剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
北欧神话中的雷神
interest of people字面也可译为有趣的人
"First Tings First" by Neon Trees
喂 我醒了
Yes, I was awake.
- 我已经醒了 - 你在哪 到点了
- I have been awake. - Where are you? It's time.
我...
I'm...
我在路上了
I'm on my way, is where I am,
就快到了
And almost there already,
一切都很顺利
So everything's great.
早上好 小娘们
Good morning, buttercup!
我的钱在哪
Where is my money?
多里安
Dorian!
多里安 多里安 住手 住手
Dorian! Dorian, stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
住手
Stop!
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我给了你钱 多里安
I gave you your money, Dorian.
房♥租去哪了
Where's the goddamn rent?
我付了租金 昨天付的
I paid you the rent, I paid you yesterday!
别和我说你做了什么 没做什么
Don't tell me what you did or didn't do!
你不知道昨天发生了什么
You don't know what happened yesterday,
你又不是历史学家
You're not a historian!
我只是... 好吧...
I'm just... Okay...
你是历史学家吗
Are you a historian?
- 不 但... - 不
- No, but... - no!
今天你要把钱给我
I want my money today,
六百美金 否则我发誓 一定会杀了你
600 bucks, or I swear to god, I will kill you.
如果你再骗我一次...
If you screw with me again...
该死
Damn it.
是啊 你要怎么样 报♥警♥吗
Yeah, what are you gonna do, you gonna call the cops?
去啊
Go ahead.
你不会的 你不会的
No, you won't. No, you won't.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我抓到你了
'cause I got you,
我 抓 到 你 了
I. Got. You.
钱
Money!
还我钱
I want my money!
今天 我的六百美金
Today! My 600 bucks!
斯普林家总是和外界没什么交流
The Spring family is notoriously reclusive,
这一次也没有就此事发表评论
and cannot be reached for comment at this time.
如果电视机前的你 或有人知道
If you or anyone you know has information
莉迪亚·斯普林的下落
on the whereabouts of Lydia Spring,
请联♥系♥以下号♥码
please contact the number below.
他妈的租金呢
Where's the goddamn rent?
我的六百美金
My 600 bucks!
我发誓 一定会杀了你
I swear to god, I will kill you!
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
你是历史学家吗
Are you a historian?
帕拉西奥斯先生
Mr. Palacios...
伙计 正好 你现在去745号♥房♥
Chap, perfect. I need you to get up to 745.
好的 我会的 我只是...
Yes, I will, I just...
欢迎来到佩瑞曼大酒店
Welcome to the Perriman Grand.
让我们来帮您吧
Allow us to help you with that.
我只是想问问 我能不能提前
I was wondering if I could get my check
拿到这个月的薪水
a little early this month?
什么 为什么 你没事吧
What? Why? Are you okay?
没事 我只是要用钱
Yeah, I could just... use the money.
听着 托德 你现在就去745号♥房♥
Yeah, look, Todd, I need you to get up to 745 right away.
楼上有个喝醉了的女人
There's some kind of a drunk woman up there
在耍酒疯
acting crazy,
再帮我个忙
And do me a favor,
去看看顶层套房♥
check out the penthouse.
他们昨天下午两点有没有挂"请勿打扰"
See, they've had a "Do not disturb" since 2:00 p.m. yesterday.
你的万能门卡还在吗
You still have your master key?
不 我不记得丢哪了
No, I... I misplaced it.
拿我的
Take mine.
先去745号♥房♥ 然后去顶层套房♥
745, and then the penthouse.
好的 完了之后我们能谈谈薪水的事吗
Okay, but then we can talk about the check?
晚一点 好的
Later, yes.
晚一点 好吗
Later, hmm?
好
Okay.
没错 我只是到这来出差 所以...
Yeah, well, I'm here on assignment, so just...
不 我只是...
No, I was just...
别挡道
Get out of the way.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我得走了吗
Do I have to leave?
还是能在这再坐会儿
Or could I just sit here for a second?
不急
Take your time.
你能过来...
Can you just...
陪我一下吗
hang out... with me?
就一会儿
For a second?
我讨厌男人
I hate men.
一个小时后我就离开
I'll be out of here in an hour.
好的 如果你需要什么 我的名字叫...
Okay, if you need anything, my name is...
托德
Todd.
我讨厌语♥音♥留言
I hate voicemail!
嘿 妹妹 是我
Hey, Sis, it's me.
听着 我没有忘了你
Listen, I'm not ignoring you,
我只是...
I just...
我不知道现在我有没有钱
I don't know if I have the money right now,
我知道自己答应过你
and I know I promised you,
但有一点...
but there have been some...
突发状况
unforeseen circumstances.
等我解决这些问题 就把钱给你
I'm going to get past it, and I'm gonna get you the money,
你就能...
and you'll be able to...
时光机
Time machine!
不 你骗我
No, you lied to me.
你一直在骗我
You lied to me the whole time.
现在你还坑了我们俩
And now you've screwed both of us.
不 别说话
No! Silence! No!
不 闭嘴
No, you shut up.
一个字都别说 我不想听...
Don't you say a word. I don't want to hear...
天哪 那件事该发生了 就意味着...
Holy shit, this is when it happened. That means...
快走
Come on!
托德
Todd?
你到底在哪 托德
Where the hell are you, Todd?
我... 我不知道
I... I don't know.
你去了顶层套房♥吗
Have you checked out the penthouse?
我正在去
I mean, I'm... I'm on my way.
我正在去
I'm on my way.
艾斯特维斯
Estevez.
兹莫菲尔德
Zimmerfield.
失踪人口调查
Missing persons.
失踪人口
Missing persons?
这是谋杀案 或者...
This is a homicide, or...
其他什么的
Something.
我们认为这起谋杀案可能和正在...
And we believe this homicide has possible ties to an ongoing...
很可能
Probable.
很可能和正在调查的人口失踪案有关...
Probable ties to an ongoing missing persons case...
等等
Wait.
"其他什么的"是什么意思
What do you mean "or something?"
这里太奇怪了
It is strange in here.
那些是什么 烧掉的吗
What are those, are those burns?
谋杀 床上的人被撕成了两半
Homicide, the guy in the bed was torn in half.
另一个人的手臂被扯下来了
The other guy had his arm torn off.
天花板上有很多咬痕
There are bite marks on the ceiling.
所以我们要找的是... 动物或者武器
So we are looking for like... an animal, or a weapon?
还是很多不同种类的咬痕
There are multiple bite marks on the ceiling.
他们说声响就持续了十秒左右
They say the noise only went on for 10 or so seconds.
兹莫 什么玩意能在十秒内搞成这样
Zim, what the hell does this in 10 seconds?
一个男人被咬成了两半
A man was bitten in half.
咬成了两半
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表