剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Please don't do that.
请不要那样做
Hi, Mona!
嗨 莫娜
Chair, please.
让座 谢谢
Get up. Sure.
起来 好的
Can I see Dirk?
我能见德克吗
Not right now.
现在不行
He's in some trouble.
他有麻烦了
Oh, no.
不
Trouble is bad.
麻烦不好
Yes, it is.
没错 是不好
But you can help.
但是你能帮忙
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
I'm just an actress.
我只是个女演员
I'm a holistic actress.
一个全能女演员
I can play any role.
可以扮演任何角色
Why were you the toy?
你为什么要变成玩偶
I can be anything.
我可以变成任何东西
A boat,
船
or a house,
房♥子
or a shovel,
铲子
or a cloud,
云
or an old Pakistani man,
巴基斯坦老男人
or the Queen of England,
英国女王
or a kangaroo...
袋鼠...
but I don't know what I am supposed to be.
但是我不知道我该变成什么
Why did you send Dirk away?
你为什么要送走德克
I didn't do that.
我没有
I just told him what the voice said.
我只是告诉他 那个声音说的话
The...
那个...
The... The voice?
那个声音
One day,
有一天
there was a voice.
有一个声音
A funny little snail voice.
有趣的缓慢的声音
What did this voice say?
那个声音说了什么
She said
她说
she needed Dirk to help find her friend,
她需要德克帮她找到她的朋友
a boy.
一个男孩
She said if I let her use my eyes,
她说 如果我让她用我的眼睛
she could put people where they needed to be.
她就可以把人们带到他们该去的地方
So she saw what you saw.
所以她能看见你看见的
Yes.
是的
Does that help?
这有帮助吗
Did I help Dirk?
我有帮到德克吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
有的 有的
Very much.
非常有用
Do I have to stay a person now?
我现在还要保持人的形态吗
Only for a little while longer,
再过一段时间
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意
Okay.
好吧
I guess that's all nice.
我想这挺好的
Thank you, Mona.
谢谢你 莫娜
You're a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友
Panto! Look at that moon!
潘托 看那个月亮
Have you seen this moon?
你看见这个月亮了吗
Yes, Bart. That's quite a normal moon to me.
看见了 巴特 对我来说是个很正常的月亮
Oh, buddy,
伙计
I'm starting to think
我开始觉得
you're a little weird. You know that?
你有点奇怪了 知道吗
Imagine how I felt in your strange world,
想象一下我在你们那个陌生的世界里
with your dumb little moon looking all tiny.
看到又小又蠢的月亮是什么感受
Yeah, I guess the moon is pretty stupid,
是啊 现在想想
now that I think about it.
那月亮是挺蠢的
Hey, Panto?
嘿 潘托
I wanna go this way. Can we go this way?
我想走这边 我们能走这边吗
But, Bart, my home is this way.
可是 巴特 我家在这边
Please, I beg of you, let's just...
拜托 求你了 我们就...
Panto?
潘托
Silas!
塞拉斯
My love!
我的爱人
You've returned.
你回来了
And I've found Dirk Gently.
我找到了德克·简特里
I found Dirk Gently.
我也找到了德克·简特里
Is he here?
他在这里吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, but so is The Mage's apprentice.
是的 但是魔法师的学徒也在
She's taken control of his men.
她已经控制了魔法师的部下
Wow, that's bad.
这可不妙
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你好
You're Silas, right?
你是塞拉斯 对吧
I heard about you. Your mom's an asshole.
我听说过你 你妈妈是个混♥蛋♥
Silas, this is Bartine,
塞拉斯 这是巴特
an exquisite creature and a wonderful friend.
一个精致的人 也是一个很好的朋友
Delighted to meet you,
很高兴见到你
but we must hurry to my mother
但我们必须赶去见我母亲
and beg her to lay down her arms.
求她不要发动进攻
Things have gotten worse,
情况变得更糟了
worse than you can ever imagine.
糟糕到你无法想象
Hey, that's the way I wanted to go in the first place.
这就是我一开始想走的路
I found The Boy.
我找到那个男孩了
Those idiots told me exactly where he was.
那些蠢蛋告诉了我他在哪
Wendimoor is mine,
文迪摩尔是我的了
except for one tiny little thread.
除了一个小小的线头
You will travel to my world
你去我的世界
and cut it!
剪断它
How will we find The Boy?
我们怎么找到那个男孩
Shouldn't be too hard.
应该不会太难
Just go through here
只要从这里穿过去
and kill everyone you see!
杀死你看到的每个人
Ken, hey, I think I'm a little...
肯 嘿 我有一点...
I'm confused. What's going on?
我不明白 怎么回事
Project Moloch is a reality editor, all right?
"摩洛神"就是一个现实的编写者 好吗
He can create things, completely new things,
他可以仅凭思想 凭空创造
from nothing but his mind, all right?
全新的东西 好吗
Like the crazy funhouse hidden inside the Cardenas farm
就好像隐藏在博格斯伯格 卡德纳斯农场里的
in Bergsberg.
疯狂奇幻屋
The file said
文件显示
that he had plans on building a much bigger world than that,
他计划创造一个比那大得多的世界
called Wendimoor,
叫做文迪摩尔
like a fairy-tale land.
就像是一个童话大♥陆♥
I'm guessing he actually pulled it off,
我猜 他已经创造完成
and that's what put him in the coma.
并因此昏迷
You with me?
懂了吗
Yes.
是的
When he had his stroke two months ago,
他两个月前的中风
it must have caused some kind of thinning between worlds,
一定弱化了这两个世界之间界限
and an entity from the other side,
另一个世界的某个个体
this "voice,"
也就是那个"声音"
poked through and found Mona.
越过边界 并找到了莫娜
But wait. Why are they looking for Dirk?
等等 他们为什么要找德克
To help them somehow.
为了以某种形式帮助他们
What matters now
现在重要的是
is that we lock down this entire facility before...
我们要封锁整个大楼 在...
You keep acting like you're in charge now.
你一直表现得像你是主管的
We don't have time for this.
没时间讨论这个了
No, I just want to make sure that you understand
不 我只是想确认 你明白
that you are helping me.
你只是在辅助我
I'm in charge.
我才是管事的
Hugo, you gave me the same clearance as you.
雨果 你给了我与你同等的权限
We are equals within this program.
在这个计划里 我们平起平坐
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表