剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
he can't cure your Pararibulitis.
他也治不好逆感症
Cure my...
治好我的...
You think that's what this is about?
你以为我是为了这个吗
No, I deserve my Pararibulitis.
不 我活该得了逆感症
I deserve all of this and worse.
活该经历这一切 甚至更糟
I want to find Dirk to help you.
我想找到德克去帮助你
I want to find Dirk to help him.
我想找到德克好帮助他
I need to find Dirk because...
我得找到德克 因为...
Because it's the only way back to Amanda.
因为这是找回阿曼达的唯一方法
She called me, Farah.
她给我打了电♥话♥ 法拉赫
When whatever happened to her happened,
无论她当时出了什么事
she called me.
都打了电♥话♥给我
This has to be real.
这肯定是真的
It has to mean something.
这肯定有意义
It's our only option.
这是我们的唯一选择
It's the only way back to a normal life.
这是重返正常生活的唯一方法
It's the only way for me to make things right.
这是让事情正常的唯一方法
So, what,
那 怎么
we're just supposed to keep wandering around,
我们就这样继续到处乱晃
waiting for something weird to happen?
等着奇怪的事情发生吗
Well, maybe.
也许吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Find the boy.
找男孩
What?
什么
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表