剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Lisa told everyone I was smoking cigarettes behind the gym!
丽莎告诉所有人 我在体育馆后面抽烟
You were!
你确实抽了
Oh, who cares?!
谁在乎呢
Really? This is what you all focus on? Huh?
是吗 这就是你们关注的点吗
You all think you're so...
你们都觉得你们...
Yeah, well, where were you during the accident, huh?
好吧 那出事的时候你们在哪
Where were you
我走不了路时
when I couldn't walk?
你们在哪
And my hip...
我的屁♥股♥...
The accident?
那场事故
You were driving on a Xanax when you crashed your dang car.
你撞车的时候磕了镇定剂
You were driving carpool.
你当时开的是合伙用车
My kid was in that car,
我的孩子就在车里
and you expect me to worry about your dang hip?
你还指望我担心你的鬼屁♥股♥
Are you some kind of freakin' idiot?!
你♥他♥妈♥的是不是脑子有问题
You didn't even call to apologize!
你都没有打个电♥话♥道歉
You've been avoiding all of us,
你一直躲着我们所有人
holed up in that house with your poor stupid husband,
和你可怜又愚蠢的丈夫躲在家
limpin' around feelin' sorry for yourself
整整四年 都在一瘸一拐地
for four years,
可怜自己
like you're some kind of underdog hero.
以为自己是什么落魄英雄
Well, you're not, Suzie.
你不是 苏西
You're not!
你不是
You're one of the bad guys!
你才是坏人
Vensas!
凡萨斯
Pink hair.
粉头发
Halt where you stand!
站在那别动
Hey. Easy...
别激动...
Why are you following me?
你们为什么跟踪我
Why does this bear the insignia of The Mage?
这里为什么会有"魔法师"的标志
What was the metal creature that attacked me?
那个袭击我的金属生物是什么
Tina! Sorry! Sorry. Sorry.
蒂娜 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
Put down the scissors, and we'll talk about it!
放下剪刀 我们谈谈
Put down the scissors. Put 'em down, man!
放下剪刀 放下来 老兄
Tina! Yo-yo!
蒂娜 小心溜溜球
Yeah, girl!
帅啊 姑娘
I mean, it's cool.
还不错
I'm cool. It's cool.
我很冷静 还可以
It's a good job, though.
还是干得不错
Hey! What are you...
嘿 你在...
There you are. Where did you go?
终于来了 你们去哪了
Did you get her?
抓到她了吗
How'd you get the bell from out here into your cell?
你是怎么拿到外面的铃的
Maybe don't get so close to that.
别离得太近
Right, thank you.
对 谢谢
Hey, I'm not talking to you anymore until you find the lady...
你找到那个女人之前 我不会再跟你讲话了...
You're being weird. Even for you.
就算是你 也表现得有点奇怪
Well, I was just thrown through a doghouse
刚刚一个僵尸用我
by a zombie, Todd, so...
砸碎了狗窝 托德 所以...
You were being weird before that.
在那之前 你就很奇怪了
Don't you think all of this relates back
你不觉得所有这些都和
to finding the boy?
找到那个男孩有关吗
I... I...
我...
I thought you were excited about being on a new case.
我以为你有了新案子会很兴奋
What's with the attitude? I am.
这个态度是怎么回事 我是很兴奋
Or... Yeah, I... I was, but...
或者说... 兴奋过 不过...
Why do you have Pararibulitis, Todd?
为什么你会患上逆感症 托德
Why?
为什么
Exactly.
没错
Find the lady, and I'll give you the bell!
找到那个女人 我就把铃还给你
Find the lady, and I'll give you the bell!
找到那个女人 我就把铃还给你
It's okay...
没事的
It'll be okay...
没事的
God, Mom, where you been?
天哪 妈妈 你去哪了
There's nothing to eat! I'm starving!
什么吃的都没有 我要饿死了
Yeah, Honey, hi, I'm sorry.
宝贝 抱歉
I was busy today.
我今天太忙了
You know, Dad's sleeping in his room.
爸爸在房♥里睡觉
Looks like he hit his head.
他好像撞到头了
His head? Hmm!
撞到头了
And I can't find the dog anywhere.
还有 我找不到狗了
And you look...
还有 你看起来...
weird,
很奇怪
like, different.
不太一样
Ugh, okay, I don't want to talk about it, all right?
好吧 我现在不想谈这个
Just... just give me my phone back.
把手♥机♥还我就行了
Your phone?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone...
你的手♥机♥...
Shit.
该死
This is it.
就是这里
This place is important.
这个地方很重要
Something happens here
这里会发生什么
or happened here.
或者已经发生了
I can't tell.
我不知道
So, what now, boss?
现在怎么办 老大
18.
18号♥房♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Holy shit.
该死
My name is on this pill bottle.
这个药瓶上有我的名字
How can that even possibly be?
这怎么可能
Oh, my God. No way.
天哪 不可能
Todd?
托德
Oh, no way, no way, no way!
不可能 不可能
Drummer!
鼓手
You did it! You found them!
你做到了 你找到他们了
Wait!
等等
Let me go, man! What's your malfunction?
让我过去 伙计 你怎么回事
No, no, no, something's not...
不不不 事情不太...
Guys! Guys!
兄弟们 兄弟们
Hello, Vogel.
你好啊 沃格尔
No... Y... You?
不... 是你
It's Blackwing.
是黑翼
It's Blackwing. It's Black... It's Blackwing!
是黑翼 是... 黑翼
It's Blackwing!
是黑翼
It's Blackwing!
是黑翼
You can talk to me, you know.
你可以跟我说
He's got pink hair.
他有一头粉色的头发
The unconscious guy, he's got pink hair.
那个昏迷的家伙 头发是粉色的
Because of course he does.
因为他当然有了
Dirk, why did you ask me why I had Pararibulitis?
德克 你为什么问我怎么会得逆感症
Because...
因为...
When I was in Blackwing, I wanted to get out so badly.
我在黑翼的时候 我太想出来了
I had this fantasy that I would escape
我幻想着 我会逃出去
and just go right back to you and Farah,
然后立刻回到你和法拉赫身边
and we would start the detective agency,
然后这个侦探社开张
and it would be brilliant.
它会很棒
We would solve mysteries and help people,
我们会解开谜团 帮助人们
and it would all be somehow...
然后一切都会...
I don't know, better.
我不知道 更好
Calmer.
更平静
But nothing's better.
可是什么都没更好
Nothing's calmer.
什么都没更平静
It all just is...
一切照旧...
and always will be.
而且会一直继续
You're not a pawn, Dirk.
你不是颗棋子 德克
It's not, like... predestined.
这也不是 命中注定
Fate and chance don't cancel each other out.
命运和机会共存
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Yes, I do.
我就是知道
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表