剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
therefore you must have powers.
因此你肯定有超能力
No, I've told you people,
不 我已经和你的人说了
Bart wasn't trying to kill me.
是巴特没有想要杀我
How does the dog work?
那条狗是怎么用的
How does the dog...
这条狗是怎么
"work"?
"用的"
Really?
你开玩笑吧
Look, man, enough!
听着 够了
All right, you've got to start listening to me...
好吧 你得听我说...
This is just, like...
这真是...
such a bummer.
太失望了
See, this program,
黑翼计划
it used to collect people with weird abilities,
以前是用来收集拥有怪异能力的人
and then it all, like, fell apart,
后来一切都瓦解了
but then I started it back up again,
但我又把这重组了起来
but we can't find any of the cool people
但我们找不到当初
that they used to have,
他们那些超能力者了
like, like the human bomb,
比如炸♥弹♥人
or the invisible guy,
或者隐形人
or the shapeshifter...
或者变形人
Are you saying there are other Barts?
你是说还有其他的巴特吗
Yeah, except that's the catch,
没错 除了那些被抓来的人
is they suck.
他们都太糟糕了
The vampire guys are crazy,
那些吸血鬼们疯了
and we couldn't even find Project Marzanna,
我们找不到"玛珊娜"了
just gone!
消失了
And then Icarus...
"伊卡洛斯"
I mean, Dirk Gently...
就是德克·简特里
is, like, lame and annoying,
又差劲又烦人
and then there's this other guy who's literally in a coma.
还有另一个家伙一直在昏迷
Look, man,
听着 伙计
they're connected to the thing,
他们都和一件事相连
the fabric of reality.
真实世界的脉络
You can't keep them locked up.
你关不住他们的
All right? These kind of people
好吗 这些人
need to be out in the world, and...
得去外面的世界 然后...
Please don't shock me...
别电我
please don't shock me.
别电我
So you're saying...
你是说...
I need to expose them to each other?
我得让他们彼此见面吗
No.
不
No, that's not what I'm saying at all.
不 我不是那个意思
But you said that maybe?
但你说了那种可能
No, I definitely didn't say that,
不 我根本没有说
because you...
因为你...
Sorry, that... that was an accident.
抱歉 按错了
Thank you.
谢谢
No, wait, wait, wait, please, no, no, no!
不 等等 求你了 不不不
Wait, hey! Hey!
等等 嘿
You've got to get me out of here, please, okay?
你得让放我出去 好吗
I'm a normal person!
我是个普通人
I'm a normal person!
我是个普通人
Alert. Alert. Alert.
警告 警告
Alert. Alert. Alert. Alert.
警告 警告
Come on, Dirk, we have to go now.
来吧 德克 我们得走了
You came...
你们来了
You came to rescue me!
你们来救我了
That's right, we're badasses now.
没错 我们现在是坏蛋
We're big badasses,
我们是大坏蛋
and we came to rescue you, Dirk.
我们来救你了 德克
We used a magic rock
我们用托儿给的
given to us by Thor to find you.
魔法石找到了你
I knew I could rely on Thor!
我就知道托尔靠得住
Hurry up. We have to get to the Lost City of Gold
快点 在一切都太迟之前 我们得去
to collect the Sacred Algae before it's too late!
黄金失落之城找到神圣海藻
Yeah, Dirk, we need that algae!
是啊 德克 我们需要那个海藻
Okay! Let's go!
好 出发
This is a dream, isn't it?
这是一场梦 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. It is.
是啊 是一场梦
Hands off, hands off.
放开我 放开我
I am not a shopping cart!
我不是手推购物车
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
Hello, Suzanne.
你好 苏珊娜
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
No.
不认识
But it is lovely to meet
不过很高兴见到
such a beautiful ray of sunshine.
阳光美丽的你
Um, I...
我...
May I?
我可以看看吗
Oh, my gosh, that's you, isn't it?
天哪 这是你 对吧
That was from when I won
我赢得俄亥俄州
the Ohio Junior Remembermazing Competition.
青少年组记忆大赛时照的
I memorized the whole first act of Macbeth.
我背下了《麦克白》的第一幕
You were happy then.
你当时肯定很开心吧
Yes.
当然
I think more people respected me when I was nine
如今我四十了 还不如自己九岁时
than they do now that I'm 40.
受到别人尊敬
It's kinda, um...
有一点...
Sad?
难过吗
I was gonna say "funny."
"有趣"更合适些
It's that too, I suppose.
也是"有趣"啊
Can I speak to your master?
我能和你的雇主[主人]聊聊吗
My what?
我的什么
The person in charge.
这里的负责人
Dan.
丹
Yeah, Dan, he's, uh...
丹 他...
Hey, Dan! Can you come out here?
丹 你能出来一下吗
Aw, dang it.
该死
Suzie, you brainless...
苏西 你个白♥痴♥...
Oops.
哎呀
Hello, Dan.
你好啊 丹
Look...
听着...
those guys you've got me dealing with are criminals.
你让我去做生意的人 都是罪犯
This is...
这...
too much.
太过分了
I just wanted to make a little bit of money, and...
我只是想赚点小钱...
and now that's over,
现在都结束了
So...
所以...
get out,
滚吧
or else...
否则...
Okay.
好吧
I understand.
明白
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Or else what?
否则怎么样
What's stopping me from simply taking one of your trucks?
我要是开走你一辆卡车 你能拿我怎样
I'll call the police.
我会报♥警♥
The police, and they'd bring an army?
报♥警♥ 然后警♥察♥带军队来吗
An army?
军队
The police are people that would hurt me,
警♥察♥是伤得了我的人吗
they'd cause a problem for me?
他们能对我造成威胁吗
Suzie, if you'd be so kind.
苏西 借我用用
Have you noticed
你最近有没有注意到
an acceleration of strangeness in your life?
在你的生活中 有很多奇怪的事情
This is the only file I could find on record
这是我能找到的
with any connection to Blackwing,
唯一一份有关黑翼的档案
but it had been years since anyone had accessed it.
但距上次调取已时隔多年
It doesn't look military.
这里看上去不像是军区啊
This is the address.
地址写的是这里
Todd?
托德
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表