剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
with a bunch of drunk magic homeless dudes.
开着货车走了呢
What, you think that...
什么 你以为...
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不是
The Rowdy 3, they're like a whole different type of thing.
无赖三人帮是完全不一样的存在
I was just worried about you.
我只是担心你
You know you hurt me, right?
你知道你伤害了我 对吧
You were my hero.
你曾是我的英雄
How do I get my brother back?
我怎么才能找回以前的哥哥呢
'Cause I want him back.
我真的想让他回来
But I look at you, and, like...
可我看着你 就好像...
do I even know this person?
我真的认识你吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm trying.
我在努力
Well, we're gonna die in about an hour, so...
我们大约一小时后就要死了 所以...
try harder.
更努力一些
... you sit there, Bob.
坐在这里 鲍勃
Oh, God.
天哪
... you sit there and... rot.
你就坐在这里... 腐烂
What do you think is wrong with him?
你觉得他是怎么回事
I think he's in some kind of trance.
应该是被催眠了之类的
I am beautiful!
我很美丽
And I think
我觉得
the TV is doing it to him.
就是这个电视的原因
I am going to be a queen!
我将成为女王
What, like, some kinda magical... TV?
什么 就像什么神奇的... 电视
Okay, okay, yeah, sure.
好吧 好吧 是的
Help me get him out of here.
帮我把他抬出去
Okay, let's go.
好 抬
Hello, ladies.
你们好啊 女士们
Can he see us?
他能看见我们吗
Yes, indeed I can.
能 我的确可以
Lucky me!
幸运如我
Unfortunately, I'm already elsewhere.
可惜的是 我已经在别的地方了
The face you see here
其实你们现在看到的
is just a spell, a curse, in fact.
只是一个咒语
I understand if you're confused.
如果你们很迷惑 我能理解
There's so little magic in your world.
毕竟你们的世界里几乎没有魔法
You're The Mage.
你就是魔法师
You gave Suzie the wand.
你给了苏西魔杖
My, aren't we a sharp knife?
我们这组合很厉害吧
Someone's been paying attention.
有人一直很重视啊
We'd like to have a word with her.
我们有话要和她说
Oh, I'm sure you would.
你肯定有话说
Unfortunately, Suzie has already gone to Wendimoor.
不巧 苏西已经到文迪摩尔去了
I have decided that that world is no longer worthy
我已经想好了 那个世界再也不值得
of my attention.
我去关注了
I hope you don't mind if I excuse myself.
希望你们不介意我要走了
In fact, I'm going to excuse both of you, too.
其实 我也要带你们走
Kill them, Bob.
杀了他们 鲍勃
Oh, my God! Kill them, Bob!
我的天哪 杀了她们 鲍勃
Kill them, Bob!
杀了她们 鲍勃
Kill them, Bob.
杀了她们 鲍勃
Kill! Kill!
杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
Both of them.
都杀掉
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
Mr.Boreton, I don't want to have to kill you...
博尔顿先生 我也不想非要杀了你不可...
Kill them, Bob!
杀了她们 鲍勃
Kill them, Bob.
杀了她们 鲍勃
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
Both of them...
都杀掉...
It's that British guy from the thing the other time!
是那个时候的那个英国佬
You?
是你们
You are gonna hate your situation!
你会讨厌你现在的形势的
Get away from me!
离我远点
What is that?
这是什么
Listen, listen...
听着 听着...
Listen... Stop, no...
听着... 别 不...
No...
不...
I am...
我...
I have never hit anyone before,
我从来没有打过任何人
and...
而且...
Oh, I do not know what to do now.
我不知道现在该做什么了
And... and to you, Beast,
还有你 小野兽
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I have been rude.
我太粗鲁了
I have become a violent... young... or youngish, man...
我变成了一个暴♥力♥的... 年轻... 还算年轻的人
and my face feels very hot,
我的脸在发烫
and my hand might actually be broken,
我的手可能骨折了
and so...
所以...
Don't hit me?
别打我行吗
We're looking for the boss?
我们在找老大
Little guy with black hair.
小个子 黑头发
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda has been captured.
阿曼达被抓了
She and her brother are captured,
她和她哥哥都被抓了
and they are going to be executed.
他们就要被处死了
Yeah, well, we'll have to get the drummer outta that
好吧 那我们要去把鼓手救出来了
lickity-split.
尽快
All right, boys, let's go kick some ass.
好了 孩子们 我们去揍翻他们
Ha ha! Let's go beat the crap outta everybody!
去打他们个屁滚尿流
Yeah, I love beatin' up crap...
太棒了 我喜欢狠狠打...
No, no, wait, listen to me!
不 不 等等 听我说
You don't even know where they are.
你们根本不知道他们在哪
There are too many people
那里人太多了
for you to try and rescue Amanda and Todd alone.
就你们几个去救阿曼达和托德根本不行
You're risking their lives, and your own.
你们自己有危险 他们也有危险
So?
所以呢
You got a better idea?
你有更好的想法吗
Yes. Yes, actually, I do.
是啊 没错 我确实有
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
Good.
很好
Okay, this guy's in charge.
好吧 由这家伙负责了
Where is The Mage?
魔法师在哪
Where... is... The Mage?
魔法师... 在... 哪里
Uh, you keep getting louder and louder,
你越来越大声了
and it ain't changing his answer.
这并没有改变他的答案
Can I try somethin'?
能让我试试吗
Okay.
好了
Hey, Bob, you know me, right?
鲍勃 你认识我 对吧
Okay, so what we're gonna do is
现在我们要做的是
we're gonna play tequila-talk, okay?
我们现在来玩龙舌兰问答 好吗
You know what that means?
你知道那是什么意思吗
That means if you want to say "yes,"
意思就是 如果你想说"是"
you just make a noise,
你就发出些声音
and then to say "no," You just...
如果想说"不是" 你就...
Sound good?
怎么样
Did your wife do this to you?
你这样 是你的妻子干吗
Is she coming back from Wendimoor?
她是从文迪摩尔来的吗
Is that a... I mean...
这是...
No, no, no, it's working, that was a "no."
不 不 不 有效 他在说"不是"
She's not coming back.
她不是从那来的
Okay. Is The Mage still here?
好的 魔法师还在这吗
Oh, good. Good job, man.
好的 干得好 伙计
Okay, wh...what is he doing?
好的 他在做什么
Okay, Bob,
好的 鲍勃
Bob, buddy, I really, really,
鲍勃 伙计 我真的
really need your help, okay?
真的需要你的帮助 好吗
The sheriff is missing, and we don't...
警长失踪了 我们不能...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表