剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 没错
I mean, both bodies are the same age,
两具尸体年龄相同
only two miles apart.
距离不过两英里
Could whatever put him inside the tree
把他嵌入树里的
put the car up in the other tree?
和把车弄上树的 会不会同一个东西
Like some kind of tree... weapon?
可能是某种树... 武器
I'm just spitballing.
随口一说
Maybe..
也有可能
it was an accident.
是一个意外
An accident?
意外
Yeah, like...
没错
they had some kind of argument,
他们可能吵了一架
and he got angry and went...
丈夫一气之下
inside the tree...
跑进树里去了
and then she flew her new car off
妻子开着她的新车
up into the...
飞到了
sky...
空中
What is going on with you?
你是怎么了
Nothing. Fine-ness.
没什么 我很好
Okay, actually, what if it were more of a case of...
好吧 如果这案子更有可能是...
Hi, Dirk.
你好 德克
I'd like to report a crime.
我要报案
I want to understand, I really do,
我真的很想知道
but why is there not like, a breakdown video,
但为什么没有一个分类视频
you know, just all this,
这么多的资料
boom, ten minutes.
十分钟
Done.
搞定了
And it only goes back to 2005,
而且只能追溯到2005年
after the first program had already been shut down.
最初的项目那时候早就取消了
Where's all the other stuff, from, like, the original...
那些最原始的资料呢...
Oh, it's... it's right here.
都在这里了
They never had them converted.
文件还没转换格式
Apparently it wasn't a priority.
很明显 不是优先任务
We have a drive to access these disks,
我们有能读这些软盘的设备
but they're encrypted.
但软盘都被加密了
We'd have to get an authorization,
我们得得到授权
have a cyber guy sent over, fill out a full report...
让程序员过来 填写完整的报告...
Uh... cyber, like a...
程序员... 就像
computer guy?
玩电脑的
Like a tech... guy?
就像技术... 员
You want me to de-encrypt
你想让我来破解
a 5.25-inch floppy disk
一个2000年使用的
from the year 2000?
5.25英寸软盘
Yes.
是的
Like as an in-house,
内部解决
sort of hush-hush deal.
秘密行动
A "hush-hush" deal.
秘密行动
Yeah, 'cause I don't want to ask
没错 因为我不想
the people above me,
向上级申请
the, um, the money... you know, the supervisors,
关系到资金 那些领导
I don't want them to know
我不想让他们知道
that I don't really know what I'm doing,
我也不知道在干什么的事情
so I thought this could be like a you-and-me thing.
所以我觉得 这就当做你我之间的事
Well, encryption on disks this old
这些软盘的加密方式
is definitely outdated.
肯定是被淘汰的
I mean, there is a chance I could do it
我应该可以破解
with the right equipment.
前提是有合适的设备
Okay, yeah. Anything you need, yeah.
可以 你需要什么都行
I mean, what is this stuff?
这里面到底有什么
That's the... stuff, man,
有... 资料
on the subjects. Marzanna...
那些实验目标的 有玛珊娜...
Bart? The whole deal,
巴特 所有人的都有
all the people they used to keep in here.
曾经关在这里的所有人
And you're gonna give me access to read all of that?
然后你让我查看这些资料
Yeah.
没错
As a... favor?
当作回礼
Can I get out of this taxi?
我能下车吗
So just right this way.
走这边
Right this way... uh, madam.
这边 女士
Here we go. Okay.
进去 好了
Okay, there, we're just gonna, you know, keep you in there,
好吧 我们暂时把你关在这里
for, uh, just for right now.
只是暂时而已
Look, this is pointless.
这么做没有意义
Nothing can keep me captured.
谁都关不住我
You think I haven't been in one of these before?
你以为我没进过这种地方吗
If I want it open,
如果我想走
it'll just open 'cause it's old or broken or whatever.
门会因为太旧 或者损坏之类的开了
I'm not the person out there attacking people with shapes.
我又不是在外面用光波随意攻击的人
Hey...
喂
do you guys know Ken?
你们谁认识肯吗
Ken Schmidt? 6'6", red hair?
肯·施密特 两米高 红头发
There are two Kens?
有两个肯吗
Okay, enough. What happened to you?
够了 你到底碰到什么事了
Oh, I'm not talking to you.
我不想和你说
I'm only talking to real police officers.
我只和真警♥察♥谈
You know what, this woman,
告诉你们 这个女人
she stabbed me in the leg,
用刀捅了我的腿
so I'm not talking to you two until you...
所以我不会告诉你俩 除非...
Fine! Fine by me.
行 随你怎么说
Uh, Tina? Okay.
蒂娜 好吧
Whose blood is on you right now?
你身上的血是谁的
Okay, so I was killing people down by this hole
好吧 当时我从单车上摔下来
after I fell off my bike.
就在深坑旁杀人
They're all dead,
他们都死了
but there's this woman there,
但还有个女的
and she's screaming and crying,
她又哭又叫
and so I says to her, "I will not kill you."
我对她说 "我不杀你"
She picks up this stick,
她捡起了根棍子
and she shoots these shapes into the air,
朝天空射了光束
and then bam!
嘭的一下
I go down into this big hole!
我就掉进坑里了
I mean, what's that about, right?
哪有这样的 对吧
Well, I didn't even kill her,
我都没杀她
and she attacked me for no reason.
她就无缘无故攻击我
Have you ever had somebody
你们碰到过这种人吗
attack you for no reason?
无缘无故就攻击你
You tried to kill me!
你啊 你想杀我
Dirk, I did not kill you two times.
德克 我两次都放过你了
Right now, it makes three times I'm not killing you.
算上现在 已经是第三次了
I mean, we're practically best friends.
我们都能算得上是最好的朋友了
Whoa, I'm just gonna...
等等 让我...
Hey, uh, just take a time-out here,
暂停一下 好吗
I want to rewind you back a little bit.
回到你之前说的
Did you say that you were killing people?
你说你当时在杀人
Look, I'm trying to be better.
听着 我想变得更好
You know? I'm trying to take control of my life.
我想要掌控自己的人生
So I'm killing some people, and not other people.
所以我有选择性地杀人
The woman who attacked you,
那个攻击你的女人
do you remember anything else about her?
你还记得她的其他特征吗
Yeah, she had yellow hair, and she couldn't walk right,
当然 金色头发 走路一瘸一拐
and she made a noise like, uh...
还总是叫嚷
"Oh, my God! Please don't kill me!"
"天哪 请不要杀我"
Give us a second.
我们要商量一下
Be right back.
马上回来
Blonde hair and a limp. That sounds like Suzie Boreton.
金发 瘸子 听起来像是苏西·博尔顿
Yes, of course.
是 那当然
Who is she?
她是谁
Married to Bob Boreton.
鲍勃·博尔顿的老婆
He manages the Sit and Stay Put Motel.
他开了一家"留下来"汽车旅馆
That's where we were staying.
我们之前住过那里
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表