剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
and cleaned that up, and then we went
动物园的地盘也给烧了
and burned their place down, too, at the zoo.
我一直在把所有东西都烧了
I've just been burning everything down.
那里面有我们的重要文件
It... We had a big file on that.
里面有重要文件 什么都有
Big files on, like, everything.
他们想让我♥干♥嘛 全读了吗
And what do they want me to do, read 'em all?
我可做不到
I can't do that.
太无聊了
It's... it's boring.
我只是想掌权
I... I just wanted to be in charge,
但他们没告诉你 一旦你掌权了
but what they don't tell you is that, once you're in charge,
到处都是那种
there's all this other, like,
什么什么 机密啊之类的
blah-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh, top secret, bleh.
你知道吗
You know what?
他们不能逮捕我
They can't arrest me.
比如我们打算杀掉
Like, we're gonna go kill the rest
那些剩下的灵魂交换人 这就都是机密
of those body-swapping guys, and it's all, like, top secret,
所以不需要有书面记录
so it's off of books,
我只需要写一份电子邮件
and all I had to do was write, like, an e-mail.
然后我们也要去找...
And... And then we're gonna go get the, uh,
那些有特异功能的人...
the psychics, too...
你一直在追踪的那些人
all the ones that you've been tracking and more.
他们不会让里金斯去做的
And they wouldn't let Riggins do it, I guess,
但他们更喜欢我
but they like me... more... better,
因为他们给了我八千万美金
because they gave me $80 million.
我们要把知情的人全杀了
We have to kill everybody who knows about it.
所以...
So...
我也得杀了你
I guess I got to kill you, too.
不
No.
不 你不必这样
No, you don't have to do that.
你不需要...
You don't, uh...
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我甚至一点都不能理解
I don't... I don't even understand any of this.
我只是想当个好警♥察♥
I'm just trying to be a good cop.
我只是想当个好警♥察♥
Ohh! I'm just trying to be a good cop.
拜托 你不必
Please, you know, you don't have to.
求你了 伙计
Please, man.
你现在是在拿枪吗
Are you reaching for your gun right now?
我只是在工作
I'm just doing my job.
所以 如果我们要做...
So... if we do this...
- 我们已经在做了 - 我们要怎么找案子
- We're already doing it. - Well, how do we find a case.
你自己感觉就好了
Just let yourself feel it.
感觉
Feel it?
没错
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
花点时间
Take a moment.
感觉到了吗
Feel anything?
好吧 闭上眼
Okay, close your eyes.
有感觉了吗
Anything at all?
我...
I...
要去上厕所
To go to the bathroom.
嘿 这是...
Hey. It's...
没错
Yeah.
法拉赫 你能等我一下吗
Farah, would you excuse me for a moment?
就一会儿
Just a moment.
谢谢
Thanks.
沃格 带她离开
Vogle, get her out of here.
什么
What?
- 快走 - 什么
- Go on, get! - What?
举起手来
Hands in the air!
你们想突袭吗
You want to rush?!
来吧
Let's rush!
干翻他们 小子们
Let's get 'em, boys!
现在不行
Not now.
德克
Dirk?
阿曼达
Amanda?
托德 托德 天哪 他们来了
Todd! Todd, oh, my God! They're coming!
真糟糕
It's really bad!
什么 发生什么了 谁来了
What? What's happening? Who's coming?
托德 听我说 必须听我说
Todd, listen to me. You have to listen.
等等 待着别动 我来找你
Wait. Stay where you are. I'll find you.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
托德
Todd?
托德 怎么了
Todd, what's happening?!
- 天哪 - 托德
- Ah, God! - Todd!
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表