剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
No! You have to let me out.
不 你得让我出去
If The Mage is here, it changes everything.
如果魔法师来了这个世界 这会改变一切
I have to go back to Wendimoor.
我得回文迪摩尔
If my family's fate is to die,
如果我家族注定要灭亡
then I shall die fighting as hard as I can by their sides.
那我应该在他们身边奋战而死
Wait. You know how to get back?
等等 你知道怎么回去
You known the whole time?
你一直都知道吗
Yes.
是的
Then why didn't you tell Dirk?
那你怎么不告诉德克
Because he didn't have the boy.
因为他没找到那个男孩
I didn't know who to trust.
我不知道相信谁
And now I can see
我只知道
you're the only person who can help me.
你是唯一一个能帮助我的人
Yeah, but if your cell don't unlock,
是啊 但如果你的狱门没开
that means the universe don't want you to get out,
就意味着宇宙不想让你出去
so I can't...
所以我不能...
Forget fate! Forget the universe!
忘了命运 忘了宇宙
Forget magic and mystery and prophecies and all of it!
忘了魔法 谜题 预言和一切
You said you wanted control!
你说了想掌控自己
You can retrieve my scissor sword
你能取回我的剪刀
and break this lock.
然后撬开锁
Yeah, but...
是啊 但...
I'm not supposed to...
我不应该...
I am fighting for a happily ever after.
我是在为永远幸福而奋斗
Do you want to help me save the people I love?
你想帮我拯救我爱的人吗
Do you want to come with me to Wendimoor?
你想和我一起去文迪摩尔吗
Or would you rather stay here and let fate play out for you?
还是你宁愿呆在这儿 让命运左右你呢
What is it that you want?
你想要哪一种
Dirk, I know that was bad, but are you gonna be okay?
德克 我知道那很糟糕 但你会没事的吧
Come on, Dirk. We need you, okay?
拜托 德克 我们需要你
Um, I... I've never seen him like...
我从没见过他那样
I know.
是啊
Well, where we going?
我们要去哪里
Out of Bergsberg.
出博格斯伯格
Screw this. Everything's imploding.
去他的 所有事情都乱透了
Go to the Cardenas house. I'm going to get my sister.
去卡德纳斯的宅邸 我要去找我的妹妹
You don't know where she is.
你不知道她在哪里
Amanda's in Wendimoor! I saw her!
阿曼达在文迪摩尔 我看到她了
Todd, you had a hallucination, okay?
托德 你那是幻觉 好吗
You don't know that that was real.
你都不知道那是不是真的
It's the only place left!
只有那了
What's shaking?
你抖什么
Yeah, why are you so twisted up?
是啊 你怎么看起来一团糟
I think something... really bad is coming.
我觉得... 要发生很糟糕的事了
The visions are weird.
那些影像很诡异
But I need you to see
但我要你们去看一看
if it's, like, literal, or a metaphor.
是表面意思 还是个隐喻
I need you to go south.
我需要你们往南走
Use your magic smell thing
用你们的魔法嗅觉
to see if there's a giant army coming.
来判断有没有大军要来了
Look, I know this world is weird
听着 我知道这个世界很怪异
and dangerous,
也很危险
and there's no telling what you might run into...
说不定你们会遇到...
Stop.
够了
It's done.
就这样
This is gonna be fun.
会很有意思的
Let's go, boys.
走了 孩子们
Dirk! With me!
德克 跟着我
Dirk. Come on. Get up.
德克 来吧 上来啊
Fine. Guess it's just you and me, Farah.
好吧 看起来只有你和我了 法拉
Wendimoor, here we come.
文迪摩尔 我们来了
Oh, that can't be good.
这下糟了
I'm out of ammunition.
我没有弹♥药♥了
Get Dirk inside.
把德克拖进去
What... What about you?
那... 那你呢
Farah!
法拉
Dirk, stand up!
德克 站起来
We don't have the boy.
我们失去那个男孩了
We failed the case.
我们破不了案了
There's nowhere to go. It's all pointless, isn't it?
没有地方要去了 都没意义了
Maybe I'm the boy. Right?
可能我是那个男孩 对不对
Come on. At least we got to try.
来吧 至少我们得试一试
Okay, Panto arrived on this bed,
好的 潘托来的时候在这床上
so it must somehow turn into a portal.
所以这一定有办法变成一个入口
Could really use your help here.
我真的需要你的帮助
This is kind of your specialty...
这是你的... 特长
finding strange handles
找到能引发怪事的
and switches that do weird stuff.
把手和开关
Right, so, Panto described it
好吧 潘托描述的是
almost like he fell onto the bed, so...
他掉到了床上 那么...
Oh! Yes!
对
Of course! I have to fall onto the bed!
当然了 我得掉到那张床上
Farah Black!
法拉·布莱克
It's so lovely to make your acquaintance.
认识你真是太好了
Sorry to hear about your father.
你父亲的事情很遗憾
I'm with an agency called Blackwing...
我在一个叫黑翼的机构工作...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Good. Then you know
很好 那你该知道
there's no reason for any kind of fisticuffs
你档案里 那些花哨的训练
with all that fancy training that your file bored me with.
教会你的拳踢功夫 对我来说真的很无聊
Oh, I think there's a need for violence here, actually.
我觉得没有必要动用武力了
Oh. Blow my mind.
来给我点惊喜
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Maybe the portal is actually the ceiling!
有可能天花板才是那个入口
Svlad Cjelli...
斯弗拉德·切里...
it's time to come home!
是时候回家了
A lot of people died today because of you.
今天有很多人因为你死了
Who the hell is that?
那是谁
That's Priest.
那是普里斯特
Farah's dead.
法拉死了
I'm sorry, Todd, but now you're dead, too.
我很抱歉 托德 你现在也要死了
There's no way.
不可能
Farah can take anybody out.
法拉能战胜任何人
She's probably planning a sneak attack or something.
她现在可能在谋划一场偷袭
We just need to portal to Wendimoor, save Amanda,
我们只要找到文迪摩尔的入口 救回阿曼达
figure out all "The boy" stuff,
搞清楚那个男孩的事
and come right back, and everything's gonna be fine!
然后直接回来 一切都会很完美
Wait. Um... If... if...
等等 如果...
If the portal to Wendimoor is in here somewhere,
要是去文迪摩尔的入口 在这里的某处
then wouldn't it make sense for it to literally
那么就直接穿过这幅壁画
be through the mural?
不就说得通了吗
Poor confused, dangerous little Svlad Cjelli.
可怜的 困惑的 危险的小斯弗拉德·切里
Dirk Gently. Project Icarus.
德克·简特里 "伊卡洛斯"
Always in trouble.
总是遇到麻烦
Come back to Blackwing
在其他人因你丧命之前
before anyone else dies because of you.
回黑翼来吧
I deserve to go back.
我活该回去
The water stain. Remember?
那块水渍 记得吗
It's right where the bed closes.
就在床合上的地方
Wait. You were wet in the trunk,
等等 你在车里是全身湿透的
and Panto arrived all wet, too.
潘托来的时候也湿透了
Oh, my God, wait.
天哪 等等
Panto said that he fell onto a bed,
潘托说他掉到了一张床上
but when he stood up, it was gone.
但等他起身时 床消失了
The force of him traveling between the two worlds
他起身时 那股让他在这两个世界中
opened and closed the bed when he got up!
穿梭的力量 让这张床打开又关上了
The bed has to be closed!
这张床必须合上
Oh, no, the door is closed.
不 门被关上了
However will I get inside?
那我要怎么进来
Oh, no...
不...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表