剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Sure.
当然
What do you want us to do?
我们需要做什么
Just step back.
退后
She can really do that.
她真的可以做到
Yes, she can.
是啊 她可以
That was incredible. Are you okay?
这太不可思议了 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yeah, I just...
嗯 我只是...
I can't keep it open.
我没法让它一直开着
What... What do you need?
你... 你需要什么
It's too much by myself.
我一个人办不到
I haven't done it without Wakti.
没有瓦塔蒂 我做不到
I needed more time with her.
要是能多和她呆一段时间就好了
I could maybe get you there, Dirk,
我也许能把你送过去 德克
like, one way?
去了就回不来了
But then you'd be stuck,
但你就会被困住
and I don't know if I could get you back.
我也不确定能不能把你带回来
That seems... not great.
这... 感觉不太妙
You guys? Ledee! Ledee!
大伙们 那个吕的 那个吕的
Wait, Todd!
等等 托德
You can help me.
你能帮我
What? No, I can't do that.
什么 不行 我做不到
I'm not like you.
我不像你
No, you're not.
对 你是不像我
But...
但是...
you can maybe use your energy,
你可以用你的能量
and it would help me keep the portal open?
就能帮我让这个入口一直开着了
You just have to try.
你只要试试
Guys, rainbow monster's trying to tell us
各位 彩虹怪在告诉我们
something bad's coming!
要发生糟糕的事情了
Bad sheps ledee!
坏吕人耐了
Suzie.
苏西
Okay, yes, just...
好 就这样 就...
whatever you say. Just...
你说了算 就...
I'll do it, I'm in.
我会做的 来吧
We'll slow that witch down.
我们去拖住那个巫婆
Boys? I got nothin' but rocks in here!
孩子们 我现在只想摇滚起来
No one makes me scared of laughter!
没人能让我害怕笑声
Wait!
等等
Dirk and I need the Rowdy 3 to come through with us.
我和德克需要无赖三人帮和我们一起去
You can't help me keep the portal open
你没法既让入口开着
and go through.
又同时穿过它
Shit, but then...
该死 但是那...
It's... It's all right.
这... 没事的
I'll do it alone.
我可以一个人完成
You seriously want to go back to Blackwing by yourself?
你真的想一个人回黑翼去
"Want" may be a strong word, Todd, but...
"想"这个词可能有点过了 托德 不过...
Where are you going, Dirk Gently?
你要去哪里 德克·简特里
"Want" truly is a strong word,
"想"确实用得有点过了
and yet no other more perspicuous appellations
但此时此刻 我的脑子
are currently traveling to my mind
有些迟钝
with any degree of alacrity... Is he okay?
找不到更明了的词... 他还好吗
to allow me to concisely articulate...
来让我精准地表达...
Dirk, stop with the... words.
德克 别... 再说了
Don't spin out. You can do this.
别拖延了 你能做到的
Okay.
好
There's a lotta weird in here!
这里简直太诡异了
So, I'm gonna have an attack?
那么 我会发病吗
Yeah.
对
Probably a bad, slow one?
应该是一次激烈且缓慢的发作
Yup.
对
Perfect. I'm in.
好 来吧
Just... tell me what to do.
就... 告诉我该怎么做
Keep your hands in, no matter what.
不管发生什么 都把手放在里面
Dirk?
德克
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
I can do this.
我能做到的
Don't panic.
不要慌
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表