剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
You got the awesome gun!
你有把超级棒的枪
Right? Yeah!
是吧 对啊
You see, I knew I could get away with this one!
我就知道带走它没问题的
You okay?
你还好吗
You know what?
知道吗
I really am.
感觉真的很好
Hey, Dirk.
嘿 德克
You solved the case.
你解决了这个案子
It was an easy one.
这小菜一碟了
An easy one!
小事
Go screw yourself.
去你的吧
Well, everything is relative.
所有事都是有相对的
Oh, is that your new thing?
这是你的新口头禅吗
What do you think happened to Suzie Boreton?
你觉得苏西 博尔顿会怎么样
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay!
我没事
Ow, my hip...
我的屁♥股♥...
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Oh no...
不...
No...
不...
No!
不
No! No!
不 不要
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
Did it.
做到了
As you can see,
正如你所看到的
there have been a number of changes
这个项目已经发生了
to the program.
很多变化
I think you'll find it much more rewarding
你应该会发现它 比上次来时
than your last visit.
更值得去做
But on a personal level,
不过从个人角度来说
I'm just so extremely happy to see you.
见到你我实在是太开心了
Yeah, it's good to see you too, Ken.
是啊 见到你真好 肯
The world out there is...
外面的世界实在是...
it's confusing and irritating,
令人困扰 令人恼火
and I'm sick of it.
我厌倦了
Well, I can certainly relate to that.
我完全理解你
We're going to figure it all out together,
我们会一起想出解决办法的
I promise.
我保证
Uh... well, hey,
嘿
where are you going in such a hurry?
你这么急着去哪里
What are you,
你是什么
are you some big business now?
现在在大企业了吗
Yes, actually I am.
对 没错
I'll see you soon, Bart.
巴特 一会儿再见
I think we're going to have a lot of fun.
我们应该会有很多乐子的
Ken?
肯
I think I should tell you,
我应该告诉你
the universe is sort of...
宇宙有一些...
making me feel like I should kill you now.
让我觉得我现在该杀了你
I anticipated that might happen.
我预感那可能会发生的
But you won't,
但是你不会的
will you?
对吗
We're going to bring order to the universe.
我们要给宇宙带来秩序
I'm going to bring everything
我要让所有事情
under control.
都在控制之中
So in your world,
所以在你的世界里
do you see yourself as one of the good guys?
你把自己当作好人之一吗
Mr. Priest,
普里斯特先生
in my world, there are no "Good guys."
在我的世界里 没有"好人"
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表