剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
They said I couldn't carry two guns,
他们说我不能带两把枪
and the dang belt has about four extra slots,
而这鬼腰带还有四个额外的槽
so it's one of those "why not?" type of situations.
所以这就是一个"为什么不呢"的情形
Got it.
明白了
Looks like there was a fire in here.
看来这里好像发生过火灾
Hmm, no, no...
不 不...
No, those burn marks happened all over town
不 67年的电涌事件之后
after the power surge back in The '67.
那些烧痕整个镇上都有
What's The '67?
什么67年的事件
Well, Ms. Black, back in 1967,
布莱克小姐 1967年
there was an electrical pulse that ruined the power grid
有一场电脉冲摧毁了电网
and fried electronics for miles around Bergsberg.
烧毁了博格斯伯格方圆数公里内的电器
Crops died. Farms failed. Most everybody left town.
庄稼死了 农民破产了 几乎所有人都走了
That Marina,
玛丽娜
the woman that you found out there in the dang tree,
那个你们发现在树上的女人
and her husband, Hector,
还有她的丈夫 赫克托
they went missing days beforehand.
他们在事故几天前就失踪了
Guess this was their place.
这应该是他们的住处
I always just knew them as a name on the motel.
我总是把他们当作汽车旅馆的名字
Does this have anything to do
这和那艘空地上的船
with that boat in the middle of that field?
有什么关系吗
Oh, The Infant, Male, Pollock, Francis?
波洛克·弗朗西斯男婴号♥吗
No, no, no.
不 不 不
That'd been there for at least ten years
67年的事件发生前 它就在那了
before The '67 even happened,
至少十年了
but no one knows where that came from either.
不过也没人知道它是怎么出现的
Okay, this is weird.
好吧 这太奇怪了
You know, all the other phone jacks
所有电♥话♥线插口
have been ripped clean out,
都被拔掉了
but this one's still here.
这个却还在
Nope, nothing.
没声音
Someone cleared out this whole place.
有人清理过这个地方了
Why would they leave one phone?
为什么唯独留下了一个电♥话♥
Hobbs...
霍布斯...
More footprints.
有更多的脚印
Over here.
这里
What have you got there?
有什么发现
Could belong to the fella broke open the door.
应该是撞破门的人留下的
How did he appear in the middle of the room?
他是怎么凭空出现在房♥间里的
Yeah...
是啊...
So, I read in your report
我在你的报告中读到
that you're trained in this kind of stuff.
你受过相关的训练
How come you never became a...
为什么你没有成为一个...
you know, a something?
在这方面有所建树
My whole family's in law enforcement,
我全家人都在执法机构工作
except me.
除了我
It just kind of worked out that way.
结果就是这样
Shit, really?
真的吗
Mine, too.
我也是
I feel like I could never live up
可我应该无法
to their expectations, though, you know.
满足他们的期待了
Bah, probably sound dumb to you.
你可能觉得很蠢
Doesn't sound dumb.
并不蠢
Ms. Black?
布莱克小姐
Yeah, I... I thought I heard something.
嗯 我好像听到了点声音
Spodeekadak.
斯波迪卡达克
That means something, right?
它有所深意 对吧
I'm right, right, and Farah's wrong?
我对了 法拉赫错了
There's something here.
这里有东西
It's a circle, Todd.
就是个圆 托德
Exactly, but, it's, like, wet, right?
没错 但它是湿的
That means something?
意味着什么
Yes, for fans of wet circles,
对于湿圈爱好者来说 没错
I suppose it's very exciting.
真是激动人心
So, how is this leading him to find a boy?
这个怎么让他找到一个男孩
That's what he wants, right?
他想找那个男孩 对吧
If Dirk's doing it, it's leading him somewhere.
如果德克看到这个 就能指引他去一个地方
So, basically, he ignores whatever you say
所以他只要无视你的话
and then does some random shit for no reason?
然后无缘无故地乱转就行了吧
Yeah, that kind of sums it up.
嗯 总结得不错
You blew up your life for this?
你就把生命浪费在这个上面
Hey! There's something up here.
这上面有东西
Dirk, how did you get up there?
德克 你怎么上去的
I climbed the thing.
从这里爬上来的啊
So... so what about you and Farah?
那你和法拉赫是怎么回事
You've been on the road for a while.
你们一起赶了一段时间的路
I wouldn't have put you two together.
我以为你俩合不来呢
We're...
我们...
We've gotten close.
我们关系好了些
On the run.
逃亡途中
So hot.
正点
Bonnie and Clyde.
邦妮与克莱德
or is that, like, Dirk?
还是德克
Like, was that the reason why Mexican Funeral broke up?
他们是"墨西哥坟墓"解散的原因吗
No.
不
I was my own Yoko long before these people ever showed up.
我自己才是 那时他们还没出现
Raise 'em.
升上来
Shock them awake.
电醒他们
Welcome home! I come awake in a scary way!
欢迎回家 我以一个可怕的方式苏醒
What a rush.
感觉真爽
You guys were here the whole time?
你们也一直在这里吗
I knew I smelled something.
我闻到了什么味道
We're hanging from the ceiling.
我们被吊在了房♥顶上
Sure got awful lonely down there. I was just asleep.
在下面太寂寞了 我都在睡觉
That whole time? I'm a tired guy.
一直吗 我很累
I sure am happy to see you guys!
见到你们非常高兴
Yeah, this is great! Ha!
对呀 太棒了
No, it isn't. Not great.
并不是 才不棒呢
Actually, I do not like it.
我一点也不喜欢这样
Okay, send two of them back down and gas them out.
放两个回去 然后释放气体
I only need to talk to one.
我只要跟一个谈
Which one, sir?
哪一个 长官
The one that talks normal!
说话正常的那个
Aw, shit, that isn't is me.
妈的 看来不是我
I talk good!
我说话正常
Back in the hole!
回洞里去吧
Hello...
你好...
It's okay!
没事的
Martin. I'm Supervisor Friedkin.
马丁 我是主管人弗里德金
You don't think I remember you, boy?
你觉得我忘了你吗 小子
You and I have an appointment.
我们可有约定
You know we eat neurological energy, right?
你知道我们以神经能量为食吧
You know we can smell fear?
你知道我们可以嗅出恐惧吧
Okay, you listen to me...
好吧 听我说
Now, I don't know if you've got a better idea
我不知道除了把我们锁在地下
than just keep us locked up in this floor,
你还有什么更好的想法
but taking me out was a bonzo bad idea.
但放我上来 绝对是个坏主意
I wanted to ask for your help.
我需要你们的帮助
You know, when we feed off other weirdos like us,
吸食和我们一样的怪胎的能量
it don't hurt 'em, but normal people?
不会伤害他们 但如果是正常人呢
It can go very, very wrong.
事情就不妙了
I need you to find Dirk Gently.
我需要你们找到德克·简特里
You guys can find him wherever he is, right?
不管他在哪 你们都能找到他吧
You were, like, living off of him or whatever?
你们以他或者什么的为食
And I'll get you better living quarters,
我可以给你们更好的住处
or I could get you something to eat somehow, or...
或者给你们食物什么的
You... want my help?
你... 想要我的帮助
Yes. Well, you're off to an Aplus start.
是的 你这个开场白满分
You just brought me something to eat.
你只是给我带食物来了
What?
什么
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表