剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
that's just a matter of perspective.
这只是角度问题
How so?
怎么说
Well, in the end, the intrusion was contained.
最后 入侵被控制住了
Look, I know
听着 我知道
this might seem like a bunch of chaos to you,
在你看来 可能只是一片混乱
but what we're looking at
但是我们关注的
is something far more significant.
是更宏大的事情
Enlighten me.
说明白些
These weapons and armor are made of a metal
制♥作♥这些武器和盔甲的金属
unlike anything found on planet Earth.
从未在地球上发现过
In Bergsberg,
在博格斯伯格
we have a permanent research installation set up
我们建立了一个长♥期♥研究基地
around a geometrically impossible pocket dimension
就在那栋农场房♥子里 从几何学角度来说
built into the farm house.
不可能存在的口袋空间周围
What we have here
而我们拥有的
is conclusive proof
是关于超自然的
of the supernatural.
确凿证据
This is the greatest discovery in human history.
这是人类史上最伟大的发现
Nice spin.
吹得挺好
So, what now...
现在呢
Supervisor Adams?
亚当斯主管
All I'm saying is,
我的意思是
from now on,
从现在开始
I'm all about moderation.
我要做的就是调养
Getting shot twice was enough.
被射两次真的是够了
Bucket list, check!
愿望清单 达成
No need to do that ever again.
不用要再经历那些了
Hey, I gotta tell you,
嘿 我得告诉你
it beats giving out speeding tickets every day.
这比每天开超速罚单强多了
Hobbs, you got turned into a zombie.
霍布斯 你当时都变僵尸了
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
I'm still hung over.
我现在还有点迷糊
I just feel like I missed all the good stuff.
只是感觉 我好像错过了所有的精彩部分
Good stuff?
精彩部分
Hobbs, do you know how much crazy crap
霍布斯 你知道当时你不在
I had to do without you?
事情有多疯狂吗
There were witches and zombies
都是一些 巫师 僵尸
and wizards and shit...
魔法师之类的...
That's the good stuff...
那就是精彩部分啊...
It was one of the top...
那是我人生中...
11 craziest experiences of my life.
11个最疯狂的经历之一
You did good, Tina.
你干得不错 蒂娜
Thanks, Farah.
谢谢 法拉赫
Hobbs...
霍布斯...
stop smiling at me like that.
别再对着我这么笑了
I just... I always knew you'd be a good cop.
我只是... 我早知道你会是个好警♥察♥
Anyway, Farah, I looked this morning,
总之 法拉赫 我今天早上看过了
and, um, you are no longer
你不在FBI的头号♥
on the FBI's most wanted list.
通缉名单里了
Also, some, uh,
而且 一些
some real spooky-type guys
一些真的很阴森的人
came around our hospital rooms
在我们医院附近
with secrecy contracts, I guess?
执行秘密任务 我猜
I think they're trying to go around
我觉得他们是在附近转悠
and clean this whole thing up.
给整件事善后
It's Blackwing.
是黑翼
Hey, if they wanted you,
如果他们想抓你
they would've gotten you by now, right?
早就抓了 对吧
That's probably true.
说得对
I should probably give this back to you.
我应该把这个还给你
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, you keep that.
不 你留着
Hey, federal regulation 8.51.91 clearly states
联邦法规第8章第51节第91条明确规定
that after a period of crisis
在一系列重大危机过后
all police property must be returned
所有警方财物应交由
by a deputized civilian. Come on.
一个平民代表来归还 来吧
No.
不
You keep that.
你留着它
New outfit.
新制♥服♥
Is this the Fall look?
这是秋季款吗
Thrifting in Montana
蒙大纳地区的节约
is better than you'd expect.
可比你想象的要好多了
It's a thing.
看起来像模像样的
You guys are all doing a thing.
你们都看起来很像回事
Yeah, I'm trying to get them
是啊 我在试着让他们
to all to wear gray...
都穿灰色的衣服...
It's kind of like weirdly early 2000s?
这有点像2000左右的奇怪风格
It's supposed to represent duality.
这应该是代表着二元对立性
No, I got that.
我知道的
That's not subtle.
这没那么隐晦
So...
那么...
What now?
现在做什么
Back to normal life?
回到正轨吗
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe I'll get a job.
我可能会找一个工作
I could be a hostess at T.G.I.Fridays.
我可以在餐厅当个女服务员
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我觉得不行
You know, I saw things,
我在影像里
in my visions.
看到了一些东西
Something big is coming.
有大事要发生了
Reality is falling apart at the seams, dude.
现实的裂缝处正在瓦解
There's more people out there like Dirk.
德克这样的人还有很多
Someone has to find them before Blackwing does.
必须有人赶在黑翼之前找到他们
Yeah, but why does it have to be you?
是啊 但为什么你要做这件事呢
That's where the road is taking me.
是这条路选择了我
I'm a leaf on the stream of creation.
我就像随波逐流的一片树叶
You could come too.
你也可以一起来
Both of you.
你们俩都可以
Your powers could be really helpful, Dirk.
你的能力真的非常有帮助 德克
Oh, yes, well, that's not really...
是的 不过 这其实并不是...
How it works, right, yeah.
不是这样的 我知道
Well, you guys got your own thing to do.
你们两个都有自己的事情要做
I guess it's just the six of us.
估计就只有我们六个人了
Six?
六个
A lil gits!
小腻物
I fown fahoo, beautyboy.
我早到了史 漂酿男孩
Here.
给
Nice.
真好
Ahluya foheeva, Bibbit.
表贝 我勇远耐你
I, uh, forgot to give you this.
我忘记给你这个了
the Rowdy 3 found it forever ago
无赖三人帮很早在里奇利
back at the Ridgely.
就发现了这个
Hey...
嘿...
Good luck.
祝你好运
I love you, Todd.
托德 我爱你
I love you too, sis.
妹妹 我也爱你
Time to boogie. Let's go, boys.
该上路了 走吧 孩子们
All right.
好了
Wow, so...
那么...
the rainbow monster, she looked, uh...
彩虹怪 她看起来...
Not really my thing, Todd.
托德 我不喜欢这种
You don't think
你不觉得
that cave girl from fairy land staying here is going to...
那个一直住在仙境山洞里的女孩来这儿会...
Eventually connect to something in some way
以某种方式 和某些事产生联♥系♥
that eventually becomes a simply enormous problem?
最后变成一个非常巨大的问题吗
I mean, yes, Todd.
当然啊 托德
That's obvious.
这显而易见
If loose ends are gonna be a problem,
如果未解决的事情会变成麻烦
I should probably...
那我可能应该...
Oh! The...
这个...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表