剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Shit, I knew the name Cardenas was familiar.
该死 我就觉得卡德纳斯这个名字很熟悉
It was on the sign for the motel.
就在汽车旅店的招牌上
That's right, they owned it in the '60s.
没错 他们六几年就开了
Yeah! Ah, man! Ah! That's a...
天哪 那就是...
This is one of the, uh...
这就是...
Everything is connected?
所有事情就是相关联的吗
Yes! Yes!
是的 是的
Arrest her and shoot her in the face!
逮捕她 然后一枪蹦了她
She's... less catchy.
她有点... 不太招人喜欢
Jeanette!
珍妮特
Hi! Ooh...
嗨
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
I am so excited for book club today.
来参加今天的读书会 我很激动
Or more like wine club, if you know what I'm saying?
或者说品酒会 你们懂的
Come on out.
出来
Hey, Hobbs, I meant to say,
嘿 霍布斯 说真的
I really appreciate the "Not turning us in
我真的很感谢你"不告发我们
and letting us come along" thing.
让我们一起出来"的举动
Oh, yeah, well, you know,
是啊 你知道的
things get pretty slow around here.
这里的节奏都很慢
So, let me ask you,
所以 我问你
what, um, what's your deal?
你们什么关系
I mean, does he, uh...
他...
Well, does he pay you?
他付你薪水吗
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
He helps me.
他帮助我
Or not exactly "helps," but it's good to know
用"帮"不准确 但知道了
that not everything happens for a reason,
不是所有事情的发生都需要理由
like, maybe some things do?
有些就是没理由
Yeah, yeah...
是 是...
Yeah, I like that.
是 那挺好的
Something feels strange.
感觉很奇怪
That's a good sign. It means we're close to something.
那是个好现象 表示我们又近了一步
No, no, nothing holistic, it's just, uh...
不 不 跟全能什么的无关 就是...
if nobody's home, why isn't the dog barking?
如果没人在家 为什么狗不叫呢
Yeah, the dog should be barking its head off right now.
是啊 狗现在应该狂吠不止
The dang thing is always in a tantrum.
那坏家伙脾气一直很差
Wait. Where's Dirk?
等等 德克去哪了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hello.
你好
Sorry to interrupt your...
不好意思打断你的...
whatever this is,
不管什么事
uh, but my name is Dirk Gently.
我叫德克·简特里
I'm a detective working with local law enforcement.
我是一名侦探 正在和当地执法人员合作
Uh, okay, listen.
好吧 听着
Whoa, you seem... ill.
你看上去... 病了
Are you distressed, or...
你很痛苦 还是...
Okay, listen, maybe actually just very scary.
好吧 听着 可能就是非常吓人
So, I, uh...
所以 我...
I'm... I'm here about an incident...
我来这是因为一起意外
that may have involved your wife,
可能涉及到你的妻子
and a very murdery type of person
和一位嗜血成性的人
who identifies as "Bart,"
叫做"巴特"
but I'm sure you're fine, actually,
但我确定你很好
and come to think of it, I should maybe be going.
忽然想起来 我该走了
Dirk!
德克
Huh? Todd!
托德
Put the gol-darn gun down, Bob.
把那该死的枪放下 鲍勃
Trespassing.
非法入侵
Bob, do you hear me?
鲍勃 你听见我说的吗
Put the goddamn gun down, Bob!
把那该死的枪放下 鲍勃
Where'd you get the brass knuckles from?
你从哪搞来这个指节铜套的
You didn't... You didn't search us.
你没有搜我们的身
Right.
是啊
May I make a professional recommendation?
我能提一个专业的建议吗
Let me kill Incubus Number Four.
让我杀了"梦魇"四号♥
Uh, kill him?
杀了他吗
No, we're supposed to capture subjects.
不 我们应该逮捕实验目标
All right.
好吧
Project Incubus was originally only three individuals.
"梦魇"最开始只有三个人
Once we added the fourth, things got out of control,
自从加了第四个后 就开始失控了
so if things go oblong out here,
如果事情进展得不顺利
it might be a good idea to just casualty the both of them,
将他俩就地处决 可能是个好点子
Incubus Four and the Brotzman girl, too.
"梦魇"四号♥ 还有布罗茨曼女孩
She's just a civilian.
她只是个平民
I read in your file that you almost shot her in the head.
我读了你的文件 你差点杀了她
So why is she so important now?
那她怎么又这么重要了呢
We can use her to control them.
我们可以利用她去控制他们
She's valuable, these people are valuable.
她有利用价值 他们都有利用价值
Yeah, well...
好吧...
you're way over there, and I'm over here.
天高皇帝远
We'll see how it goes.
看看会怎么样吧
Yeah, well, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
There's no way you're gonna be able to sneak up on them,
偷偷地接近他们是不可能的
'cause won't the energy vampire just smell you coming?
那个能量吸血鬼不会闻到你来的味道吗
We'll see how it goes.
我们走着瞧
The stab wounds seem random at first observation,
这些刺伤乍一看是随机的
but they're not.
但其实不是
They're on the same geometric line
他们在同一条线上
even though they go off in two different directions.
尽管他们在两个不同的方向上
Wasn't the middle and index finger
另外一具尸体的
on the other corpse broken?
中指和食指是断了吗
Right,
是的
uh, but she's all broken up from the crash, isn't she?
但在车祸中手指都骨折 不是吗
Yeah, but those two fingers...
是 但那两个手指...
Oh, never mind, it's probably nothing.
没关系 可能没什么
You're sad!
你很难过
What? Is it about you and Todd?
什么 是关于你和托德吗
No, we're just friends.
不 我们只是朋友
You and Dirk? Oh! Are they together?
你和德克吗 他俩在一起吗
'Cause I was getting that vibe, not strongly,
因为我感受到了那种氛围 虽然不强烈
but I could see how someone would, like...
但我看得出人们会 就像...
No, Todd isn't...
不 托德不是...
Or rather, Dirk... I don't think he...
或者说德克 我觉得他不是
You know, actually,
其实
I don't know what Dirk is.
我不知道德克的取向
Hey, man, it's cool.
嗨 没关系
I'm bi. No judgment here.
我是双性恋 没有偏见
I just thought maybe that's why you're sad.
我只是觉得 那可能是你难过的原因
I'm not sad.
我不难过
I'm sort of an empath.
我多少能感知别人的情绪
I think.
我觉得
Truth is, I'm coming out of a 10- to...
其实 我刚从十到十五年的...
15-year dark period
阴影里走出来
where I experimented with some pretty heavy drugs.
那段时间 我尝试过大量用药
Yeah, Hobbs?
怎么 霍布斯
Someone might have hit someone with their car,
有人可能开车撞了另一个人
but if they did, it definitely wasn't me.
如果真撞的 肯定不是我
Uh, who is this?
你是谁
Mile Marker 127.
127英里标志牌
Scott Boreton, is that you?
斯科特·博尔顿 是你吗
Weird.
奇怪
Who was that?
是谁打来的
I think that was Scott Boreton, and I think
我觉得是斯科特·博尔顿 然后我觉得
he just reported a hit-and-run.
他刚举报了一起肇事逃逸事件
Want to go check it out?
想去看看吗
There ya go, Bob. You're okay.
就这样 鲍勃 你没事了
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Well, that crack on the noggin didn't help,
他脑袋上的口子是没办法了
but he's showing no signs of concussion, at least.
但是至少 没有脑震荡的迹象
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表