剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
It's just like everything I do is just...
就好像我所做的一切...
Dirk, slow down, man. Be cool.
德克 冷静点 别激动
I don't want this situation to get abruptly monster-y,
德克 我不想突然又出现怪物
or scissor-y, or any of the other things
和剪子 和之前出现过的
situations have been getting lately.
其他稀奇古怪的东西
I want this to be a relaxing stroll down memory lane
我希望这是一条轻松的回忆小道
that conveniently tells us everything we need to know,
能直通我们要知道的所有事情
resolves all loose threads,
把分散的线索串起来
and makes us all feel great about our choices
以一种最乏味 最平凡的方式
in the most boring, uneventful way possible.
让我们觉得自己的选择是正确的
And he's going into the house.
他进屋了
No, wait, Todd!
不 等一下 托德
How did this happen?
这是怎么回事
Who tore down the wallpaper?
谁把墙纸撕下来了
We did.
我们撕的
It was an accident.
这是一场意外
My father put the wallpaper up
我的父亲用墙纸
to cover this as punishment.
把这遮起来 作为惩罚
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Of course.
当然
Wendimoor.
文迪摩尔
This is the Valley of Inglenook.
这里是炉边峡谷
And there,
那里
there's the pink-haired ones,
那些粉头发的家伙
the Trosts.
是特罗斯特人
They were the farmers.
他们是农民
And the Dengdamors, they were, ooh...
然后是邓达摩尔人 他们是...
the rich folk.
有钱人
And then, in the woods, all kinds of monsters.
然后 在树林里 有各种怪物
The rainbow monsters, the furry monsters,
彩虹怪物 毛茸茸怪物
and then the old snail witch.
还有老蜗牛女巫
And look, there's The Mage.
看 那是"魔法师"
He was the villain.
他是坏人
You see how he always loses?
你知道为什么他总是输吗
The hero defeats him,
英雄会打败他
and he locks him in a train in the sky
把他关进天空列车上
that goes round and round forever and ever.
永不停歇地在天际转动
This was the plan for how it was going to be.
当时是这么打算的
Until it all fell apart.
直到一切都崩坏
Where is my mother?
我妈妈在哪里
And papi?
还有爸爸呢
It's like water, you know?
就像水一样 你知道吗
You let yourself sink in,
你让自己沉下去
you kind of float along,
就会顺着水漂浮着
and it shows you what to do.
然后它会告诉你要做什么
The universe shows you what to do?
宇宙会告诉你要做什么吗
Where were you born?
你在哪里出生的
Who are your parents?
你的父母是谁
Oh, I don't know, I don't remember.
我不知道 我不记得了
They, they died.
他们去世了
My childhood was kinder than yours.
我的童年过得比你的好一点
I studied the sword,
我学习练剑
but between that, there was singing...
与此同时 还学了唱歌♥...
dancing.
跳舞
Yeah, no dancing for me.
是啊 我没有学跳舞
I was alone for a long time,
很长一段时间 我都是一个人
and then these guys, they put me in this place,
然后这些人 他们把我放在这种地方
and they tried to get me to do stuff.
试图让我做一些事情
They don't get how I work.
他们不知道我的机制
You know, and those jerks,
然后那些傻瓜
those are the same stupids that took my friend, Ken.
同一批蠢货 抓走了我的朋友 肯
So I figure, I am just gonna sit here,
所以我想 我就待在这里了
and I ain't killing anybody.
我谁都不杀
I'm sorry your life has been hard, Bartine.
巴特 我很同情你的人生这么艰难
If this world has treated you badly,
如果这个世界对你不好
perhaps it's time to leave it.
也许是时候考虑离开它了
You mean like, you'd...
你是说 你...
let me come to Wendimoor?
让我去文迪摩尔吗
Not my choice to make.
那不是我要做的选择
But if the time comes,
但如果时候到了
perhaps it can be yours.
也许会是你要做的选择
We need to question Scott Boreton.
我们要去审问斯科特·博尔顿
It's... It's a lot of moving pieces,
这... 有太多不稳定的线索了
and I... I'm getting overwhelmed.
我... 我都有点不知所措了
I mean, we can agree
我们都认为
that the Cardenas house is at the center of this, right?
卡德纳斯家是事件的核心 对吗
It's the key.
它是关键
So why... why... why...
所以 为什么...
Why can't we just focus on one weird thing at a time?
为什么我们每次不能只关注一件怪事呢
Because everything is connected.
因为所有事都是有关联的
Because everything is connected, right, right.
因为所有事都是有关联的 对
Let's focus on Suzie Boreton.
我们来看看苏西·博尔顿
Okay, Suzie said
好的 苏西说
Scott was talking about people from a fairy tale.
斯科特有说到童话故事里的人物
That's Wendimoor.
那就是文迪摩尔
That connects the Boretons to the Cardenas house.
那就把博尔顿家和卡德纳斯家联♥系♥起来了
So, what do we say?
所以 我们该说什么呢
We say, "Sorry, Scott, your mom is suspected of..."
我们说 "不好意思 斯科特 你妈妈怀疑..."
What?
什么
"Attacking a psycho with shapes?
"你袭击了一个变装的神经病
Turning people into dust?"
把人变成了一堆土"
If we can bring in Scott on suspicion of animal cruelty,
如果我们能以虐待动物为名 逮捕斯科特
Scott's a minor.
斯科特是个未年成人
Legally, she'd have to come in.
法律上来说 她必须得来
Sound of Nothing
"鸦雀无声"
is Southern Montana's third-largest music festival.
是蒙大拿州南部第三大音乐节
You know, finding Scott there
要在那里找到斯科特
will be like finding a needle in a haystack.
就好比海底捞针
Oh, we just have to get Dirk there.
我们只要带上德克就行
He collects needles in haystacks.
他专门负责海底捞针的
He does, doesn't he?
他真的行 对吗
Ms. Black, I think you're...
布莱克女士 我认为你...
You're ringing there.
你的电♥话♥响了
I thought I was the one who was supposed to call you.
应该是我打给你才对
You have to come in. Now.
你必须得过来 现在就来
Eddie, I told you, this is not up for discussion
埃迪 我跟你说了 这没得商量
You were right, Farah.
你是对的 法拉赫
Blackwing is active.
黑翼正在行动
I've got sources telling me
我得到消息说
they've activated assets in Montana.
他们激活了在蒙大拿州的账户
Eddie...
埃迪...
Okay, I need details...
好的 我需要细节...
You've been playing cops and robbers
你已经和那群疯子
with freaks and crazy people too long.
玩警♥察♥抓小偷太久了
This isn't what dad would've wanted.
这不是爸爸想看到的
Farah? Farah!
法拉赫 法拉赫
Hello?
你好
Are you a thing?
你是个东西吗
"Are you... a... thing?"
"你是... 个... 东西吗"
What a wonderful question.
真是个好问题
Oh, I wonder what the answer is.
我想知道答案是什么
Are you a person in there?
那你是人类吗
First perhaps a thing,
一开始是个东西
now possibly a person.
现在可能是个人了
Where's my friend? His name is Vogel.
我的朋友呢 他叫做沃格尔
Don't worry, he's fine.
别担心 他很好
Okay.
好的
Oh, how quickly things have been changing for you,
对你来说 事情变化得可真快呀
Amanda Brotzman.
阿曼达·布罗茨曼
Is this like...
这就像...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表