剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I've seen it.
我亲眼见过
I've seen you fail, but I've also seen you win.
我见过你输 但我也见过你赢
You can't let the universe push you around.
你不能让宇宙推着你走
That's how you end up
不然这就是你的结局
getting slammed through doghouses.
被摔到狗窝上
You have to make bigger choices.
你要做更大的决定
You want answers?
你想知道答案吗
Take control of your life, Dirk.
那就掌控你的人生 德克
Was that your British accent? That was awful.
这是你的英国口音吗 很差劲
That was... I don't do accents. No, I love it.
那是... 我才没有口音 我很喜欢
Pink hair's awake.
粉头发醒了
Vensas!
凡萨斯
I know you're there.
我知道你在那
I believe you have something of mine.
我的东西应该在你那
I'd like it back.
最好还回来
If you won't give it,
如果你不还
I'll have to take it.
我就得去拿了
No. No!
不 不
No, it's mine!
不 这是我的
Hello again, Suzanne Boreton.
又见面了 苏珊娜·博尔顿
What a pleasant surprise.
真是惊喜啊
My name is Panto Trost,
我叫潘托·特罗斯特
Lord Prince of the Valley of Inglenook
文迪摩尔大♥陆♥
in the Land of Wendimoor.
炉边山谷的王子
I came to your world
我借助桑蒂 桑蒂伽的
through the Pool of the Empty Throne,
森林女巫瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思的帮助
with help from Wakti Wapnasi,
她引领着波福吉 内普
forest witch of the Santi Santiga,
我通过空王座之湖
who guides the Bofuki Nepoo.
来到这个世界
She foretold the prophecy I seek to enact,
她预见了 我在寻找且要发生的预言
that once the great dark wizard found his apprentice,
一旦邪恶的巫师找到了他的学徒
no one in Wendimoor could defeat him,
文迪摩尔就没人能战胜他
and his army would come like a tide.
他的军队会像潮水一样涌来
The only hope to save Wendimoor
拯救文迪摩尔的唯一希望是
is if the fiercest of foes were united,
如果互相仇视的敌人们联合起来
the great weapon is retrieved,
伟大的武器被收回
and she-who-sees-all opened a door into a dream,
看穿一切的她 打开通往一个梦境的门
allowing through a man,
让一个男人过去
who, with him, would bring a boy...
带回来一个男孩
the boy who would save our world.
那个男孩就会拯救我们的世界
Just quickly...
仔细听好了
who is the dark wizard, who is his apprentice,
邪恶的巫师是谁 他的学徒是谁
who are the foes, who is "she,"
谁和谁敌对 "她"是谁
what is the dream, who is the man,
那个梦是什么 那个男人是谁
what is the "Great weapon,"
"伟大的武器"是什么
and, perhaps most importantly,
还有 可能是最重要的
who is the boy?
那个男孩是谁
These things I know not.
这些我都不知道
I have only one answer.
我只有一个答案
The man who could bring the boy,
那个男人能带回那个男孩
the man who could save my family,
那个男人能救我的家族
my world...
我的世界
his name is Dirk Gently.
他叫德克·简特里
Do you know Ken?
你认识肯吗
It's not supposed to go this way.
不应该是这样的
The voice said
那个声音说
I can die here
我可以死在这儿
or things can change.
或者一切可以改变
How long do y'all plan
你们打算这样
for this to go on for?
僵持多久
Honest question.
我真心地问
I'm trying to be a friend here.
我努力想友善一点
So what's the big plan?
你们的计划是什么
You know, what's the end game?
什么时候玩够了呢
Jacob!
雅各布
Amanda!
阿曼达
I could bring you back to the boys.
我能带你们回到组员身边
I have the rest of Project Incubus.
我手上有"梦魇"的其他人
They are just waiting for you.
他们在等你们
This could have a very happy ending.
这事可以来个皆大欢喜
Yeah. Yeah, good, good, good.
没错 没错 很好
Okay, okay...
可以 可以
What do we do?
我们怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
This isn't how this ends.
不是这样结束的
What?
什么
This isn't how this ends.
不是这样结束的
Something else is supposed to happen.
还有别的事会发生
I am supposed to do something.
我应该要做点什么
Look, I know that guy.
听着 我认识这家伙
What if he's truthing,
如果他说的是真的
and the guys are out there waiting for me?
那些家伙会在那等我们吗
Vogel, he is not telling you the truth.
沃格尔 他在撒谎
The Rowdy 3 are my family, boss!
无赖三人帮是我的家人 老大
You said you would help me find them.
你说 你会帮我找到他们
What if... What if this is it?
如果就是这样呢
Vogel...
沃格尔...
you're all I've got left.
你是我仅存的朋友
Please listen to me.
请听我的
Okay?
好吗
Don't go out there.
别出去
What's it gonna be, Ms. Brotzman?
究竟会怎么样呢 布罗茨曼小姐
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Okay.
很好
Oh, I'm sorry, boys.
对不起 伙计们
I can't stay in here! That's the shit!
我不能待在这 这鬼毒气
That shit!
这鬼毒气
Not so spooky now, eh, Dracula?
别这么吓人 吸血鬼
Yes! Yes, subdue him! Detain him now!
干得好 镇住他 抓住他
I'll do things on my calendar,
我会按我的计划办事
Mr. Friedkin, thank you.
弗里德金先生 谢谢
Come on!
快走
Come on.
快走
Things have gotten out of control.
事情已经失控了
I'm switching to lethal.
我决定杀死他们
No, no, capture them alive!
不 不 活捉
I'm taking the shot.
我要开枪了
No, do not take the shot!
不 别开枪
That is an order.
这是命令
Do not take the shot.
不准开枪
I'm taking the shot.
我要开枪了
Do not take the shot!
不准开枪
I'm taking the shot.
我要开枪了
I took the shot.
我开枪了
No, no, something's wrong, something's wrong, okay?
不 不 有问题 有问题
Someone's got to do something!
有人会来做点什么
Someone's going to do something...
有人会来做点什么
I'm sorry, boss!
对不起 老大
I messed up!
我搞砸了
I messed up!
我搞砸了
Whoever you are, if you're gonna do something,
不管你是谁 如果你要做什么
why don't you do it now?!
为什么不趁现在呢
Do it now!
动手啊
Don't do... Oh...
别...
Yeah, they vanished.
没错 他们消失了
They vanished?
他们消失了
Hoo, boy...
伙计
This is gonna be a wild one!
肯定还有一个人
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表