剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
What are we gonna do against that?
我们怎么对抗得了啊
Without that wand,
没有那支魔杖
she's just a human being.
她就是个普通人
I know, it's gonna take a lot of firepower,
我知道 这要花大量的火力
but I think we can disarm her...
但我们应该能让她缴械...
Disarm her!
缴械
You're crazy!
你疯了
Farah...?
法拉赫
Where's Hobbs?
霍布斯去哪了
This was all a joke, man.
这本来就是个玩笑
I just took this job as a favor
我之所以帮忙做这份工作
so I could hang out with him.
就是为了能多和他玩玩
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
I'm not supposed to be here!
我都不该出现在这里
We have to call someone, or... or something.
我们得叫别人来 或者别的东西
I mean, this is... this is dangerous!
现在的情况太危险了
Who's going to protect people? Who... who's going to help people?
谁来保护其他人 谁来帮助他们
We have to call the police... Tina!
我们必须得报♥警♥ 蒂娜
We are the police.
我们就是警♥察♥
Gotcha!
找到啦
Oo ankmahead urtie, oo stupid Baboon!
窝的老袋撞疼了 蠢狒狒
I'll give you this,
我只能这么说
you're very determined!
你真的是锲而不舍
A Kellum truck?
凯勒姆的卡车
Sort that one out later.
待会再想这个了
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda, hey...
阿曼达 嘿...
Where are we?
我们在哪
Some kind of town.
某个小镇里
You passed out just before we got here.
我们到这里之前你就昏过去了
I thought it was better to let you sleep.
我觉得让你休息会好一点
Seriously? You're giving me the silent treatment?
搞什么 你现在跟我闹冷战
I know you're upset,
我知道你很生气
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Really, I am.
真的很对不起你
I'm sorry that your...
很抱歉你的...
that Wonzi was killed.
瓦子被杀死了
Wakti.
是瓦塔蒂
Her name was Wakti.
她名字是瓦塔蒂
And Farson died too,
法森也死了
along with like 20 other people,
还有其他二十来人
right in front of us.
在我们眼前被杀
I don't know what you've been doing,
我是不知道你经历过什么
but I've never seen anyone die before.
但我从没亲眼目睹过死人
I really just want you to not be here.
我真希望你没过来这边
After I heard you scream on the phone,
我听到电♥话♥里 你喊救命之后
everything I've done,
我所做的一切
everything,
这一切
has been to try to rescue you.
都是为了救你
I don't know why I called you.
我不知道当时怎么打给你了
I was panicking. I'm sorry I did that.
我当时慌了 抱歉打给你了
I didn't mean to make me your responsibility.
我不是想让你来负责
You're my sister.
你是我妹妹
And?
然后呢
I mean, what, you thought that you finding me
怎么 你以为你找到了我
would somehow make everything fine?
之前的一切都了了吗
We are still not okay,
我们的事可没完
and now we've been captured by cartoon people
现在我们在这个平行宇宙里
in an alternate dimension.
被一些卡♥通♥人物抓住了
What do you think has changed?
事情就不同了吗
I have pararibulitis.
我得了逆感症
What?
什么
I got my first attack the day you called for help,
那天你打电♥话♥给我之后 我就发病了
and it's been happening ever since.
到现在一直还是这样
Are you for real right now?
你这次是真的吗
I took it like a message.
我把它当作一个讯息
It... it meant that I...
它提醒我
I couldn't give up, no matter what.
无论如何 我都不能放弃
I just wanted to make things right with you.
我只想挽回我们的关系
I thought if I found Dirk,
我以为我找到德克
and I found you,
我找到你
then everything would...
那一切就会...
I don't even know,
我甚至都不知道
work out?
迎刃而解
Get normal life back.
回归正常生活
Why is that so funny?
有什么好笑的
Look at where you are.
看看你现在在哪
Didn't you say you came here through a bed?
你不是说你穿过一张床过来的
I mean, like, you were ranting at those guys a lot,
你朝那些家伙乱吼乱叫
but I'm pretty sure I heard you say "flying car,"
但我很肯定你提到了 "飞行的车"
"purple people eater," and "love spell."
"紫色食人♥兽♥" 还有"友爱咒"
What...
怎么...
do you want to go back to working at the hotel?
你想回到酒店干活吗
Todd, your normal life is over.
托德 你的正常生活已经结束了
Why are we here?
为什么来这里
This is the only safe room in the facility.
这里是基地最安全的地方
Okay, so...
好吧...
Project Lamia is a person,
"拉弥亚"是一个人
or an entity,
或是个实体
called Mona Wilder.
名叫莫娜·怀尔德
She's a variable physical non-constant.
她的物理存在形式不恒定 且多变
Like a...
类似...
a shape-shifter.
变形怪
Yes.
没错
But no.
但不准确
It's more like she can become anything,
她可以变成任何事物
but once she changes,
一旦她变形了
she begins to forget who she was originally,
她会忘记原来是什么样子
and it takes a bit of a nudge to bring her back.
需要一点的外力才能恢复记忆
She's... most comfortable as inanimate objects.
她更喜欢变成无生命体
When they brought her in,
当初她被带进来时
she'd been a chair for six years.
她变成椅子 持续了六年
Are you saying...
你是说...
Okay...
好吧...
what are you saying?
你想说什么
Watch this.
看看这个
There it is. See it?
就是这里 看到了吗
This is from the same night Dirk Gently disappeared.
这录像来自德克·简特里消失的那个晚上
That toy's eye color changed when it interacted with Dirk.
这个玩具和德克接触之后 眼睛的颜色变了
And again,
又一次
eye color changes,
眼睛颜色又变了
right before Amanda Brotzman and Incubus 4 vanished.
就在阿曼达·布罗茨曼和"梦魇"四人消失之前
You think Mona is the doll.
你觉得莫娜就是那个玩具
Yes.
对
Yeah!
太好了
Okay.
好的
The book says
书上说
control the pool, the kingdom,
掌控这个水池 王国
the whole world, will be mine.
整个世界 都将属于我
You stupid things,
你们这些蠢货
show me how it works.
告诉我怎么用
Fine.
行
I'll do it myself.
我自己来
Same way I do everything, I'll just do it myself...
就像其他事一样 我自己来...
Tingles.
真疼
Who's back there?
谁在后面
I can see you.
我能看到你
Now, come over here and give us a hand, will you?
过来 帮我们一下 行吗
Top o' the mornin' to you, Guvna.
您早上好 您好
I be being a normal man of this place 'ere.
我就是这里的一个普通人
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表