剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
This is it.
就是这里
This is gonna be it.
肯定就是这里
Look at those cameras.
看看那些摄像头
They're rusted out. No one's been here in years.
都生锈了 肯定荒废了许久
This isn't Blackwing.
这里肯定找不到黑翼
So that means it's safe.
也就是说 这里很安全
Todd...
托德...
stop.
住手
You're gonna stress yourself out
你给自己压力太大了
and give yourself an attack!
这样你的病会发作的
I got it! Okay.
我知道 没事的
Let's go!
走吧
He's losing his mind...
他简直是疯了...
We're close!
快到了
This is something!
这里有栋房♥子
Okay, here we go, here we go.
快了 快到了
Todd, slow down.
托德 慢点
Do you feel that?
你感受到了吗
Feel what?
感受到什么
Something weird.
有点奇怪
Old spooky house with the government fences
荒无人烟之处
in the middle of nowhere?
政♥府♥围起了一座鬼宅
Like...
好像...
this is some kind of... thing, right?
有某种... 东西 对吗
Look at the locks on these doors.
看看门上的这些锁
Todd?
托德
Seriously?
不是吧
Okay, it's wet!
好吧 这里是湿的
It's wet!
这里是湿的
This is a wet... thing.
这是湿的... 东西
This is a thing, right?
这是一个东西 对吧
Why else would there be water here?
为什么这里会有水啊
What does any of this have to do with Dirk
这和德克或者黑翼
or Blackwing?
有什么关系吗
I don't know, but this is it,
不知道 反正就是这里了
this is special, this is a thing,
这里很特别 肯定是某个东西
and then another thing,
然后会出现另外一个东西
and, bam!
再然后 嘭
It all connects.
一切都是有关联的
We're close, we are so close,
我们接近了 非常接近了
we are, like...
就像是...
this close!
这么接近
You're holding your fingers pretty far apart.
你这两个手指间的距离可蛮大的
You know, I actually had friends out there for once?
我就那么一次 在外面有朋友
This woman, Farah,
法拉赫这个女人
she was really incredible,
真是太了不起了
like a... like a ninja-woman, and I...
就像... 就像一位女忍♥者 我...
Ooh... rough news,
坏消息
I have replaced you as my assistant.
你已经不再是我的助手了
The new guy, Todd...
新来的小伙子 托德...
is perfect.
完美
Although, warning,
不过 警告
there's a chance the government might have killed them both...
他们两个可能已经被政♥府♥杀了
So, you've, like...
你以前...
met this guy before?
见过这个人吗
When I was small.
我小时候见过
Riggins used to take me in to see him,
里金斯曾经带我去见他
and a few of the others he said weren't too dangerous.
还有一些他说没那么危险的人
I remember him well.
我对他印象很深
He always just laid there.
他总是躺在那
Never interrupted me.
从不打扰我
He was the nicest person I've ever met.
他是我见过最好的人
What have you done to him?
你对他做了什么
Why has he lost so much weight?
他为什么瘦了这么多
He had a stroke when we moved him.
我们转移他时 他中风了
Am I supposed to, what, magic him awake?
那我应该用魔法叫醒他吗
Touch my forehead and do a constipated face,
抚额 然后摆出一张便秘脸
and things get better?
他就会变好吗
Because you've run out of ideas,
因为你已经没办法了
and you know something bad is going to happen soon?
你知道糟糕的事马上就要发生了吗
Whatever you're doing,
不管你在尝试什么
it isn't going to work.
都不会有用的
Fate and chance are not mutually exclusive,
命运与机遇并不相悖
Mr. Friedkin, and if you keep on this path,
弗里德金先生 如果你继续下去
you're going to get a healthy dose of both.
这两者都会给你一个满意的结果
It's probably already started,
这一切也许已经开始
and you haven't even noticed.
而你甚至都没有发现
Just... get him out of there.
把他弄出去
This isn't how it works.
这么做是没用的
I am not a machine!
我不是机器
You can't control it!
你无法控制
This isn't how it works!
这么做是没用的
Do you understand? This isn't how it works!
你明白吗 这么做是没用的
Tina...
蒂娜...
Tina Tevetino, get in here.
蒂娜·特维提诺 过来一下
Where the heck have you been?
你去哪了
Okay... so...
好吧
Yes, okay, I'm high,
没错 我喝多了
but I'm not drunk!
但是还没醉
Okay, I am drunk,
好吧 我醉了
but it was just white wine,
但我只喝了白葡萄酒
and I slept most of it off.
而且大部分时间都睡过去了
Okay,
好吧
I have been sleeping in my car all day,
我今天在车里睡了一整天
but guess what?
不过你猜怎么的
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Nothing's gonna happen.
什么也不会发生
Nothing ever happens!
什么也没有发生过
What's the face?
这都是谁
Oh, something happened.
出事了
There has to be a way up.
一定有方法可以上去
There has to be a way up there,
一定有方法可以上去
and then that'll be a secret chamber, or something,
然后上面会有个秘密房♥间之类的
or a tunnel, maybe?
或者是个隧♥道♥
Or maybe it's invisible.
也许它是隐形的
Maybe we're looking at it right now.
也许我们正在看着它
Is that stupid?
很蠢吗
No.
不
Yes.
是的
No! No! Nothing is stupid!
不 不 没有什么是愚蠢的
Todd...
托德...
This place is abandoned,
这个地方完全废弃了
and there's no way into the house
这间屋子我们进不去
other than breaking in.
除非硬闯
Well, then let's break in.
那我们就硬闯
No! No,
不行 不行
I have broken enough laws tonight,
我今晚已经干了够多违法的事
and I don't want to risk setting off an alarm.
我也不想冒险触发警报
You don't want to risk it?
你不想冒险
Look at where we are.
看看我们在哪
We're here.
我们就在这里
This is something.
这里一定有什么
This is connected!
这是有联♥系♥的
Todd, we barely escaped Blackwing
托德 我们在西雅图好不容易
in Seattle...
摆脱了黑翼
Look! A rabbit!
看 兔子
That can't be a coincidence.
这不可能只是巧合
It's a rabbit.
只是一只兔子
No, this rabbit is the answer.
不 它就是答案
Maybe.
有可能
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表