剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
it's Arnold Cardenas.
那就是阿诺德·卡德纳斯
Finishing the case is our way out of this.
结案才能让我们摆脱这一切
The hospital is our only useful destination.
医院是唯一有帮助的地方
Arnold is the only one who knows what actually happened
只有阿诺德知道 多年前那间房♥子
in that house all those years ago
里到底发生了什么
that caused all this.
然后导致了这一切
He is male, he, at one point, was a child,
他是个男人 他曾经是个孩子
and he damn near shat himself when he saw Panto.
他一看到潘托就吓尿了
Good enough for me.
这就足够了
Clap-clap!
啪啪
He is the boy! He has to be the boy!
他就是那个男孩 他必须是
He's a boy who went into a magical painting
他就是那个男孩 画了魔法图画
or opened a door to another universe
或打开了另一个时空的大门
where, I guess, the Purple People Eater lived,
应该就是紫色食人♥兽♥生活的地方
or some stupid thing, and, yes, that makes no sense,
或者别的愚蠢生物 没错 那玩意没什么意义
and I don't know how to connect it to Mona
我也不知道这和莫娜或其他的
or anything else, but who cares?
有什么联♥系♥ 但谁在乎呢
Me? No! 'Cause guess what?
我在乎吗 不 猜猜为什么
Snap-snap. I'm calling it!
嗒嗒 我要宣布
Case over.
案子结束了
We get him, he shows us to Wendimoor,
我们找到他 他带我们去文迪摩尔
prophecy fulfilled!
预言实现
Mona is involved in some way, I'm sure,
莫娜肯定以某种方式卷入其中
and mystery solved, solved all over the place.
谜团解开了 全部都解开了
Done. Done!
破案 破案
I'll find the boy, what,
我会找到那个男孩
six times in a row if I have to!
有必要的话 连续六次都没问题
Done! Did it!
破案 我做到了
I'll point at him. "Did it!"
我会指着他说 "我做到了"
That's my new thing. "Did it!"
这是我的新口号♥ "我做到了"
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Honestly? No clue.
说实话 不知道
But the sooner we get to the hospital, the better.
但我们越早赶去医院越好
I'm gonna get the air gun.
我去拿上空气♥枪♥
Oh, no. No, no, Todd.
不 不 不行 托德
Are you sure that you need that?
你确定需要那个吗
Todd?
托德
Hello, Icarus.
你好 "伊卡洛斯"
Whosever idea it was to track the cop cars,
那个想出跟踪警车主意的人
buy that guy a donut.
奖励他一个甜甜圈
I can't.
我做不到
I can't. It's too much.
我做不到 这太难了
Could we take a break?
我们能休息一下吗
Could we just take, like, I don't know, five?
能不能就休息五分钟
The pool is just a stepping stone, a tool.
这水池只是一块垫脚石 一个工具
If you can learn to control your visions,
如果你能学会控制你的影像
you can learn to control your reality.
就能学会控制现实了
You've already used it before.
你之前已经做到过了
Yeah. You helped me.
是啊 在你的帮助下
If I try to do it again, I'll have an attack.
如果再做一次 我的病会发作的
Then have one!
那就发作啊
What?
什么
How can you say that? You know that it hurts!
你怎么能这么说呢 你知道那很痛苦
How do you feel?
你现在什么感觉
Angry.
生气
Why are you angry? 'Cause I'm afraid!
为什么生气 因为我害怕
Fear is just a thing... like anything else.
恐惧只是一种感觉... 和其他感觉一样
A feeling that exists inside of you.
存在于你的内心之中
I thought you were punk.
我还以为你是朋克呢
I am punk.
我是朋克
Screw you!
去你的
Oh! I'm having an attack!
我的病发作了
There's a knife in my hand!
有把刀插在我的手上
I see it. You are in control.
我看见了 你在控制
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Separate from reality. Go to the place within.
和现实分离 去到深处
The physical world
现实世界
is just something you experience with your body.
只是你的身体感受到的
Your body is a collection of meat and blood and bone.
身体是血肉和骨头的集♥合♥
Your awareness can separate.
你的意识可以与之分离
Separate!
分离
The knife is just an illusion, your illusion.
那把刀只是一个幻觉 是你的幻觉
Own it! Control it!
支配它 控制它
Make it your reality!
把它变成你的现实
Oh, shit!
见鬼
The attack's over... but the knife is real!
症状消失了... 但是刀成真了
I created the knife.
我创造了这把刀
I am a freakin' witchakookoo!
我是个疯巫婆
Hey, Tina.
嘿 蒂娜
"Wacky T"!
"古怪小蒂"
I've never seen you this far east.
好久没在这边见到你了
I heard you became a cop.
听说你当了警♥察♥
And working with Hobbs, no less.
还是和霍布斯一起工作
I, uh...
我...
Oh, hiya... Rizzio!
嗨 里奇奥
Marnie!
玛尔妮
Marnie Fee from over there in Great Falls.
玛尔妮·菲 大瀑布城那里的
Oh. Uh, yeah. Hi.
噢 对 嗨
Hiya. Did you conversate with Hobbs recently?
你最近有和霍布斯联♥系♥吗
I've been trying to reach him.
我一直想联♥系♥他
Yeah. Me, too, actually.
实际上 我也是
A shipment of guns from Great Falls was stolen.
一批从大瀑布城运来的枪被偷了
Yeah.
没错
Ya don't say?
真的吗
Suspects went poof, into thin air, but get this...
嫌疑人砰的一下 凭空消失了 但是听好
we found out whoever paid them
我们发现雇佣他们的人
used gold bars with big "KS" on them,
是用刻了大大的"KS"金条
like something out of a fairy tale.
就像童话故事里一样
The Mage. We have to go. Now.
魔法师 我们该走了 快
Sure...
好...
Sure. Bye, Tina!
好的 再见 蒂娜
Uh, good to see you...
很高兴见到你...
Marnie.
玛尔妮
Whoever you are, get out of here.
不管是谁 都给我出去
Oh, no... I... I'm Dirk Gently.
不... 我是德克·简特里
Remember?
记得吗
I was told to find you
一个叫莫娜·怀尔德的女人
by a woman named Mona Wilder.
让我找到你
Do you know who that is?
你知道她是谁吗
No. Leave me alone.
不知道 走开
Yes. You said
你说过
the house within a house
屋中屋
and the air gun were made for you.
和空气♥枪♥是为你而做的
By whom? Who made them?
谁做的 谁制♥造♥出来的
Someone in Wendimoor?
文迪摩尔里的人吗
Do you know how to get there?
你知道怎么去那吗
Wendimoor can't be real.
文迪摩尔是假的
If it is... I'll never be forgiven.
如果是真的... 我永远都不会被原谅
Forgiven by who?
被谁原谅
My parents were always fighting...
我的父母总是吵架...
over money...
因为钱...
the motel, the farm.
汽车旅馆 农场
A company called "Kellum" wanted to buy our land.
一个叫"凯勒姆"的公♥司♥想收♥购♥我们的土地
My mother wanted to sell...
我妈妈想卖♥♥了...
but my papi, he wanted to stay.
但是爸爸想留下
The fighting got worse and worse.
他们吵得越来越凶
And then, one night...
然后 有天晚上...
my mother came home in a shiny new car...
妈妈开着一辆崭新的汽车回了家...
Kellum had bought her.
是凯勒姆买♥♥给她的
The scissors...
那把剪刀...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表