剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
but I know that that's bullshit now, you know?
但我知道都是扯淡 对吧
That's not real!
那不是真的
And... Oh, Todd, remember that time
托德 记得那次
we were making out behind that restaurant
我们在内华达州餐馆后面
in Nevada, like, three weeks ago, and...
热吻吗 三周前的事
You guys made out?
你俩热吻了
It's been two months, Dirk. We're adults.
在一起待了两个月啊 德克 我们是成年人
Dirk, we're adults! Yeah.
德克 我们是成年人 没错
I... I just wanted you to know that
我只是想让你知道
that was the moment that I knew,
在那一刻我意识到了
I knew I didn't need Eddie or anyone,
我不再需要埃迪和任何人
because...
因为
I'm not like them.
我不喜欢他们
This is where I'm supposed to be!
这里才是我该来的地方
I mean, I'm... I'm one of the freaks!
我就是怪胎之一
Yes! Yes!
没错 没错
I love yelling "yes!"
我喜欢大叫"没错"
I want to everybody here!
我想让大家都在这
Don't give up.
别放弃
I found them.
我找到他们了
I can't!
我不行
Help me!
帮帮我
Aw, yeah!
太棒了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Who made this?
谁画的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
不该是这样
This is all a mistake.
这些都是一个错误
Tina...
蒂娜...
I've been trying to reach you all night,
我整晚都在打你电♥话♥
and I know you charged your phone this time.
这次我知道你手♥机♥充电了
I saw you plug it in.
我看见你插上的
So, listen, I'd like to set up some sort of meet up,
听好了 我们要见一面
because, um...
因为...
Wait...
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What in the heck?
那是什么鬼
I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
The hell?
什么玩意
Bob?
鲍勃
Where's the truck, Bob?
卡车在哪 鲍勃
What's happening here?
这里发生了什么
Poor Sheriff Hobbs...
可怜的霍布斯警长
I'm afraid you've caught me at a very bad time.
恐怕你逮我逮的不是时候
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表