剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
And you fell onto a bed that then disappeared.
然后你掉到了一张床上 接着床就消失了
Yes.
对
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
好吧 不会吧
It's a Murphy bed.
这就是张折叠床
Flush with the wall.
藏在墙里
But in the house within the house,
但在房♥子里的那间房♥子里
the bed was down.
这张床是放下来的
Is this how you came through to our world?
这就是你来到我们世界的通道吗
This is where I fell.
这就是我掉下来的地方
Looks like water damage.
看起来有水渍
Where? What do you got?
哪里 你看到什么了
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's a solid wall.
这是一面实心墙
How did you come through?
你是怎么穿过来的
Guys?
大家
A little help over here.
来帮个忙
What is this?
这是什么
Home.
我的家乡
I come from a place far away from here,
我从一个很遥远的地方来
a beautiful, perfect place called Wendimoor,
一个风景如画的美丽国度 文迪摩尔
that I rule unopposed
我是前所未有的
as the most powerful wizard ever to exist.
最强大的巫师 无人能与我匹敌
You see, Suzie, there's no point in fighting me.
苏西 跟我作对毫无意义
You can't win.
你赢不了的
I believe a lie has been told about my world,
在我的国家 流传着一个谎言
Suzanne Boreton.
苏珊娜·博尔顿
A lie in the form of a prophecy
一个以预言形式散播
that has been kept secret from me.
而且瞒着我的谎言
A lie that states
一个声称
that someone could end my reign.
会有人终结我统治的谎言
I created the second wand
我造了第二根魔杖
because I needed a partner
是因为我需要一个搭档
to help me uncover this prophecy...
来帮我揭穿这个预言...
and destroy it.
然后摧毁它
I just wanna leave Bergsberg.
我只是想离开博格斯伯格
I don't wanna hurt anybody.
不想伤害谁
Don't you, though, Suzanne?
不是吗 苏珊娜
I didn't mean to get drawn into all this.
我没想扯上这一切
I just...
我只是...
I'm a nice person.
我是个好人
No, you're not!
不 你不是
No... you're... not.
不... 你不是
The wand wasn't drawn to you
如果你是个好人
because you're nice.
你就不会吸引魔杖了
You're far better than nice.
你比好人要好太多了
You're interesting.
你很有趣
Nice people will conspire against you
好人会在背地里阻止你
to stop you having what you want...
得到你想要的一切...
Power.
权利
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Join me,
加入我吧
and you can leave this wretched place
你就可以离开这个鬼地方了
and be a queen.
成为皇后
No one telling you what to do anymore.
再也没人来告诉你该做什么
As long as you hold the wand,
只要你握着这根魔杖
you will be invincible.
你就战无不胜
Glorious.
辉煌闪耀
Perfect.
完美无缺
Do you want them to take that away from you?
你想让他们夺走这一切吗
No.
不想
No, I'm never going back to the way things were.
我永远也不要回到以前的样子
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I need you to kill Dirk Gently.
我想让你 杀了德克·简特里
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表