剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Bloody hell.
见鬼了
Dirk, are you okay?
德克 你还好吗
I think I got away from the... whatever,
我应该摆脱了... 不知道什么鬼
but this isn't better.
但是情况并没有好转
I'm in the kitchen.
我在一个厨房♥
There's a table that's been stabbed
这里有一张桌子
by a pair of scissors,
被一把剪刀刺伤了
and it's bleeding everywhere,
而且血流得到处都是
and I mean all that in a horribly literal way.
不夸张 这些话都是字面意思
Scissors?
剪刀
Yes!
没错
For the record, this is not the best case ever anymore.
郑重声明 这再也不是最棒的案子了
Vogel...
沃格尔...
Vogel!
沃格尔
Hey! Hey!
喂 喂
My friend is hurt and we need help,
我朋友受伤了 我们需要帮助
and we're not part of the... whatever it is, okay?
我们并不是... 那什么的一员 好吗
Shut up, witchakookoo!
闭嘴 疯巫婆
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Hey, don't leave!
喂 别走
Please!
拜托了
Hey!
喂
Not... now!
不是时候
What's happening?
怎么了
Dirk, what's happening?
德克 怎么了
Not good things!
不是什么好事
Dirk, what's happening? Hello?
德克 什么情况 喂
Why is there music?
那里为什么会有音乐
Hello?
喂
I'm going in. He needs my help.
我要过去 他需要我帮忙
Wait, what? Are you sure?
等等 什么 你确定吗
Yes!
确定
Can I have a gun?
能给我把枪吗
It was a one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
# 那是个独眼 独角 会飞的紫色食人♥兽♥ #
One-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
# 独眼 独角 会飞的紫色食人♥兽♥ #
Todd?
托德
Why is there a monster here?
这里怎么会有只怪物
Well, I think...
我觉得...
Never mind, let's go!
别管了 快走
Hang on! Hang on!
等等 等等
No, no, wait!
不 不 等一下
We can't go out there, Todd!
我们不能出去 托德
It's better than here!
总比在这面好
No, it's not, Todd! It's nothing! Only static!
不 托德 外面什么都没有 只有雪花屏
What if we don't have an...
万一我们没有...
Are we...?
我们是...
Oh, we're back in reality.
我们回到现实了
Todd, you were right.
托德 你是对的
You...
你...
What's wrong?
怎么了
Vogel!
沃格尔
Help me!
帮帮我
Todd?
托德
Amanda?
阿曼达
Todd!
托德
Todd...?
托德
Todd!
托德
But that's impossible.
这不可能
Todd...?
托德
Amanda!
阿曼达
Todd?
托德
Todd?
托德
Todd!
托德
You lied.
你撒谎
You are a witchakookoo.
你就是一个疯巫婆
You had tiny lights all over you.
你刚刚全身都是电火花
You saw that?
你看见了
You're both magic.
你们都会魔法
Todd! Todd!
托德 托德
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Todd!
托德
What's happening?
发生了什么
Where are his pills? He needs his pills!
他的药在哪 他需要药
Where are they?
药在哪
This is incredible.
难以置信
Bart is just the beginning.
巴特只是初级
These people are more powerful than I imagined.
这些人比我想象的更强大
You are in way over your head.
你真是遇到麻烦了
Yes, I know.
是啊 我知道
But what am I supposed to do?
可是我应该怎么做
Well, you can't just keep them locked up
你不能只是把他们锁起来
and expect them to do what you want.
然后期待他们如你所愿地行动
I mean, these people,
这些人
these things,
或者这些东西
or whatever they are,
或者随便什么吧
they want meaning.
他们需要意义
Look, in computer science, we call it a Causal Role.
用计算机语言来说 就是因果关系
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know how to get them to do what you want.
我能让他们按你的想法行事
But...
不过...
so do you have powers or not?
你到底有没有超能力
I can help you.
我可以帮你
But you have to let me.
但你得让我帮
And that means
也就是说
letting me out of here.
放我从这里出去
Because right now, as far as I can see,
因为 在我看来
I'm the only one on your side.
只有我和你一边
Are you okay?
你还好吗
So, um...
所以...
What...
你们...
What happened to you guys?
发生了什么
I brought you a gift.
给你带了个礼物
What is this?
这是什么
I think it's the murder weapon.
我猜是那个凶器
Right.
没错
Right...
没错
What?
什么
Sheriff's Department, open up!
警♥察♥ 开门
Maybe she's at work. Or missing?
可能在上班 或者失踪了
Or a pile of dust.
或者成了灰
We could break in.
我们可以硬闯
Illegal without a warrant, I know.
没有搜查证是违法的 我知道
Wait, are you down for that?
等等 你愿意为此堕落吗
Technically, I'm already a criminal, so...
准确来说 我已经是个罪犯了 所以
Yup, just give me a hair pin,
是的 给我个发卡
and I'll pick this lock no problem.
我来开这个破锁
Is that really what you want, Suzie?
你真的想这样吗 苏西
You want them to come in here
你想要她们进来
and save you?
然后救你吗
Yello!
喂
I mean... Tevetino.
特维提诺
Oh, hey, Hobbs.
嗨 霍布斯
Yeah, we're at the Boreton residence.
嗯 我们在博尔顿家
She doesn't seem to be home, but...
她好像不在家 不过...
Hobbs said the Cardenas house
霍布斯说卡德纳斯家
is haunted by a purple alligator
有一只紫色鳄鱼出没
and they found what might be
而且他们可能发现了
the murder weapon used to kill Hector.
杀害赫克托的凶器
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表