剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Open it.
打开
Now.
快点
Hey, freeze! Drop your weapons!
别动 把武器放下
Hi, Dirk!
你好 德克
Mona?!
莫娜
Down, now.
快趴下
You guys smell that?
你们闻到了吗
It's weird.
一阵怪味
I don't like it, man, it smells like burning.
我不喜欢这气味 像是什么东西烧焦了
We stop her here,
我们在这里阻止她
before she gets to the Drummer
不让她接近鼓手
and her brother.
还有她哥哥
No, I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I've got ants in my pants.
我开始紧张了
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Why is she laughing?
她为什么一直在笑
This is why we were brought here.
这就是我们来这里的原因
This goofy bad-news voodoo mama ain't got nothin' on us.
这个愚蠢的麻烦老巫婆奈何不了我们
Sticks and stones.
随你们怎么说
Protesto!
普罗特斯拖
You rats think
你们这些杂碎
that you can defeat me?
真觉得能打败我
Feeding time, boys.
大伙们 开饭了
Vraxis.
瓦拉克西斯
Dirk!
德克
You came to save me!
你来救我了
They said you were in trouble?
他们说你有麻烦了
Well, yes, I definitely have been in trouble, Mona.
没错 我确实有麻烦 莫娜
I've been trying to find The Boy!
我一直在找那个男孩
Is that where you went when you went through the bed?
你穿过床之后 就去找他了吗
Mona, might I be so rude as to inquire,
莫娜 冒昧地追问一下
when you said "find The Boy,"
你说"找到那个男孩"的时候
you didn't happen to know he was in Blackwing
你知不知道 他一直
the whole time?
都在黑翼内部
No, I didn't know that.
我当然不知道
I was just trying to help
我只是想帮助
the cute little snail that talks in my head.
在我脑袋里说话的可爱小蜗牛
Right, that's great.
好 真是太好了
You did great work for that...
你做得很好 为了那只...
snail?
蜗牛
Did you find The Boy?
你找到那个男孩了吗
Yes. Yes, I did,
是的 我找到了
and he's here,
他就在这里
and this man is going to take us to him.
这个人会带我们找到他
Moloch is in the East Wing.
摩洛神在东区
We'll never make it.
我们绝对到不了
This place is a war zone!
这地方都成了战场
"You'll never make it!
"你绝对到不了
This place is a war zone!"
这地方都成了战场"
We'll never make it.
我们绝对到不了
This place is a war zone! Can you help?
这地方都成了战场 你能帮忙吗
Of course.
当然
I can get you there
我能带你过去
really, really fast.
非常 非常快
Excellent!
太棒了
Okay, just one thing...
对了 就是有件事要问
can you turn into a bug?
你能变成小虫子吗
Only emotionally.
我情感上可以
Okay,
好吧
then we'll try something else.
我们可以试试别的
Alakazaam!
阿♥拉♥卡赞
Face my wrath, you insect.
感受我的愤怒吧 蝼蚁
Die at the hand
死在宇宙里
of the most powerful creature
最强大的
in the universe!
敌人手里
Toros.
托洛斯
Enough.
够了
Enough of this!
一切都到此为止
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Like, seriously,
认真问一句
what is your problem?
你到底有什么毛病
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
You're, like, some mom from Montana?
你看起来像蒙大拿州的全职妈妈
I don't understand why you're involved,
我不明白你怎么被卷进来的
literally, at all.
完全不明白
No one does!
也没有人明白
You're just like this psycho crazy person
你就像是个精神失常的疯子
who's screwing up everything for everyone!
只会破坏身边的一切
You have killed so many people.
你杀了这么多人
Do you have any conception of what is going on,
你到底知不知道现在是什么情况
or what you're even doing?
或者你到底在做什么
I have this now.
我现在有这个了
This...
这个...
has given me a second chance.
给了我第二次机会
It's helped me fix everything that's broken.
帮助我挽救破碎的一切
I'm taking control of my life.
我要主宰自己的人生
Taking control of your life is about changing you,
主宰自己的人生应该是改变自己
not everything else.
而不是改变其他东西
It isn't some instant magic wand
不是随意摇一摇魔法棒
that you can just wave around
就让周遭的一切
and make everything the way you want it.
变成你想要的样子
Maybe you're right, then.
也许你是对的
Maybe I am a bad person.
也许我就是个坏人
But it's so much more fun
但这比一直当好人
than being good all the time. Wait.
有趣多了 等一下
Why are we even talking?
为什么我们还在聊天
Why haven't you killed me yet?
为什么你还没有杀掉我
Ooh, ooh, ooh... your wand is messed up!
你的魔杖坏了
Your wand is messed up! Ooh, ooh!
你的魔杖坏了
No... No, Barabat...
不... 不 巴巴...
I can't believe...
难以置信...
This ends now.
都结束了
You really think you can turn into something
你真的觉得 你变身的速度
faster than I can pull this trigger?
会比我开枪的速度快吗
Oh, I understand now.
我明白了
You're the bad one.
你是那个坏人
No, I'm not!
不 我不是
That'd be a much more compelling position
如果你不拿枪指着我的头
if you weren't pointing a gun to my head.
那会更有说服力
I can't let you go,
我不能让你走
'cause then you'll just disappear again
因为你会再次消失
and make me look like an idiot!
让我看起来像个白♥痴♥
Everybody thinks that I'm an idiot!
所有人都觉得我是个白♥痴♥
Even I maybe think that I might be an idiot!
甚至我自己 都觉得我可能是个白♥痴♥
Look, the only way to end this
听着 唯一能结束这一切的方法
is to return Project Moloch to Wendimoor.
就是把"摩洛神"送回到文迪摩尔
That's why all of this is happening.
那里就是这一切发生的原因
Oh, God...
天哪...
It is him.
是他
Ken was right.
肯是对的
It's because he had that stroke
因为我把他送过来的时候
when I brought him here.
他发了一次中风
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Why am I always wrong?
为什么错的总是我
I just...
我只是...
I want to be right for once.
我就想对一次
It's all so complicated.
这一切都太复杂了
Wait...
等一下...
Am I the villain?
我是坏人吗
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表