剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Or rather, Zachariah Webb as Patrick Spring
还是说 在注定要失败的未来旅途中
in a final ill-fated journey into the future?
撒迦利雅·韦勃就是帕特里克·斯普林
Um, Mr. Hobbs?
霍布斯先生
Confidentially, as a detective,
说心里话 我作为一个侦探
this is easily the best interaction
这无疑是和警♥察♥
with a police officer I have ever had.
最棒的一次交流
You know, I was named after a detective.
我是以一位侦探命名的
My name is Sherlock.
我名叫夏洛克
Guess which one I was named after.
猜到是哪个侦探了吗
I'm actually a holistic detective,
我其实是一位全能侦探
to be precise, which means...
准确来说 是指...
Holistic?
全能吗
Uh, you mean, like...
你是说 就像...
the interconnectedness of all things?
所有事情的关联性吗
I...
我...
love you?
爱你
You can't break through the wall, Todd.
别想着在墙上挖洞了 托德
Okay, Dirk. Time to get you back in your cell, huh?
好的 德克 是时候回到你的牢房♥了
Thanks, Sheriff. I'll be in here if you need me.
谢谢 警长 需要的话 随时叫我
Ha! Yes, I believe you will.
是的 会找你的
Okay. Just give me a minute.
好的 稍等一下
Hey, hey, don't call the...
嗨 嗨 不要打电♥话♥给...
whoever they want you
任何他们想让你
to call, okay? Just a minute.
联♥系♥的人 好吗 马上回来
They're dangerous. This isn't what you think.
他们很危险 不是你想的那样的
Don't call the FBI... or whoever.
不要打给FBI 或者任何人
You know, I really don't think he's going to.
我真的觉得他不会打的
I don't know
我不知道
how you can possibly be so optimistic right now.
你现在怎么可以这么乐观
How did you end up here? In Bergsberg?
你们怎么会来这呢 来博格斯伯格
We were looking for you.
我们在找你
Exactly, and here I am. So there you are.
就是说呀 我在这里 你们也在这里
Everything is connected, and blah blah.
一切都是相关的 之类的
We're in jail.
我们在蹲监狱
Well, we're at least kind of meant to be here.
好吧 至少在某种程度上 我们注定要来这里
It must be part of the new case.
肯定是新案件的一部分
Our new case?
我们的新案件吗
New case? No, listen, Dirk.
新案件吗 不 听着 德克
I need you to help me find Amanda.
我需要你帮我找阿曼达
Yes, we'll get to that,
好的 我们会找到的
but first, I have to... are you ready for this?
但是首先 我得... 你们准备好了吗
"Find the boy."
"找到那个男孩"
What boy?
什么男孩
I have no idea.
我不知道
Is it a missing persons case? I guess so.
是一起失踪人口案件吗 应该是的
How old is he? Don't know.
他多大了呢 不知道
Where did he go missing? What does he look like?
他在哪里丢的 长什么样
How long has he been gone?
他已经失踪多久了呢
All excellent questions, Farah.
都是好问题 法拉赫
You are doing great questions right now,
你现在的问题都很好
and I am hearing all of them.
我都听到了
Who hired you?
谁雇佣你的呢
Mona Wilder was the one who mentioned it,
莫娜·怀尔德跟我说的
but I'm not sure
但是我不确定
if she's actually got the means to pay us...
她是否能支付我们费用
Who is Mona Wilder?!
谁是莫娜·怀尔德呀
She's a Blackwing subject
她是黑翼的目标之一
I hadn't seen in 15 years,
我已经十五年没见过她了
and Todd, with that kind of attitude,
还有托德 你这种态度
I'm demoting you back to assistant.
我要把你降回助理了
I... No, no.
我... 不 不
But...
但是...
How did I forget how annoying you are?
我怎么能忘记你有多讨嫌呢
So what now, boss?
老大 现在怎么办
I saw a train my my vision.
我在影像中看到了火车
Okay.
好的
Hey, maybe we should, uh...
嗨 也许我们...
not do this?
不该这么做
And we can go back to the car
我们回到车里
and, like, listen to, uh, music?
听听歌♥吧
Hey, Vogel?
嗨 沃格尔
Be chill, okay? Okay.
冷静 好吗 好的
I know that this is crazy, and you're scared,
我知道这很疯狂 你感到害怕
but every vision has led us to the next,
但每一个影像都带我们去下一个地方
and that's all led us to this, okay?
它指引我们要这么做的 好吗
Okay, yeah, but maybe...
好的 是 但可能...
Todd, the cartoon method of escape...
托德 这小儿科的越狱手段...
is that working out well for you,
进展得还顺利吗
is what I'm asking?
我就想问问你
Look, I know you're calm, but I'm not.
听着 我知道你冷静 但我不行
I'm out of my medication, we're under arrest...
我的药吃完了 我们还被捕了
This may look dire,
这看上去很惨
but I promise you, everything will work out,
但我保证 一切都能解决
just like it did last time.
就像我们上次一样
Last time? Seriously?
上次吗 你认真的吗
Last time, you ended up getting kidnapped.
上一次 你最终被绑♥架♥
Farah got all of her bank accounts frozen.
法拉赫所有的银行账户都被冻结
We're all on the run from the FBI.
我们都被FBI通缉
Yes, but...
是的 但是...
I'm sorry, did you say "out of medication"?
对不起 你刚才说"药吃完了"
Out of medication for what?
什么药吃完了
Out of medication for what, Todd?
什么药吃完了 托德
Pararibulitis.
逆感症
I had my first attack the day you were taken.
你被抓走的那天 我第一次发作
Wh... Wh...
什...
Listen, I know things haven't been easy for you, Dirk,
听着 我知道这些事对你不容易 德克
but this is...
但这...
When I first met you,
当我第一次见到你时
you said the universe would reward us.
你说宇宙会回馈我们
Instead, we've all just been...
相反 我们都被...
punished.
惩罚了
These things aren't always what they seem, Todd.
这些事不总是看上去那样的 托德
It may not always be easy or smooth,
不会总是简单且顺利
but somehow it all works out in the end...
但最终都能解决
and if it doesn't, you're dead, so...
如果没有 你就死了 所以...
You won't die though, actually, sorry.
可你不会死的 不好意思
You, you are going to be okay.
你 你会好好的
We are going to find your sister and the boy,
我们会找到你妹妹和那个男孩
and probably we're going to find absolutely anything
如果我们努力寻找
if we look hard enough.
就能找到任何东西
We're never getting out of here.
我们永远都出不去了
We're letting you guys out of here.
我们要放你们出去
Yep.
是的
Yeah, it's a little windy out there, Dirk,
是的 外边起了点风 德克
so I brought you a jacket.
所以我给你拿了件夹克
I'm sorry, what? You're taking us somewhere?
不好意思 什么 你们要带我们去哪
Why exactly are you dressed like an astronaut, anyway?
为什么你穿得像个宇航员呢
I was in a government prison for psychics.
我曾关在政♥府♥监狱里 里面都是有特异功能的人
That is...
那真是...
That is so dang cool.
那真是太酷了
I'm Sheriff Sherlock Hobbs,
我是夏洛克·霍布斯警长
and this is my deputy, Tina Tevetino.
这位是我的副手 蒂娜·特维提诺
Five days sober! Sort of.
大概五天没喝醉了
And you guys are coming out with us.
你们和我们一起出去
You're just letting us go? Yeah, basically.
你们要放我们走吗 差不多
Oh, no, no. No, no, no. No, sir. No, heck no.
不 不 不 先生 不是的
No, no, no, no. You are...
不 不 不 你们是...
We are temporarily not reporting you
因为需要临时协助公开调查
for temporary assistance on an open investigation
我们暂时不向上级汇报
due to lack of current criminal activity
因为目前附近缺少
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表