剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
like it doesn't matter.
一点都不重要
If the boy returns,
如果那个男孩回来了
then he will repair
他就能挽回
everything that has gone wrong.
一切的错误
If he does not, then...
如果他没回来
then we will all die.
我们的结局只有死亡
You and your friends can leave at any time.
你和你的朋友们能随时离开
You think I'm just gonna leave you
你觉得我会一走了之
and everyone here to die and just go back home
让这里所有的人迎来死亡
and pretend like everything's fine?
让自己当个没事人吗
Who do you think I am?
你把我当成什么人
Listen to me... No, you listen to me, Wakti.
听我说... 不 你听我说 瓦塔蒂
We can help people.
我们能帮助他们
I can fix this.
我能挽救这一切
Wendimoor is just a small piece
文迪摩尔不过是大局中的
of something bigger.
一小部分
There is a war coming in your world,
你的世界将有一场战争
a war for all reality,
所有真实之物
between order...
在秩序
and chaos.
与混沌之间的战争
People like you, the ones connected to something deeper,
像你这样 和事物有更深关联的人
must unite.
必须团结起来
You are the one who will unite them.
你才能将他们团结起来
Okay, I appreciate everything
好吧 我很感激你
you have done for me, but...
为我所做的一切 但...
I'll come back.
我会回来的
Okay?
好吗
I just can't let people die.
我不能眼看着别人牺牲
Amanda...
阿曼达...
when you return to your world,
你回到原本的世界后
you must gather the tools.
必须把一切都联合起来
The universe is broken,
宇宙已经被破坏
and only you can fix it.
只有你能修复
Hey, Farson. Let's go.
法森 我们走
You're going home, like, now.
你要立刻回家
No, no, no, I ran away for a reason.
不行 我跑出来是有原因的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, listen,
我知道 听好了
you running away made things worse.
你的出逃只是雪上加霜
You were right about The Mage.
魔法师的事 你没说错
There's an army coming.
有一支军队来了
You have powers. Why don't you go stop the army?
你有超能力 你怎么不去阻止他们
'Cause, low-key, I suck with my powers.
因为 低调点 我用不好这能力
"Low-key"? What's that?
"低调" 那是什么
Farson, let's not get wrapped up
法森 就别太纠结
with the wording here.
我的用词了
I see death. Lots of it.
我看到了死亡 很多人丧命
I know that you don't like
我知道你并不喜欢
what's going on with your family,
你家族现在的状况
but you can't just run away forever.
但你不能永远都逃避
It's easy to just hide out
躲起来 盼着这些麻烦
and hope that your problems will go away.
会自己消失 确实很轻松
I for sure get that impulse.
我也有这股冲动
But then that gives your problem all of the power.
但这么一来 会让那些麻烦更棘手
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
If you don't let me take you home,
如果你不肯回去
I think something really bad will happen.
我觉得会发生很糟糕的事
Family...
家族...
is the most important thing we have,
是我们最重要的东西
and this family is under siege by the Trosts.
而我们家族正被特罗斯特家族包围
They kidnapped and murdered my son,
他们劫走并杀害了我的孩子
Farson,
法森
just the most recent in this decades-long conflict
数十年的矛盾冲突愈演愈烈
where we have all, all of us,
我们所有人
lost loyal allies and friends.
都失去了至亲和同伴
So, the Dengdamors will do
所以我们邓达摩尔家族
what we have done for three generations.
要做三代人以来 一直在做的事
We will stand our ground
我们要坚守阵地
in defense of this magnificent place.
捍卫这个壮丽的城♥堡♥
We will not be scared away by mud-flinging peasants!
我们不会被肮脏的农民吓跑
No!
是的
We will protect our own!
我们要保护自己
Yes!
没错
Gather our finest warriors!
集结我们最英勇的勇士
Yes! Death to the Trosts!
没错 歼灭特罗斯特族
What now, Silas?
现在怎么办 塞拉斯
I'm sending a message to Litzibitz Trost.
我要给利兹比兹·特罗斯特送信
I need to warn her and her family
如果要打仗了 我得警告
if an attack is coming.
她和她的族人
Silas...
塞拉斯...
I swore to your father that I would protect you.
我对你父亲发过誓 我会保护你
I love you like me own son,
我待你如至亲
but this...
但这...
this... this be too much.
你这么做太过了
You betray your family.
你背叛了你的家族
Panto told me the Trosts didn't take Farson,
潘托告诉我特罗斯特族没有劫走法森
much less kill him.
更别提杀他了
He must be out there somewhere.
他肯定还在外面
My mother won't listen.
母后听不进我的话
It's up to me to make this right.
只能由我来挽救这个局面了
This is our only hope now.
这是我们唯一的希望
Unless the prophecy is fulfilled.
除非预言能应验
Prophecy?
预言
You trust that Forest Witch over your own mother?
比起亲生母亲 你更相信那个森林女巫
Come on, now, Silas, wake up from this dream.
醒醒吧 塞拉斯 别做梦了
What about Panto? What if he finds Dirk Gently?
那潘托呢 万一他找到德克·简特里了
What if he brings...
万一他找到...
Your boy Panto has been gone for days now.
你的潘托已经离开很多天了
You must come alive to the facts.
你必须要认清现实
There is no other world.
根本没有其他的世界
No one be coming to save us.
没有人会来拯救我们
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Train?
火车吗
It's all real.
都是真的
This is crazy now.
真是太疯狂了
This was a terrible plan.
这计划太糟糕了
Amanda!
阿曼达
The bridge.
桥上见
What is it?
那是什么
Is that a Dengdamor messenger parrot?
那是邓达摩尔的鹦鹉信差吗
It's a letter from Silas Dengdamor.
是塞拉斯·邓达摩尔寄来的信
He wants to meet.
他想要见面
You're not serious.
你开玩笑吧
He's a Dengdamor.
他是邓达摩尔人
Even if he is smooching your brother,
尽管他爱着你的哥哥
you can't trust him.
你也不能相信他
Silas is as scared of bloodshed as we are.
塞拉斯和我们一样害怕杀戮
He says he knows The Mage's men are in the valley.
他说 他知道魔法师的手下就在山谷中
Shh, quiet.
安静
Litzibitz...
利兹比兹...
where were you this morning?
你今天早上去哪里了
I'm trying to lead our people into battle,
我在努力号♥召人♥民♥参战
and my eldest child can't bother to show her face.
可我的大女儿连来都不来
Father, we don't need to go to war.
父亲 我们不需要去打仗
We have other options.
我们有别的选择
Go to war?
去打仗
We're already at war.
我们已经在打仗了
Our fields are scorched,
我们的土地被烧毁
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表