里了
What'd you see in your wacky shit brain this time, boss?
老大 这次你那脑袋瓜里又看到了什么
I don't know...
说不清...
I don't know, they're always so muddled.
我不明白 这些影像总是很混乱
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表