剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Come on!
使劲
Mr. Priest? Report.
普里斯特先生 请报告
I'm gonna need a lockdown team.
我需要一个封锁小队
Ever since I can remember,
从我能记事起
I've always just wanted to hurt people.
我就一直想伤害别人
It's honestly
这真的是
the most interesting way to spend your time.
消磨时间最有趣的方式了
I used to think I was the most powerful person
我以前总觉得 自己是那愚蠢世界里
in my stupid little world.
最强大的人了
Turns out, I'm nothing.
结果 我什么都不是
Even my first little plan,
哪怕我最初的小计划
just basic cruelty, really...
只是些简单的暴行...
take weapons from your world, give them to people in mine,
从你们的世界带走武器 给我的世界的人们
and sit back and watch the violence.
然后坐看暴行肆虐
Classic sort of fun.
某种典型的乐子吧
But I was thinking small, wasn't I?
但我一直都太狭隘了 不是吗
There's a whole world out there.
那可是一整个世界呀
Your world.
你们的世界
Maybe it's time I left Wendimoor behind me.
可能是时候让文迪摩尔翻篇了
There's plenty of people in your world to torture.
你们的世界有很多人可以让我折磨
Maybe Wendimoor doesn't matter.
可能文迪摩尔一点都不重要
Why should it?
为什么它该很重要
Maybe it's time I closed those doors
可能我是时候忘掉那一切了
once and for all.
一劳永逸
Of course, that still leaves your deranged wife to deal with.
当然 还是让你那疯老婆去做吧
Dirk Gently is defeated.
德克·简特里被我打败了
The boy is dead.
那个男孩已经死了
Send me to Wendimoor.
送我去文迪摩尔
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表