剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Todd, can we not right now?
托德 我们先别问这个了
That's The Boy.
那个男孩
Francis. My name is Francis.
弗朗西斯 我叫弗朗西斯
Thanks for bringing me back, Dirk.
谢谢你带我回来 德克
I'm sorry it was so confusing.
很抱歉 一切都太令人疑惑了
No, that's...
不 那...
That's quite all right.
真的没事
It was hard for me to see things clearly
我在昏睡的时候
while I was in the big sleep.
很难清晰地理解这一切
I couldn't make anything new,
我无法创造新东西
couldn't change anything.
无法改变任何事物
I just knew if I could get here,
我只知道 如果我来了这儿
I would wake up.
我就会醒过来
Sorry your world got so screwed up.
抱歉 你的世界变得一团糟了
It's okay.
没关系
I can fix all this.
我能挽回一切
Wendimoor will be perfect.
文迪摩尔会完美如新
What about The Mage?
魔法师怎么样了
The Mage!
魔法师
Oh, my God, totally forgot about him!
天哪 我完全忘了他
Oh, we need to stop him, we...
我们得阻止他 我们...
The Mage is dead.
魔法师死了
Dead?
死了
Your friends back home already stopped him.
你们回去的朋友已经阻止了他
Who could possibly stop a super-powerful Dark Wizard?
谁能阻止一个有超能力的黑暗巫师
Farah. Farah.
法拉赫 法拉赫
Farah. I knew it before we said it.
法拉赫 我早就知道了
But now, she needs your help.
但现在 她需要帮助
Why? What...
为什么 什么...
I'll send you back with a gift.
我会送你们回去 并附上一件礼物
It'll be the last thing I make in the old world.
这会是我在旧世界制♥造♥的最后一件东西
Thank you for your help, stranger.
谢谢你们的帮助 陌生人
Your friends, the Rowdy 3, are okay.
你们的朋友 无赖三人帮没事
But I suppose they'll want their special car back.
但他们应该会想要回 他们那辆特殊的车
What about me?
那我呢
I still have things to learn here.
我在这儿还有东西要学
No.
不
You have big things to do in the other world.
你在另一个世界还有更重要的事情要做
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God, oh, God,
天哪 天哪
oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...
天哪 天哪 天哪
Farah?
法拉赫
Okay... Hobbs!
没事... 霍布斯
You alive?
你还活着吗
I'm definitely sort of alive...
我当然还活着
Tina?
蒂娜
Hey, man, whassup?
嗨 你好啊
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Maybe...
也许...
not, Todd.
有事 托德
Here, I'll help...
来 我会帮...
Who shot you?
谁开的枪
Oh, it was a whole thing.
这一会儿可说不完
Listen, I'm so sorry about all of this.
听着 我很抱歉发生的一切
Are you apologizing to me
因为我救了你
for me saving your life?
你在向我道歉吗
That is so you.
那可真是你的作风
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Hello, Francis.
你好 弗朗西斯
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thank you for your help, Mona.
谢谢你的帮助 莫娜
I couldn't have done this without you, Dirk.
没有你 我做不到 德克
Can I...
我能...
Can I ask you...
我能问问你...
Do you know...
你知道...
what I am?
我是什么吗
Do you know...
你知道...
why I am?
我的原由吗
I know a little.
我知道的不多
We're supposed to help fix things.
我们应该是要帮助修复一些东西的
That's what all of us are.
那就是我们
Tools...
工具...
to fix the broken universe.
用来修复破损的宇宙
There's problems in reality.
现实世界有很多问题
You're supposed to repair them.
你应该去修复它们
Each of us has a different purpose.
我们每个人都有不同的功能
You help people be where they should be.
你帮助人们找到他们的位置
And you?
那你呢
I was supposed to make things,
我应该创造事物
but then my dreams caused a problem
只不过后来我的梦引发了个麻烦
that you had to fix.
需要你来修复
I wish my life in the other world
我希望在另一个世界的生活
had turned out better,
可以有所好转
but I guess there are some things
不过有些事
you just have to let go.
你只能放手
You have to create your own world,
你不得不创造自己的世界
create your own family.
创造自己的家人
But I suppose you already know that,
不过你应该早就懂得这些了
don't you, Dirk?
对吧 德克
Are you ready to go home?
准备好回家了吗
Now, what should I do with you?
我应该怎么处理你呢
Hello.
你好
Thank you for getting rid of all these jerks.
谢谢你处理了这些混♥蛋♥
There were only supposed to be ten of them,
他们本应只有十个人
not a whole army.
而不是一整支军队
Are you The Boy?
你就是那个男孩吗
That's me.
就是我
Well, are you gonna fix everything?
你要修复这一切了吗
You gonna make it all better?
你会让一切变好吗
This was never meant to happen.
这些原本不会发生的
I messed up with the Suzie Boreton lady,
我招惹了苏西 博尔顿女士
and me messing up led to more people dying,
然后更多人因此而死
people who weren't supposed to.
他们本不该死
I can't beat it.
我无法战胜它
You could stay here, you know.
你可以留在这
I'm gonna fix all this,
我会修复一切
make it all better.
让这里变得更好
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I can't, I would just ruin your perfect world.
我不能 我只会毁掉你的完美世界
I thought I was a leaf
我原以为 我就像
in the stream of creation.
随波逐流的一片树叶
But I'm not.
但我不是
I'm on a wire.
我身系提线
I'm a puppet.
只是个傀儡
I'm not even a person.
我甚至不算人类
I'm just a weapon.
我只是件武器
In time,
将来
I hope you'll find that that's not true.
我希望你知道这不是真的
Get me outta here.
让我从这出去
Okay.
好的
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
40 people dead,
死了40个人
a security breach
世界上
at one of the most secure facilities
最安全的机构之一里的
in the world.
安全漏洞
This is a disaster.
简直是灾难
A disaster?
灾难
Really?
真的吗
See, now,
听着
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表