剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
who you hired, or how much it cost,
你找谁做的 或者花了多少钱
but none of it is going to fix what happened.
这些都无法弥补发生过的事情
We're not talking about that. We're talking about me.
我们不是在说那件事情 是在说我
Well, maybe we should talk about it.
也许我们是该谈一谈了
It's like you're on some kind of...
就像你做了什么...
niceness self-improvement kick...
讲究的保养 提升了自我...
but you're still the same you.
但你还是那个你
You don't fool me, Suze.
你糊弄不了我的 苏西
You may seem like a sweet little mouse,
你看起来是个甜美的小可爱
but no matter what you do on the outside...
但无论你的外表如何改变...
you can't change who you really are.
你没法改变你的内在
Dolomos!
多罗莫斯
Okay.
好的
I'm really sorry, Bob.
很抱歉 鲍勃
I am. I, uh...
真的 我...
I didn't want to do that,
我并不想这么做的
but you...
但是你...
you're pushing my buttons, you know?
你在惹我生气 知道吗
You always just...
你总是...
you know how to just push my buttons.
知道怎么惹恼我
But...
但是...
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Yip!
能
See?
看到没
You're fine!
你没事
He's fine.
他没事
Yeah, I did this for us.
是啊 这么做是为我们好
It's more productive this way.
这样好多了
Yip!
对
Close the fridge.
把冰箱门关上
Bob, could you please go get rid of the dog?
鲍勃 你能把那条狗弄走吗
but isn't that silence nice?
这安静也太棒了吧
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表