剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
tickets, Mom?
在哪里 妈妈
I'm gonna get you your tickets, Scott...
我会给你买♥♥票的 斯科特
You said you'd get me tickets to Sound of Nothing,
你说过要给我买♥♥ 《无声》的票
and then you went and got groceries!
可你去买♥♥了食品杂货
Well, we need groceries, hon'.
我们需要食品杂货 亲爱的
You need to eat healthier, you can't just have fast food...
你得吃得更健康 不能只吃快餐
Don't tell me what I need to eat!
别告诉我该吃什么
Are you a nutritionist?
你是营养师吗
No...
不是
Are you a nutritionist?
你是营养师吗
All right, that's it!
好了 够了
Mister!
先生
You're grounded.
你被禁足了
Your phone privileges
你的手♥机♥使用权
are revoked.
被取消了
Hand it over.
给我
I'm not afraid of you anymore, Mom!
我不再怕你了 妈妈
I'm gonna get that back,
我会拿回来的
and you are gonna get me those tickets!
你还会给我买♥♥那些票的
Yeah?
是吗
Well, we'll see about that, Bucko!
我们走着瞧 混球
Because I am the boss here,
因为这里我说了算
and I make the rules, and I decide what...
我制定规则 我决定...
No, don't lock it.
不 别锁门
Bob?
鲍勃
Quiet, I'm sleeping.
别吵 我在睡觉
Bobby!
小鲍
Suzie!
苏西
What did I tell you about goofing off on your phone at work?
我怎么说的 办公时间玩手♥机♥该怎么办
It's my son's phone.
这是我儿子的手♥机♥
Don't tell me you're getting your attitude back.
别告诉我 你那老♥毛♥病又回来了
You know, that accident
那场意外是
was the best thing that ever happened to you.
发生在你身上最好的事情
No, no, no, no, don't get sensitive.
不 不 不 别太敏感
I need you focused.
你要集中注意力
We need to get all the paperwork
我们需要完成所有的文书工作
and safety sign-offs done.
和安全签发
The clock's ticking.
时间紧迫
We already got 3,000 pounds of dynamite down there,
我们有三千磅炸♥药♥放在那边
just gathering dust...
都起灰了
I'm on it.
我会搞定的
I got it.
我明白了
A-okay.
好的
"A-okay."
"好的"
That was too close.
太险了
If that cop calls in a description,
如果那警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 描述一下
we could be in serious trouble.
我们可能会陷入大♥麻♥烦
I don't think he will.
我觉得他不会
He seems...
他看上去...
insane.
疯疯癫癫的
I'm feeling better, we should get going.
我感觉好点了 我们该走了
In broad daylight?
光天化日之下吗
Todd, if this is a high-security
托德 如果这是个戒备森严的
government facility...
政♥府♥机构...
You can handle it.
你能搞定的
I am not an army, Todd.
我又不是军队 托德
I'm not... James Bond.
我不是詹姆斯·邦德
Aren't you, though? Kinda?
你不是吗 不像吗
Okay, you just had a pararibulitus attack
好的 你刚刚在警♥察♥面前
in front of a police officer.
逆感症发作
There's...
这...
Things aren't going...
事情并不...
great.
顺利
You're telling me that?
你要说的就是这个吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I try not to focus too much
最近发生在
on the repercussions, psychologically,
我生活里的
of the more... recent events
这些事情
that are happening in my life,
我努力不去想太多
because...
因为
my chest gets tight,
我很压抑
and my hands start to shake, and...
双手发抖 而且
I think I want to scream, and then I just want to scream,
我想尖叫 只想尖叫
and never stop screaming...
不停地尖叫
If there's one thing Dirk taught me,
如果德克教会了我什么
it's that it has to be going somewhere.
就是这肯定会带我们去哪里
It all has to be going somewhere.
这一切都有个方向
It got us this far, right?
我们都到这了 对吗
"Got us this far?"
"我们都到这了"
in relation to what?
有什么关系呢
We need to get to Dirk.
我们得找到德克
Blackwing has the answer.
黑翼知道在哪
Blackwing is the solution.
黑翼就是解决方法
Does Blackwing suck?
黑翼很糟糕吗
Does it...
它
suck, sir?
很糟糕吗 长官
This is Project Moloch?
这是"摩洛神"吗
This is the most powerful subject
这是里金斯抓来的
that Riggins ever brought in,
最强力的实验品吗
and he was just like, what, in a, just...
他就像在...
in a normal hospital?
普通医院住院一样
He'd been transferred several times
黑翼项目流产后
after Blackwing shut down.
他被转移了数次
He actually suffered a stroke when we transported him...
我们搬运他的时候 他中风了...
Yeah, okay, whatever, but, like,
好吧 无所谓 但是
this guy is...
像这家伙
He's...
他...
not cool.
不酷
He's not.
一点都不酷
He's just, like...
他就像...
Stupid!
傻瓜
But...
但
what about Project Alpha?
"阿尔法"呢
Okay...
好吧
Hi.
嘿
You're not the usual scientist.
你不是常来的那个科学家
You're, uh, you're new.
你是新来的
Hey, hey, hey, listen,
嘿 听着
look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
You have gotta get me out of here, okay?
你得把我弄出去 好吗
I've been in here for...
我已经在这待了
Look...
看
70 days.
七十天了
Can you see? 70 days. Look, look.
看到了吗 七十天了 听着
Every day they just keep asking me the same question
每天他们都在问我同一个问题
about if I have some kind of super power, but I don't!
我有没有某种超能力 可我没有
I don't!
我没有
You've gotta let me talk to who's in charge.
你得让我和管事的说话
I'm in charge.
我就是管事的
You are?
你吗
So...
那么
how does your power work?
你的超能力是什么
I don't have a power.
我没有超能力
Okay? I'm a tech guy.
好吗 我是个技术员
Computers.
玩电脑的
You survived seven days with Project Marzanna.
你和"玛珊娜"共处了七天
Marzanna...
"玛珊娜"
Bart?
巴特吗
She kills everybody that she comes in contact with,
她杀了一切她接触的人
except you,
除了你
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表