剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Am I, like, the bad guy,
难道我是坏人
but I'm just so stupid that I didn't even notice?
但是太蠢了 自己都没有发现吗
It's not just you, Mr. Friedkin.
不只是你 弗里德金先生
The problem is Blackwing.
问题在于黑翼
The attempts to build a cage
试图建造一个监狱
around the utterly uncontainable
囚禁那些无法控制的人
have only caused more bloodshed.
只会造成更多的杀戮
Don't blow this.
不要搞砸了
This is your chance
这次是你的机会
to make things right.
让事情走向正轨
I can't let you go.
我不能让你走
You're the problem, not me.
你才是问题所在 不是我
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
What's more important, Mr. Friedkin,
更重要的是 弗里德金先生
being in charge,
是要掌管一切
or doing the right thing?
还是做正确的事情呢
Is this a trick question?
这问题是在给我下套吗
No?
不是
Clear!
安全
There's more coming, more coming!
更多人来了 更多人来了
There's no time for more fighting!
没时间战斗了
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 我们走
Oh no.
不
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
The portal's gone.
入口不见了
Is that... Bad.
那就... 糟糕了
That's very bad.
那就非常糟糕了
Amanda, come on,
阿曼达 醒醒
you're okay...
你没事的...
What happened?
发生什么了
Sis!
妹妹
Oh, my god.
天哪
Man, I'm messed up.
天哪 我好混乱
We need to reopen the portal, okay?
我们需要重新打开入口 好吗
Wait, what happened to that evil bitch with the wand?
等等 那个拿着魔杖的邪恶巫婆怎么了
Is she dead?
她死了吗
No.
没有
Come on...
来吧...
Open the gate.
打开入口
Just find a way.
想个办法
I'll cover you.
我来掩护你
Cover me? Todd, she'll kill you.
掩护我 托德 她会杀了你的
Do it now, or we all die.
现在就开 不然我们都会死
No... No!
不... 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
What is going on? What's wrong?
怎么了 哪里错了
There is supposed to be a portal here!
这里应该有个入口的
Oh, no, something must've happened.
不 肯定发生什么事情了
Well, we have to do something!
我们得做点什么才行
Dirk Gently dies, and the prophecy is over!
德克·简特里死了 预言就结束了
You? The...
是你 那个...
Bart... guy?
巴特的... 男人
Dirk, this is bad.
德克 太糟糕了
You guys aren't going anywhere.
你们哪都不能去
This is Supervisor Adams.
我是主管亚当斯
Lock this room down, Priority Ten!
封锁这个房♥间 最高优先级
Now!
现在
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Nafraya stupid baboon!
腻个蠢狒狒
Amanda, open the portal now!
阿曼达 现在打开入口
I won't let you ruin this for me!
我不会让你破坏这一切的
No...
不...
Ken, listen to me,
肯 听我说
you have no idea what is going on here.
你不知道这里发生着什么
Don't you condescend to me, Svlad,
不要对我表现出优越感 斯弗拉德
you fast-talking freak.
你个花言巧语的怪人
You don't even understand your abilities.
你甚至都不知道自己的能力
You wander through out-of-control situations
你徘徊于失去控制的情况中
fumbling everything you touch!
搞砸一切你接触的人和物
But if you're here now,
但如果你留在这里
there's a chance
还有机会
that this is where you're meant to stay,
这就是你本该待的地方
and I'll be damned
如果我不牢牢
if I'm letting the debug function of reality
盯着现实世界 有调试功能的人
walk out on my watch!
我就完蛋了
Then...
那么...
you won't kill me.
你不会杀我
No.
不会
But...
但是...
Reinforcements will be here soon.
增援部队很快就要来了
This facility is under control.
整个黑翼都在控制之中
You, don't move.
你 别动
I'm on your side!
我和你是一边的
Avaratos.
阿瓦特罗斯
Avaratos!
阿瓦特罗斯
Avaratos.
阿瓦特罗斯
No...
不...
I think I must be going.
我应该要走了
My friends are waiting for me.
我的朋友们还在等我
Don't move.
别动
I swear to God, I will shoot you in your other leg!
我向天发誓 我会射你另一条腿的
No.
不
You moron, drop that now.
你个蠢货 放下枪
You can't control it.
你不能控制这一切
That's not how it works.
一切都不是这样的
Shut up, Hugo.
闭嘴 雨果
You can only make it worse, you can't fix anything.
你只能搞得更糟 无法弥补任何东西
Svlad, Svlad!
斯弗拉德 斯弗拉德
I will shoot you!
我会开枪的
You shoot him, and I shoot you!
你开枪 我就开枪
Todd?
托德
Keep the portal open.
让入口开着
Don't do it!
别动
Dirk...
德克...
Go.
去
Now!
立刻
Don't move!
别动
No!
不
No!
不
Bye bye, now.
再见
Todd?
托德
Toro...
特罗...
Rise and shine.
该起床了
Todd, please tell me you're okay.
托德 告诉我你没事
Are you The Boy?
你是那个男孩
I don't remember you.
我不记得你
Are you a bad guy or a good guy?
你是好人 还是坏人
Good guy?
好人
The bad guy! So bad... The main bad guy...
坏人 特别坏... 坏蛋头子...
Bad guy! She's the worst!
坏人 最坏的那个
I'll rip you to pieces, you little piece of...
我要把你撕成碎片 你个小...
Did we win?
我们赢了吗
Who... who won?
谁... 谁赢了
Dirk!
德克
It's him!
是他
It's actually him!
真的是他
You did it! What? How?
你做到了 什么 怎么做到的
Bit of a team effort, really.
算是团队的力量吧
Oh, my God, what happened to your leg?
天哪 你的腿怎么了
Wait a second, what happened to...
等等 怎么...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表