剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没事
It's not bleeding.
没有流血
It just burns.
就是有灼烧感
Now, where'd he go?
他去哪了
He's back down by the car.
他回警车旁了
And...
而且...
Oh, my God.
天哪
Hey, Hobbs!
霍布斯
What are you... Stop it!
你在干嘛... 别喊了
It won't work.
没用的
He's...
他...
He's enchanted, like Bob Boreton.
他和鲍勃·博尔顿一样 也被施咒了
What do we do?
我们现在怎么办
We have to go down there and get him.
我们得下去 阻止他
"Get him"?
"阻止他"
Look, whatever he's doing, it's not good.
不管他要做什么 都不是好事
And I am not losing two fights
而且今年我可不想
in one year.
再败一次了
We need a plan.
我们得有个计划
A plan.
计划
Right.
你说得对
Yes.
没错
Let's arrest that son of a bitch.
把那个混♥蛋♥抓起来
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
We're both gonna die.
我们是死定了
All right, boys and girls,
好了 孩子们
this is a special situation.
现在是特殊情况
Everybody just relax, follow my lead.
所有人放轻松 听我的指挥
Priest to Command.
普里斯特呼叫指挥部
Hello, high Command.
喂 最高指挥部
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Priest, this is Command.
普里斯特 这里是指挥部
Hold on, now.
等一下
Is that my friend Ken?
是我的好朋友肯吗
Yes, it is, Mr. Priest.
是的 普里斯特先生
Well, isn't that music to my ears?
这声音可真是悦耳啊
Aren't you the one who survived
你不是从"玛赞娜"手下
alone with Project Marzanna?
幸存下来的人吗
That's me. Why?
没错 怎么了
Well...
好吧...
I am in need of your expertise at the moment.
我现在很需要你的专业意见
Ho boy.
糟了
Who are these men? Are they warriors?
他们是什么人 战士吗
It's Blackwing.
是黑翼
This could get ugly.
待会场面可能会很糟糕
They're gonna want me to come with them.
黑翼想要我跟他们走
If you don't want to go,
如果你不想去
then I shan't let them take you.
我不会让他们带你走的
Panto, you don't know these guys.
潘托 你不了解这些人
I mean, they're dangerous, they hurt people.
他们很危险 会伤害别人
I appreciate your concern, Bartine,
谢谢你为我担心 巴特
but I am the greatest swordsman in all of Wendimoor.
但我是文迪摩尔最好的剑士
I suspect I'll be all right.
我觉得我会没事的
Yeah, okay.
那好吧
Guns down, everybody.
所有人 把枪放下
Clips on the ground.
丢到地上
We are not risking a chain reaction here.
我们可不想造成连锁反应
Your weapons will not be useful.
你们的武器对她无效
They'll just give her a reason to kill us all.
只会让她不得不把我们杀光
Let's avoid that.
就别冒这个险
How you doin', Bart?
过得怎么样 巴特
Hi, Mr. Priest.
你好 普里斯特先生
You don't feel like killing anybody right now,
你现在感觉不想杀人
right?
对吧
No, not really.
不太想
We just wanna go to Wendimoor
我们只想到文迪摩尔
for the big happy ending.
完成大团圆结局
Okay. Sure. Who's your buddy?
没问题 这位小伙伴是谁
Verily, I'm a normal man,
我真的只是个普通人
from this world,
来自这个世界
much like yourself.
和你一样
Okay.
好吧
Priest, we're gonna wanna go into the house.
普里斯特 我们想进那个屋子
Are you gonna try to stop us?
你要阻止我们吗
No, ma'am.
当然不是
I can't make you do anything you don't want to do.
我不能强迫你 做你不想做的事
I know that. But...
这我清楚 但是...
there is somebody...
我这里有个人...
who wants to say hi.
想向你打声招呼
Oh, my God, Bart!
天哪 巴特
Ken! Hi!
肯 嗨
Oh, my God. There you are!
天哪 终于见到你了
Hey, you're on some kind of little... square?
你在这个小方块里吗
How did you get in there?
你是怎么进去的
Hey, are you on TV?
你上电视了吗
No, Bart, I'm at Blackwing.
不 巴特 我在黑翼
I'm okay. It's just a video.
我没事 这只是视频
Hey, I'm sorry I left you.
对不起 我丢下你了
There was all this shooting.
当时子弹乱飞
I just... I didn't want you to get hurt.
我不想让你受伤
That's all okay now.
现在一切都没事了
They're taking good care of me.
他们很照顾我
Hey, how do I get you out of there?
我怎么把你弄出来
Well, okay, that's the thing, Bart.
好吧 事情是这样 巴特
You don't have to.
你不用
I don't?
不用吗
No.
不用
But what you could do is come in,
但你可以过来
back in.
回来
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Blackwing is terrible.
黑翼太令人讨厌了
I mean, it's the most boring place
是我这一生中待过
I've ever been to in my whole life.
最无聊的地方
No, it's different now.
不 现在不同了
I'm here...
我在这...
Yeah, but I'm different, too.
是的 但我也不同了
Hey, I don't even kill anybody anymore.
我甚至都不杀人了
You just dropped a chainsaw.
你刚刚才丢下了一个电锯
Oh, no, I... I just like it.
不 我 我只是喜欢它
Well, bring it with you, then.
那就带着它
I've missed you, Bart.
巴特 我想你了
Hey, you should come with us!
你应该和我们一起去
You should come to Wendimoor!
你应该去文迪摩尔
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Come and see me, Bart.
来看我吧 巴特
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Yeah...
是的...
Yeah, but Panto is my friend, too.
是的 但潘托也是我的朋友
This is Panto.
这是潘托
You should listen to Ken.
你该听肯的
He's only trying to help you.
他只是想帮助你
So am I.
我也是
We have been through a lot together, huh?
我们一起经历了许多 对吗
Why don't you come back in?
为什么你不回来呢
Look, we can even stop and get some ice cream,
听着 我们甚至可以停下来 去吃点冰淇淋
just like old times.
就像以前一样
See, Bart, I'm your friend, too.
你看 巴特 我也是你的朋友
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表