剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
If our families cannot work together,
如果我们两个家族不能合作
The Mage and his army will destroy us all.
魔法师和他的军队会毁灭我们
I can persuade her to make concessions,
我能说服她做出让步
but someone in your family must answer
但你们家族必须有人
for the disappearance of my brother, Farson.
为我弟弟法森的消失负责
I'm here!
我在这
Silas, I'm here!
塞拉斯 我在这
Farson?
法森
There he is! Come on...
他就在这 过来...
If... if you didn't kidnap Farson,
如果... 如果你们没有绑♥架♥法森
why do you have him now?
为什么他在你们那
W... we don't.
我... 们没有
Well, he's there.
他就在那
I ran away,
我逃跑了
and I was taken by the Kellum Knights.
然后被凯勒姆骑士团抓住了
I'm so sorry, Silas.
我很抱歉 塞拉斯
Where's Panto?
潘托在哪
He's safe!
他很安全
Wait...
等等...
how do you know Panto?
你怎么认识潘托
He's in Bergsberg!
他在博格斯伯格
You were in Bergsberg!
你果然在博格斯伯格
He found Dirk. Wait, you were in Bergsberg?
他找到了德克 等下 你去过博格斯伯格
Hold on! Dirk Gently?
等下 德克·简特里
The man from the Prophecy?
那个预言里的人
He exists?
他真的存在
He definitely does!
他当然存在
And this man, Toad, says he can take us to him.
这个人 投德[癞蛤♥蟆♥] 说可以带我们去找他
Panto has always believed
潘托一直都相信
in finding Dirk Gently,
可以找到德克·简特里
in saving this world.
拯救这个世界
We did not take him, Litzibitz.
我们没有抓他 利兹比兹
I love Panto,
我爱潘托
and our only desire is to unite our families
我们只希望联合我们的家族
and end all this crumminess!
结束这场悲剧
We can work to fulfill the Prophecy!
我们可以实现那个预言
We can save the valley and all of Wendimoor!
我们可以拯救这个山谷和整个文迪摩尔
Do not dare release that boy.
你敢放了那个男孩
Father, you followed me?
父亲 你跟踪我
You betrayed your family.
你背叛了你的家族
These people have guns! Why do they have guns?!
他们有枪 他们怎么会有枪
That's bad, that's very bad.
太糟了 太糟了
Wh... what do we do? This could be a trap.
我们怎么办 这可能是个陷阱
It absolutely is, you fool!
绝对是 蠢货
And you've walked right into it.
而你还自投罗网
Wygar, you told her we were coming here?
韦伽尔 你告诉她我们来这了
I had to protect you.
我要保护你
It's the Dengdamors. See, girl?
是邓达摩尔家族 孩子 看见了吗
I knew it was a trap!
我就知道是陷阱
Dengdamor scum!
邓达摩尔的渣滓们
The Trosts!
特罗斯特家族
Dengdamors!
邓达摩尔家族
All right!
行了
Listen to me, all of you!
你们 听我说
You are clearly being played, okay?
很明显你们被耍了 好吗
This is supposed to be a fairy tale!
这里应该是个童话世界
You're all supposed to be living in, like, happy land!
你们都应该生活在快乐的大♥陆♥上
You're not supposed to be killing each other
你们不应该无缘无故地
for no reason!
自相残杀
Farson,
法森
tell them.
告诉他们
It's true!
是真的
There can still be peace.
还有可能和平
The Mage's armies are coming.
魔法师的军队要来了
And he sent these weapons
他送来这些武器
so we might slaughter one another,
就是为了让我们彼此杀害
making his job easier.
好让他的计划得逞
Can't you see?
你们还不明白吗
He wants us divided.
他希望我们分♥裂♥
But Wakti Wapnasi says that,
但瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思说了
if we can trust one another,
如果我们能彼此信任
if we can work together...
通力合作
then everything will be...
那么一切都会...
Oh, my...
我的...
Farson! No! No!
法森 不 不
Kill them all!
杀光他们
Fulfill the prophecy before...
先实现预言...
Litzibitz, no! No!
利兹比兹 不 不
Amanda!
阿曼达
We have to find Wakti Wapnasi, okay?
我们得找到瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思 好吗
She'll be able to fix this.
她可以解决
I can get us back. I just need to follow the river.
我能带我们过去 沿着这条河走就行
No, no, I'm gonna get us out of here.
不 不 我要让大家一起离开这儿
I'm going to find Dirk and I'm gonna get us out of here.
我先找到德克 然后我们一起离开这儿
What? You want to leave?
什么 你要离开
Yes, obviously.
嗯 当然
We... we can't.
我们... 不行
This whole place is about to get wiped out.
这整个地方都要被毁灭
We have to find Wakti.
我们要找到瓦塔蒂
Is that a person, or...
那是一个人吗 还是...
Look, no, Amanda, we're getting out of Wendimoor,
听着 阿曼达 我们要离开文迪摩尔
or whatever this place is.
随便这里叫什么吧
We're gonna find Dirk, and...
我们先找到德克 然后...
Wh... Amanda!
怎么... 阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Little creatures, little creatures.
小东西们 小东西们
Out to see the Queen.
出来拜见女王了
Hello, friend.
你好 朋友
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
I don't believe that we've met.
不敢相信我们见面了
I'm going to be queen
我要成为文迪摩尔
here in Wendimoor.
这里的女王
Yeah.
没错
The Mage, well, he quit,
魔法师 他退出了
but, you know, me, I'm...
但是 我...
I'm not a quitter.
我不会轻易放弃
See, um, this book,
看 这本书
it says that you are the only other magical person
上面写 你是这个世界里
in this world,
另一个有魔力的人
so I'm afraid that I'm going to have to evict you
所以恐怕我必须把你
and the rest of the Treasure Trolls from toilet village!
和剩下的长毛侏儒怪都赶出这个破村子
I know you must feel very powerful right now...
你现在一定觉得很自己无所不能...
but you will feel small again.
但你会再次感觉到自己很渺小
Yeah, well...
那...
I think it would be smarter
你和你的小伙伴们最好
for you and your little friends
在你们的新统治者前跪下
to kneel before your new ruler!
会是更明智的选择
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
Toros!
托洛斯
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda...
阿曼达...
This is bad.
这太糟糕了
Something's happening. We need to go help.
有事情发生了 我们需要去帮他们
But wait!
等一下
Wakti.
瓦塔蒂
Suzie Boreton...
苏西·博尔顿...
This was Suzie Boreton. She could be anywhere.
是苏西·博尔顿 她可能就在附近
We can't stay here.
我们不能久留
I shouldn't have left.
我就不该离开
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表