剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Shouldn't we be investigating something?
不是应该开始调查了吗
I mean, I love breakfast, big fan, but...
虽说 我很喜欢早餐 但是...
This is how it works.
我们就是这么调查的
We go where Dirk takes us.
德克带我们去哪就去哪
Okay, back to business.
好 该干正事了
Did you just change?
你刚刚去换衣服了[改变]
No, Todd, it's still me.
没有 托德 我还是我
Though my clothes are different.
但衣服的确不同了
I traded these for the ones I got in evidence lock-up.
我用之前证物室的衣服换了身上这套
You traded police property?
你把警方证物换出去了
Check out my jacket!
看看我的外套
They were vintage. Smart, right?
那衣服都过时了 我聪明吧
Genius! Why didn't I think of that?
天才啊 我怎么没想到
Because it's literally a crime.
因为那是犯罪
Listen, from here on in,
听好了 从现在开始
I want to do things by the book.
我要按部就班地办事 [按书办事]
What book? The boring book of mundane deduction
什么书 就是我们之前合著的书
you and I are co-authoring
普通侦探是如何进行
about being normal detectives, Todd.
推理演绎的无聊的书 托德
Panto Trost said he recognized the mural
潘托·特罗斯特说他能认出那些壁画
but couldn't tell us anything about it
但说不出其中的一二
or how he got here.
或是怎么来这儿的
Wendimoor, if it exists,
文迪摩尔 如果存在的话
is still, for the most part, out of our reach,
恐怕我们现在也到不了那里
and so we start with the facts,
所以我们着眼于现有的东西
and the facts are the Cardenas family.
就是卡德纳斯一家
Tina, take out the file.
蒂娜 把资料拿出来
I want to look at evidence and draw conclusions,
我想要根据证据来下结论
not rely on insane coincidences
而不是依靠什么奇怪的巧合
to shuffle me from catastrophe to catastrophe.
惹得我麻烦一堆接一堆
I'm doing something different.
我这次要用不同的方法
I'm breaking the mold.
我要打破常规
At this point in most of my cases,
以往我处理的案子
there's this tremendous amount of weird things
总是有数不清的怪事
all swirling around, and then, well...
全都绕着我打转
people start dying.
然后有人丧命
Lots of lovely people very dead,
很多人会因此丧命
as I continue to blunder aimlessly about saying,
而我像无头苍蝇一样乱撞 说胡话
as Todd would have it, "Stupid flighty bullshit."
托德会吐槽我 "像白♥痴♥一样胡说八道"
I would say that. I do say things like that.
我确实会那么说 我现在还是会
Yes, but not this time.
但这次不一样
Okay, I'm liking this attitude.
不错 我喜欢你的干劲
You inspired it.
你提醒了我
We've got to get ahead of the game.
我们必须先发制人
We can't just keep expecting somebody
不能干等着 指望某个人
to just walk up and say...
走上来 然后说...
Excuse me.
打扰了
Yes? I'm sorry.
什么事 冒昧问一句
Where did you get those pictures?
这些照片是从哪来的
Um, this is police business...
这是警方工作
We were there.
我们去过那里
We went in this house. We found those bodies.
我们进了这房♥子 找到了两具尸体
I knew this day would come.
我就知道会有这么一天
These are my parents.
那是我的父母
This house is where I was born.
我在这房♥子里长大的
You're telling me you went in there?
你说你们进去了
The fences came down?
围栏被拆了吗
Yes, but...
是的 但...
I've been avoiding this moment for 50 years.
躲了五十年 这一天还是来了
It's destiny you came here today.
是命运指引你们来的
Shit.
该死
Where are you from, Bart?
巴特 你是哪里人
What was life like for you before?
你之前的生活是怎么样的
I, uh...
我...
I used to be a lot shorter.
我以前很矮
When you were a child?
你还是孩子的时候吗
Hey, why are you in such a good mood now?
为什么你现在心情变好了
Before, you were all doomy-gloomy "gimme a sandwich."
之前还愁眉苦脸地说 "给我个三明治"
What changed?
怎么变了
I'm trying to keep perspective on my circumstances.
我只是想清楚地认识现状
It's a matter of time, you see.
这只是时间问题而已
The Forest Witch said I'd find Dirk Gently,
森林女巫说我会找到德克·简特里
and I've found him.
我就真的找到了
He's discovered an image of my world,
他发现了和我的世界有关的壁画
so perhaps the rest will fall into place soon,
所以接下来的事 说不定会水到渠成
perhaps not.
也可能不会
You're not scared?
你不害怕吗
Scared? Of course not.
害怕 当然不会
I'm fearless.
我无所畏惧
My sister always says it's my worst quality.
我姐姐常说这是我最糟的品德
You're... not even scared of me?
你也不怕我吗
Where I'm from,
我生活的世界里
I've seen monsters from the forest,
见过森林里的怪物
evil knights, a deranged wizard.
邪恶骑士 还有疯狂的巫师
Why would I be scared of a beautiful woman?
我怎么会怕一位美丽的女士呢
Farson, how far are we?
法森 还有多远
We're close. Soon now we'll be safe.
很近了 很快我们就安全了
Soon better be real soon, dude.
最好是快了 伙计
My friend is hurt,
我朋友受伤了
and those guys are still after us.
那些家伙还在追我们
Do not worry, Amanda.
别担心 阿曼达
Once we reach the village of the Bofuki Nepoo,
只要我们到了波福吉内普族的村庄
Wakti Wapnasi will explain everything.
瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思会解释一切的
She can protect us.
她能保护我们
Where are we, boss?
我们在哪 老大
I don't know, Vogel.
我也不知道 沃格尔
Who were those guys in the cuckoo costumes?
那些穿羽毛衣服的是什么人
I told you, I don't know.
我说了 我不知道
Hey, boss, who's Wakti Wapnasi?
老大 瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思是谁
I don't know. Okay?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know anything that's going on, all right?
我也不知道现在是什么情况
I don't know where we are,
我不知道我们在哪
I don't know why this is happening,
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know how I did the thing with the lightning.
我不知道我怎么会放出闪电
You know, my life was really weird before,
我之前的生活确实很不可思议
but this is just next level,
但这完全不是一个级别的
so please do not ask me any more questions,
所以别再拿问题来烦我了
because I don't have any answers!
因为我不知道答案
Vogel, I'm sorry.
沃格尔 对不起
I just...
我只是...
Farson?
法森
Hello?
你在吗
Dirk, do you think there's a chance
德克 你觉得有没有可能
that he could be the boy you're looking for?
他就是你要找的男孩
Farah said some of the height notches
法拉赫说房♥子里有一些身高刻痕
in the house were marked A.C.,
上面标着AC
and that's him, Arnold Cardenas.
就是他了 阿诺德·卡德纳斯
Look! I ran his plates like a real cop.
看 我像警♥察♥一样查了他的车牌
He's been Arnold Freedman since '75.
1975年后他改名为阿诺德·弗里德曼
No wonder we couldn't find him.
难怪我们找不到他
I totally thought you were playing a game. What?
我以为你是在玩手游 什么
Look at him. He looks miserable.
看看他 他好像很伤心
We shouldn't have brought him here.
我们不该把他带到这里来
We should've waited, we should've just...
我们就应该等 就应该...
If we didn't come with, he would've come without us.
如果我们不一起来 他也会自己来
He wouldn't have come at all
如果我当时没有大摇大摆地
if I hadn't been there stupidly waving those photos around.
把照片拿出来 他就不会过来了
You insisted we go out for breakfast.
是你坚持要去吃早餐的
I didn't know it was going to be a clue!
我又不知道这也会成为线索
I can't control this at all!
我完全控制不了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表