剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
All of these are battles that I won easily.
这些所有的战役 我都轻松取胜
There's no way anyone could know all these details!
不可能有人知道这些战役的细节
I've killed everyone in my world who could tell these stories.
在我的世界里 知道这些的人都被我杀光了
And yet, these drawings show them all,
然而 这些画却记录下来了
with one difference...
唯一的不同是
I lose.
我都输了
Every time.
每一次
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
This is how it was meant to be.
本来该是这样
I'm just a...
我只是...
just a puppet.
一个傀儡
Just a bad guy.
只是一个反派
The person who did this
画出这些的人
must be the boy of the prophecy,
一定就是预言里的那个男孩
and Dirk Gently's already found him!
德克·简特里已经找到他了
If I return...
如果我回到
to Wendimoor...
文迪摩尔
I'll be defeated.
我就会被打败
All this time, I was built to lose...
我多年的心血都毁于
by a child.
一个孩子
Do you know where the boy is?
你知道那男孩在哪吗
And... what?
怎么
You're just giving up?
你就这样放弃了
You're just gonna, what...
难道就这样...
let him live?
让他活下去
All because of some stupid kid's drawing
全因为这个破烂房♥子里
in a weird old crack house,
熊孩子的涂鸦
you're all sulky and depressed.
你就这么消沉
No! Unh-unh.
不行
You told me
是你说的
I was gonna be a queen.
我会成为女王
A queen!
女王
I'm sorry, Mr. Mage, but this isn't over.
抱歉 魔法师先生 这事还没完
Not by a long shot.
绝对不可能
I'm gonna finish this myself!
我要亲自了结它
You watch your tongue, you impudent...
说话注意点 粗鲁的...
Or what? Hmm?
不然呢
Do you see me in your stupid drawing?
你在这破图画里看到我了吗
You may think
你也许觉得
that you're some kind of fantasy...
你是童话里的角色
but I'm real!
但我是真实的
I am real!
货真价实
No. I'm sorry, I've never seen this woman before.
不 抱歉 我从没见过这个女人
You said she had a wand?
你说她拿着魔杖
Or something, yes.
或者类似的东西
It was a wand. It was definitely a magic wand.
绝对是魔杖 肯定没错
Let's bite that bullet.
承认了吧
Perhaps she was there to help.
可能她是来帮忙的
You said she cast a love spell?
你说她施了一个友爱咒
She did not look like she wanted to help, okay?
她看起来可不像是要帮忙的 好吗
She was headed right for Dirk.
她是朝着德克去的
Dirk, do you think Suzie Boreton
德克 你觉得苏西·博尔顿
got it from Wendimoor?
是从文迪摩尔拿到魔杖的吗
Maybe she's been to Wendimoor.
可能她去过文迪摩尔
Maybe that's how Amanda got there.
阿曼达可能就是这么过去的
Bit of a logical leap there, Todd.
托德 你这思维跨度有点大
Look, we should be just trying to finish this,
当务之急是尽快解决这个案子
before anything else happens,
以免其他意外发生
not getting hung up on details.
不要太纠结细节问题
Details?
细节
Maybe Wendimoor's always existed, somehow,
文迪摩尔可能确实存在
and Arnold Cardenas is the guy who found it,
阿诺德·卡德纳斯当初发现了它的存在
and then his parents... murdered each other,
而他的父母自相残杀
and the government locked it down?
最后政♥府♥把房♥子封锁了
Then why is this all happening now?
那现在发生的一切怎么解释
The prophecy was spoken ages ago.
这个预言很久以前就存在了
What could've set it into motion?
是怎么让这一切发生的呢
Ooh! Ooh! That's one of those...
这是其中一个
That is a good question, man.
问得好 伙计
Why have we not been talking to this guy sooner?
我们怎么不早点和这家伙聊聊
I am pro-this guy now. I am Team Poncho!
我现在站他这边 我支持你 潘球
"Panto."
是潘托
I don't understand how Suzie Boreton's involved.
我不明白苏西·博尔顿是怎么牵扯进来的
Is she under some kind of spell, too, or...
她是不是中了什么咒
Wait...
等等
The prophecy. The prophecy!
预言 那个预言
What?
什么
In the prophecy, didn't you say
那个预言里 你不是说
the dark wizard would find an apprentice?
邪恶的巫师会找到一个徒弟吗
Isn't that how it all started?
一切不是从那开始的吗
Look, isn't it probable, possible,
听好了 大概 也许
indeed very likely,
很有可能
and, in fact, almost certain
实际上是几乎能确定
that Suzie Boreton met this Mage person,
苏西·博尔顿见过这个魔法师了
and is, for some reason, in league with him?
而且因为某些原因 还和他结盟
You're saying Suzie Boreton is, what, some kind of witch?
你是说苏西·博尔顿 是一个女巫
Yeah, like a crappy junior witch, right?
而且还是个菜鸟吧
I don't think the "Love spell" or whatever
我觉得那个友爱咒什么的
was an intentional move. I think it was a mistake.
不是她故意放的 是不小心放的
She looked like she wanted to hurt us.
她看起来是想攻击我们
I... I think Bob Boreton was enchanted, too.
我觉得鲍勃·博尔顿也中咒了
I think that's why he attacked us.
所以才攻击我们
This man, The Mage, must've got here first,
这个人 魔法师 应该是第一个来这里的人
before Panto.
在潘托之前
If he knows the prophecy you told us
如果他也知道你说的
about saving Wendimoor, he'd know my name,
拯救文迪摩尔的预言 那他就知道我的名字
that I'd "bring the boy" who would stop him...
我会"找到那个男孩" 去阻止他
He'd want to kill me.
那他就想杀了我
The Mage is a cruel, sadistic monster.
魔法师是极其残暴的怪物
He's destroyed most of my world
他把我的世界破坏殆尽
just for the sake of his own amusement.
仅仅是为了他个人的消遣
If you're correct,
如果你说对了
and The Mage is here,
魔法师来到这里
or has an agent in your world...
或在这边找到了代理巫师
then I'm afraid you're all in grave danger.
那恐怕你们现在的处境十分危险
There's a way to find out.
有个办法能查清楚
Farah, if you find the clothes you were wearing last night,
法拉 找找你昨晚穿的衣服
you'll find Scott Boreton's phone.
斯科特·博尔顿的手♥机♥应该在里面
Hello?
喂
Suzie Boreton?
是苏西·博尔顿吗
This is Deputy Tina Tevetino.
我是蒂娜·特维提诺副警长
I'm afraid to tell you
很遗憾告诉你
Scott's gotten himself into some trouble again.
斯科特又惹上麻烦了
You don't say.
是吗
It's not a class-one felony, uh, but I have had to hold him.
虽然不是一级重罪 但我还是得拘留他
He's saying a lot of stuff about a "Mage" or something,
他说了很多关于魔法师的事情
I don't know, was hoping you could clear some things up.
我也搞不懂 希望你能说明白
Why are you lying to me, Tina?
你为什么骗我 蒂娜
You don't understand who you're antagonizing.
你不知道你在和谁作对
You have no idea what I could do to you.
你根本不知道我的能耐
Well, Suzie...
好吧 苏西...
I feel like you're threatening me right now, so that's ...
听起来你现在是在威胁我...
You people embarrassed me!
你们居然让我蒙羞
You laughed at me. You were
你们嘲笑我
dancing and having fun
你们当时载歌♥载舞
while I was crawling on the ground...
而我却在地上爬
Uh, we didn't...
我们没有...
I was just trying to do something for myself,
我只是想为我自己做一点事
just kill one person,
就杀一个人
and now I have mud in my hair!
可现在我头发里还有泥巴
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表