剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Dirk, is that you?
德克 是你吗
Maybe he's in the rabbit,
他可能就在这只兔子里面
or maybe he's some sort of mechanical rabbit drone,
或者是一种机械兔子无人机
or some kind of... space rabbit!
或者是一种... 太空兔
You're... you're getting too worked up,
你... 你太激动了
okay, Todd?
好吗 托德
I think we should just go back to the car, okay?
我们先回车上 好吗
I know, I know,
我明白
you want this rabbit to mean something...
你希望这只兔子意味着什么
Look, he's getting away!
看 他跑了
Todd...
托德...
Hey! Buddy!
喂 小兔子
Ooh! Ooh! I got him! I got him!
我抓住它了
I got him!
我抓住它了
No, I don't. No, I don't.
不 没有 没有
No, I don't.
没有
Gotta get it together.
会没事的
I'll just wash this off, and it'll all be okay.
只要洗干净 就没事了
Just wash this off, it'll be okay.
只要洗干净 就没事了
I got it.
我做到了
No more blood.
没血了
Done, done, did it.
搞定 搞定
Did it.
搞定
This is a misunderstanding, this is a misunder...!
这是场误会 一场误会...
Put that garbage in the trunk.
把那个废物装进车里
I could've called the police, but I didn't,
我可以叫警♥察♥的 但我没有
'cause that man, he said you were coming,
因为那个人 他说你们要来了
and he said you would come, and you'd get the body,
他说你们会过来 拿上尸体
and it would all be fine, and it would be right as rain,
然后就会没事了 一切顺利
and it would... ow!
然后就会...
Why did I protect him?
我为什么要保护他
Maybe I did this
可能我这么做
because I thought it would be interesting...
是因为觉得这会很有趣
Oh, God, am I a bad person?
天哪 我是个坏人吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're supposed to use that thing, man.
你要用那玩意 伙计
Wait, what are you doing? Did you change your mind?
等等 你们在干嘛 你们改变主意了吗
Are you not going to kill me?
不打算杀我了吗
Are you... Did you change your mind?
你们... 你们改变主意了吗
Excuse me, did you change your mind? Excuse me...
抱歉 你们改变主意了吗
Shut up. Okay.
闭嘴 好吧
I can't read this shit. He said I'd be able to read it.
我都看不懂这玩意 他说我能读
It's in Chinese or something.
这是中文还是什么的
What do you need the book for?
你要这本书干嘛
I thought Mr. Mage told you what to say.
我以为马赫先生告诉了你念什么
Borobotos!
波罗波陀斯
Borobotos.
波罗波陀斯
Shut up.
别笑
Borobotos!
波罗波陀斯
Screw this, man, I don't have time for this Satanist shit!
去他妈的 我没空搞这些邪教的玩意
If she's dead, she's dead, who cares how I kill her?
如果她死了 就是死了 谁管怎么死的
No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no!
不 不 不
Do you know Ken?
你认识肯吗
No.
不
I don't know Ken.
我不认识肯
Who are you?
你是谁
You know, um...
你知道...
I'm not going to kill you,
我不打算杀你
even though it feels like I should.
即使感觉应该杀了你
And I think that sometimes, when you're killing people,
我觉得有时候 你杀人时
they don't like it.
他们不想被杀
And it makes them unhappy and... and scared
这让他们不开心 很害怕
and also dead,
还死了
which they don't like, I don't think, so...
都是他们不喜欢的 所以我觉得不该...
I'm not going to kill you to make you a happier person.
我不打算杀你 是想让你更开心一点
Oh, God, thank you. Thank you.
天哪 谢谢你
Are you happy now that I'm not killing you?
我不杀你 你开心了吗
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Well, then why aren't you smiling?
那你为什么不笑呢
What?
什么
You should be doing a smile, like...
你应该笑一个 就像...
Well, so,
那么
do you want to come with me and be best friends?
你想和我一起 做我最好的朋友吗
No?
不
No, I just want to go home.
不 我只想回家
Yeah, well, fine!
好吧
I already have a friend anyway!
我已经有个朋友了
Maybe I should just kill you after all!
也许我应该杀了你
You hear that, universe?
你听到了吗 宇宙
I don't have to listen to you if I don't want to!
只要我不想 完全可以不听你的
I am the boss of me, not you!
我自己能做主 你不行
I could... I could go...
我可以... 我可以...
Borobotos!
波罗波陀斯
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
很对不起
Todd!
托德
Great, you caught up.
很好 你赶上来了
Did you see where it went?
你看到它去哪了吗
It was somewhere around here.
就在这附近
Todd, I have been looking for you
托德 我已经找了你
for five hours.
五个小时了
Farah, don't be ridiculous.
法拉赫 别瞎说
It was...
是...
seven.
七个小时
Oh! Maybe the tree?
也许在树那儿
Help me climb the tree! Todd, stop.
帮我爬上去 托德 站住
Stop!
站住
It's 5:00 am,
凌晨五点了
and you want to climb a tree looking for a rabbit.
你想爬上树找一只兔子
I am not the most
我不是一个
emotionally, you know, communicative person,
有感染力的 善于谈话的人
and I know you aren't either,
我知道你也不是
but given what we've been through together,
但考虑到我们经历的一切
we need to talk,
我们得谈谈
because this is too much now.
因为这太过了
I have done the best I can for you,
为你 我已经尽力了
used every trick I know...
用了一切我知道的手段
hacking government servers, fake IDs, stealing cars,
黑进政♥府♥服务器 伪造身份 偷车
but this "everything is connected" stuff,
但那套"一切都是有联♥系♥的"理论
that's not real for you.
对你来说不现实
It's a delusion.
是妄想
Hey, I'm in the same position as you.
嘿 我和你的处境相同
My life was ruined, destroyed.
我的生活也毁了
I was fired, my apartment was wrecked,
我被炒了 公♥寓♥被砸了
I've been beaten and... and electrocuted
我被揍了 还被电了
multiple times.
很多次
I have a disease that puts me in constant fear.
我还患病了 让我处于无尽的恐惧中
But I saw something real,
但我看到了真实的东西
something beyond anything I could have ever imagined.
一些超越我想象的东西
I saw incredible things,
我看到了了不起的东西
and I believe it, Farah, I do.
而且我相信它 法拉赫 真的
This has to have a point.
这肯定有道理
Whatever Dirk showed you,
不管德克给你看了什么
it isn't nice, Todd,
这样都不好 托德
it isn't helpful.
没用的
It doesn't protect people.
不能保护别人
If this thing is real,
如果这是真的
it doesn't choose sides.
也不见得有好处
And you're not Dirk.
你也不是德克
Even if this was to somehow lead to Dirk,
就算这会带我们找到德克
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表