剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
No, I don't think you are.
不 我觉得你不是
Panto, come on.
潘托 走吧
Bart...
巴特...
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Ken, I'm really sorry,
肯 真的很抱歉
but I'm gonna go.
但我要走了
'Kay, bye.
好了 拜
Bart...
巴特...
No, no, no. Hey, hey.
不 不 不
Bart. Hold on a minute.
巴特 等一下
Unhand the lady.
我不碰她
Right.
对
Right you are.
你是对的
On the list of things I'm not doing today, Priest,
普里斯特 我今天不打算做的事情里
going back to Blackwing is near the top.
回黑翼差不多排名第一
Think it over.
好好想想
She said she doesn't want to go.
她说了 她不想回去
There's no more left to discuss.
不用再说了
Now stand aside.
现在靠边站
Stand down! Hold on!
放下武器 等一下
Stand down!
放下武器
What is it?
怎么了
What's happening?
发生什么了
Stand down!
放下武器
We don't wanna kill any more people.
我们不想杀更多人了
We just wanna go to Wendimoor for the happily ever after.
我们只想去文迪摩尔 过上永远幸福的日子
I'm not gonna let that happen, Bart.
巴特 我不会让你去的
Panto?
潘托
Shit.
该死
Everybody stand down!
所有人都放下武器
Are you sure you don't wanna come to Wendimoor?
你确定不想来文迪摩尔吗
Bart, listen to me!
巴特 听我说
Okay, well, listen, Ken,
好的 听着 肯
you let me know if you change your mind, okay?
如果你改变主意了 告诉我 好吗
Bart!
巴特
Wait! Stop!
等一下 别走
Come on. Sorry about the mess.
走吧 对不起 弄得一团糟
Bart, wait! Bart! Stop! Wait!
巴特 等一下 巴特 别走 等一下
'Sway! Odere go, way from thepadenz.
则边 走这边 去宫垫的路
Wait. So, the pool in the throne room
等一下 宫殿里的那个水池
leads to the bed?
能通向那张床吗
Possibly. The bed led to the pool.
有可能 那张床通向那个水池
Drummer pulled us through a pool.
鼓手从水池里把我们拉出来的
I got a lake.
我有个湖
Shouldn't the pool in the throne room
难道宫殿里的水池和
work the same way as Wakti's?
瓦塔蒂那的 运作方式不一样的吗
Absolutely.
对极了
And by that I mean, possibly, sure. Maybe?
我是说 可能 当然 也许
We have no way of knowing that.
我们没法知道
How'd that truck get through? Same pool?
那辆车是怎么过来的 同一个水池吗
We really have no idea how any of this works.
我们真的不知道是怎么回事
You gonna pull that guy you need
你要把需要的人从水池里
through a pool?
拉出来吗
Drummer's got the power.
鼓手有这个能力
Wait. Wait a second. Amanda, you know how to do this?
等一下 阿曼达 你知道怎么做吗
You said you needed Wakti's help.
你说你需要瓦塔蒂的帮助
Well, I have to try.
我得试试
Dirk, do I have to reach through the pool
德克 我需要通过水池
to find The Boy in Blackwing?
在黑翼里找到那个男孩吗
Because I don't know where he is in there.
因为我不知道他在哪里
Okay, then let's do this.
好的 我们这么做
If you can get me and the Rowdy 3 in,
如果你能让我和无赖三人帮进去
we'll be like a super action-boy strike team.
我们就像超级战斗士突击队
Jailbreak.
越狱
Look, let's just take a beat here.
听着 我们等一下
There's no time! We can't, dude!
没有时间了 不能停 兄弟
You want to portal into Blackwing to get The Boy?
你要从入口去黑翼 找到那个男孩吗
Suzie Boreton is here destroying everything.
苏西 博尔顿正在毁灭这里的一切
There's an army coming!
大军正在来袭
Yeah, that actually was kinda a lot of guys.
是的 其实是很多人
Shitloads bigtime.
一大群人
There's 11,000 dudes. I counted real quick.
有一万一千人 我之前迅速地数过
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了
I know I said we needed to take control,
我确实说过 我们得控制住
but what if the universe is not on our side this time?
但如果这次 宇宙不站我们这边怎么办
We need a real plan.
我们需要一个真正的计划
Did we really come all this way
我们这么大老远跑来
just so we could all get...
只是为了得到...
God!
天哪
Todd?
托德
Is he...?
他是...
Are you having an attack?
你的病发作了吗
Yeah.
对
My pills!
给我药
Late lunch, gentlemen?
先生们 迟来的午餐
No, hold up.
不 等一下
Don't help him.
不要帮他
What?!
什么
Todd, listen.
托德 听着
Remember how I said
记住我说过
pararibulitus works differently here?
在这里逆感症的效果不一样
Well, it feels the same.
感觉是一样的
I know, but just listen to me.
我知道 先听我说
You can beat this. You can use the energy.
你可以战胜它 利用这个能量
Turn what's hurting you...
把伤害你的
Barbed wire on my leg.
我腿上捆着带刺的铁丝
Right.
好
Barbed wire. You can make the barbed wire real.
带刺的铁丝 你可以把它变成真的
You can pull it off your leg,
你可以把它从腿上摘下来
and it won't hurt you.
这样就不会伤到你了
You just have to listen to me.
你要听我的
Don't panic.
不要慌
It's your wire. It belongs to you.
这是你的铁丝 是属于你的
It's your pain.
这是你的痛觉
I need my pills.
我要吃药
Hey, look at me!
看着我
The energy is yours, the fear is yours,
能量是你的 恐惧是你的
the barbed wire is yours, so control them.
带刺的铁丝是你的 所以你要控制它们
Separate yourself from the physical space.
把自己和物理空间分离
You own this. You control this.
这是你拥有的 你来控制
Ooh, damn.
该死
God, Todd, you've got barbed wire on your leg!
天哪 托德 你的腿上有带刺的铁丝
You can see it?
你能看见
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Holy shit.
真是见鬼
Hello... Mona.
你好... 莫娜
My name's Supervisor Friedkin.
我是弗里德金主管
How's your neck?
你的脖子怎么样了
It's... bad, actually.
其实... 不怎么样
You really hurt me.
你真的弄疼我了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You were scaring me.
你吓到我了
Just like those men are scaring me now.
就像现在这些人一样
Well, they need to be here right now,
他们需要在这里
in case you, like,
以防你
turn into a bear or something.
变成一只熊什么的
Why would I turn into a silly little bear?
我为什么要变成一只傻傻的小熊
If I wanted to kill you,
如果我想杀你
I'd just turn into an aircraft carrier right now,
我现在就会变成一艘航♥空♥母舰了
and this entire place would be destroyed.
然后这整个地方都会被毁掉
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表