剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天哪
Not again...
别又来了吧
Marina!
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜
He's having a nightmare!
他在做一个噩梦
Tell him to get rid of it! Tell him now!
告诉他别梦到这玩意 快去
Make it go away!
快让它离开
Or... dream it into something nice.
或者梦到点好东西
Die, you son of a bitch.
去死吧 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Make... it... go... away!
让 它 离 开
Shakes and rumble!
摇晃晃 轰隆隆
Afeared!
嗨怕
What? Are we...
什么 我们...
We're not dead. I don't think we're dead.
我们没死 我们应该没死
I can't believe that worked! Dirk, are you okay?
不敢相信成功了 德克 你没事吧
Define "okay."
什么才叫"没事"
Holy shit! Dirk!
天哪 德克
We're in Wendimoor!
我们在文迪摩尔
This is incredible!
不敢相信
It's not Wendimoor.
这里不是文迪摩尔
What?
什么
Yes, it is. Why?
这就是 为什么
It was a portal, Todd, we could be anywhere.
那就是个入口 托德 我们可能在任何地方
This could be Miami, for all you know.
你要知道 我们可能在迈阿密
There's a giant magical moon in the sky.
天上有一个巨大的魔法月亮
Do you see the giant magical moon?
你看到了巨大的魔法月亮吗
This is not Miami!
这里不是迈阿密
Stop yelling about Miami, Todd.
别喊什么迈阿密 托德
What other kind of castle-y fairyland
这还可能是其他什么
could this possibly be?
城♥堡♥仙境吗
You're jumping to extra-dimensional conclusions.
你说这是其他的维度 太草率了
I'm jumping...
我♥草♥率...
You went from Blackwing
你还从黑翼
to the trunk of a car in Bergsberg...
飞到了博格斯伯格的一辆卡车里
Again, domestic travel.
再说一遍 那是国内游
Oh, my God, dude, we are in another dimension.
天哪 我们可是在另一个空间
Let's go. If this is Miami,
我们走 如果这是迈阿密
I'll buy you whatever drink they're known for.
我就给你买♥♥他们出名的酒
Where exactly do you think you're going, Todd?
你到底要去哪 托德
What, pray tell, is your plan?
告诉我 你有什么计划
The boy is dead.
那个男孩死了
I was to find the boy,
我本来要找到那个男孩
and I did, and I got him killed.
确实找到了 还害死了他
Along with all those people at the hospital.
害死了医院的那些人
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Suzie Boreton was looking for me.
苏西·博尔顿要找的是我
If I hadn't been there, no one would've been hurt.
如果我没去那 没人会死
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Same with Blackwing. They're hunting me,
还有黑翼 他们要找的也是我
and that man, Mr. Priest,
还有那个人 普里斯特先生
I've met him before, Todd.
我之前见过他 托德
He kills people.
他杀了很多人
And we've had to leave Farah behind.
我们不得不撇下法拉赫
Who knows what'll happen.
谁知道会发生什么
Farah will be fine. But what if she's not?
法拉赫会没事的 但如果她有事呢
What if we lose her and Tina, like Hobbs?
万一她和蒂娜都死了呢 和霍布斯一样
You know, you're so obsessed
你太执着于
with finding your sister
找到你的妹妹
you are ignoring the obvious facts
忽略了摆在你面前的
right in front of you.
明显的事实
And what are those?
什么事实
That all of this is my fault.
一切都是我的错
Every move I make puts people in danger.
我做的每件事都让人们处于危险之中
Look, I get it. I'm scared, too.
听着 我明白 我也很害怕
I never said "scared."
我从没说过"害怕"
I said I get people killed,
我是说我害人们被杀了
I leave a trail of dead people.
我走到哪 人死到哪
The case is over.
结案了
The boy is dead.
那个男孩死了
What if Arnold isn't the boy?
万一阿诺德不是那个男孩呢
What if the boy is here in Wendimoor?
万一那个男孩在文迪摩尔呢
You have to keep trying, Dirk.
你得继续找 德克
Without the boy, this whole world falls apart,
没有那个男孩 这个世界都会毁灭
and we're currently in it, so...
我们现在还在这里...
Look, hey, what if I'm the boy?
听着 如果我是那个男孩呢
You're not the boy.
你不是那个男孩
You're just a guy named Todd whose life I ruined.
你只是个叫托德的人 生活还被我毁了
Can't you see it's all nonsense?
你还不明白 这一切都太荒谬了吗
I have no clue what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么
What the hell does a Purple People Eater
那个紫色的食人魔
have to do with an evil wizard,
和邪恶的女巫有什么关系
and what has any of that
这其中又和
got to do with Mona Wilder?
莫娜·怀尔德有什么关系
How am I supposed to put that together?
我们怎么把他们联♥系♥起来
How am I supposed to bring the boy to Wendimoor
如果我都在文迪摩尔了 我怎么把
if I'm already in Wendimoor?
那个男孩带来文迪摩尔
I thought you said this was Miami.
我以为你觉得这里是迈阿密
I have blown this, like I blow everything!
我已经搞砸了这个案子 和我搞砸了一切一样
Wrong, wrong, wrong!
错 错 错
And then I end up alone!
结果又是我一个人
I quit.
我退出
W... You what?
你什么
I quit being a detective.
我不当侦探了
You know, I'm just going to sit right here
我打算就坐在这儿
and do nothing else.
什么都不做
I will not be a participant in any more...
我再也不会参与任何...
In any...
在任何...
I can't do anymore.
我不能再做任何事了
You know what, Dirk?
你知道什么 德克
I put finding my sister on hold
我暂时不管我的妹妹
because you promised me
因为你向我保证
solving your case would get us to her.
把案子解决 就能找到她
And you were right, by the way.
事实也证明你是对的
She's out there somewhere!
她就在这个世界
This will all connect,
这一切都会有关联
I truly believe that.
我坚信这一点
Friendship isn't just about someone being there for you.
所谓朋友 不只是一味索取对方的帮助
It about you being there for them, too.
还要在对方困难时伸出援手
I'm sorry they didn't teach you that at Blackwing,
很遗憾他们在黑翼没有教会你这个
but you need to stand up, and let's go.
但你得站起来 准备出发了
I am sick of pep-talking you into your own bullshit.
我厌倦了鼓励你 走出你的负面情绪
For once in my life, I don't quit.
有生以来第一次 我不打算放弃
I'll solve this one on my own.
我自己解决这个案子
I can't do anything right.
我什么事都做不好
You there!
你
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
What?
怎么
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Just more death.
更多的死亡
The families...
两个家族...
the Dengdamors, the Trosts... they're killing each other.
邓达摩尔族和特罗斯特族 在自相残杀
We have to do something.
我们必须有所行动
Amanda, listen,
阿曼达 听好了
what you see is just one possible future.
你看到的 只是未来的一种可能性
I saw Farson's family dying.
我看到法森的族人死去
You don't even care about that?
你一点都不在乎吗
There are greater things to fear than death.
还有比死亡更令人恐惧的东西
I don't get you.
我不明白你
You talk about this world
你说得好像这个世界
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表