剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
You asked for Mr. Priest?
是你找普里斯特先生吗
Okay, this is a good spot.
好吧 这个地方不错
Cool.
很好
Holy shit. That's bananas.
天哪 这太疯狂了
Give, give, give, give.
给我 给我
Do you know how it works?
你知道它的原理吗
Yes, you point it, and you pull this trigger here...
当然 瞄准 扣动这里的扳机...
Give it back. Right.
还回来 好吧
Todd Brotzman?
托德·布罗茨曼
I'm freaking out.
我要崩溃了
I mean, I'm really losing my shit right now.
我现在真的要疯了
Well, this is only my second case,
这只是我的第二个案子
but it'll probably get a lot weirder than this.
但肯定会比这怪异得多
It can't get weirder than this.
不能比这更怪异了
Excuse, but there's a person in this tree.
打扰一下 这棵树里有一个人
Yeah, these are fingers.
看 这些是手指
This little bit of hair on the middle knuckle
这一小撮卡在关节间的毛发
means this finger
表明这根指头
is connected to an adult male.
是属于一位成年男性的
As to how that man got preserved and mummified inside a tree...
至于他是怎么被保存 风干在树里的...
Is it possible he ate some tree seeds,
有没有可能是他吃了一些树的种子
or a baby tree,
或者一棵幼苗
then developed a stomach ache,
然后开始胃痛
went to sleep here, and...
他跑去睡觉 接着...
Nope.
不可能
This could be the missing husband, Hector Cardenas.
这可能是那位失踪的丈夫 赫克托·卡德纳斯
So say we found the couple who lived here.
所以我们找到了曾经住在这里夫妇
What about their child?
他们的孩子呢
Who said anything about a child?
谁刚提到过有个孩子
There was nothing about a kid in the file.
文件里没说过有孩子
In the house, I saw scratch marks on a doorframe,
在房♥里 我看到门框上有标记
like marking out someone's height as they grow,
就是记录孩子身高的那种
like you would do with a child.
有孩子才会这么做
Yes, of course!
是 对啊
Argh! It's so obvious!
这太明显了
The Cardenases had a child,
卡德纳斯家有个孩子
and that child could have been a boy!
那个孩子有可能是个男孩
The boy.
那个男孩
"Find the boy."
"找到那个男孩"
Ha! Solved it!
解决了
Oh! Oh!
哦 天哪
Did you solve anything, though?
可你解决了什么吗
No. Not even kind of.
没有 完全算不上
Just let me have this moment.
就让我享受这一时刻
Okay.
行吧
I mean...
我是说...
Hello, Mr. Priest.
你好 普里斯特先生
I'm glad you're here.
你来了真是太好了
Thanks for stepping in there.
谢谢你救了我
You can't get that close to Project Incubus
你想跟"梦魇"离那么近的话
without stunning them...
必须把他们打晕...
especially if you're going to starve them out.
尤其是你把他们饿疯的时候
I don't mean to be starving them.
我不是有意饿他们的
Well, then find some people
那就找些活人
to let them drain the life out of.
让他们吸干
What... you mean, like...
什么... 你指的是...
sacrifices?
祭品那种
Yes.
对
I c... I can't do that.
我... 我做不到
I can't let anyone experience what just happened to me.
我不会让任何人经历我刚刚经历的事
Then you're soft.
那你就太软弱了
I've been doing this a long time.
我已经这么做很久了
Soft guys melt.
软弱之人终将消失
I help people get got and gotten absolutely.
我让人们被抓住 被彻底抓住
I brought in 30 of the 42 Blackwing subjects
我从老黑翼计划的四十二个实验目标里
from the old project.
抓来了三十个
Most fun I've ever had.
这是我最大的乐趣所在了
Good.
很好
Which begs the question,
那么问题来了
why'd you only think to call me in now?
为什么你现在才叫我来
I was told that there were violations of protocol.
他们告诉我 有一些违反协议的行为
You know...
你知道...
you may not be aware,
你可能没意识到
but they call me in for violations,
但他们就是叫我来违规的
not protocol.
不是履行协议
Yeah, if my name is in the logbook,
如果我的名字出现在记录里
then ethics is not a priority.
那道德准则就不是首位了
I'm a...
我是一个...
Listen.
听好了
I'm a very bad person.
我是一个非常坏的人
I'm a scary monster.
令人恐惧的恶魔
I'm a...
我是一个...
I'm...
我...
I'm no good, Hugo. I'm troubled.
雨果 我不是什么好人 我很烦恼
Now, Project Icarus is gone.
"伊卡洛斯"跑了
Project Incubus is dying.
"梦魇"快完了
You got three normal civilians
还有三个普通人
that have thus far gone uncaptured.
至今为止都没抓到
You are living in a world
你生活在一个
full of empty rooms that need filling.
急需填满的空房♥间的世界
Someone up high somewhere,
某些高高在上的人们
they're going to see this is out of control,
他们会意识到这一切已经失控了
and you are going to be embarrassed,
然后你就会局促不安
and you are going to be replaced.
会被替代
But I can give you a win.
但我能帮你赢
A rash of assaults and sightings.
一系列的攻击和瞄准
Incubus Number Four and the Brotzman girl,
"梦魇"4号♥和布罗茨曼女孩
the one who embarrassed you.
就是那个让你狼狈不堪的人
I can get them.
就能抓到他们
You've just had this information?
你刚得知这个消息的吗
So have you, if you read the reports,
你也一样啊 只要你读了报告
but you don't, do you?
但是你没读 对吗
I like that in a leader.
我欣赏这些特质的领导人
I like a guy who doesn't sweat the details.
我喜欢不拘小节的人
So, you can, like, find these people?
所以你可以找到这些人
I'm just a gun, Friedkin.
弗里德金 我只是一把枪
I don't do anything unless you pull the trigger.
你不扣扳机 我不会做任何事情
Suzie?
苏西
Suze?
苏西
You still sick?
你还是不舒服吗
I'm feeling much better, thanks.
我觉得好多了 谢谢
Good.
很好
You notice anything different?
你注意到有什么不一样了吗
You cleaned up a bit?
你打扫房♥间了
Hey, I'm going to need your help
汽车旅馆明天
down at the motel tomorrow.
需要你来帮我
All those music show people coming to town.
那些音乐演出的人来镇里了
You don't notice anything else?
你没注意到其他什么的吗
New makeup?
新的化妆品吗
Makeup?
化妆
Haircut? Haircut?
发型 发型
How much did all that cost?
这加起来花了多少
Bob...
鲍勃...
I look amazing.
我看起来这么漂亮
Say something about it.
夸我一下啊
Suzie...
苏西...
ever since the accident,
自从那次事故之后
you have been up and down,
你的情绪一直起起落落
up and down.
反复无常
I don't know what you did to yourself,
我不知道你对自己做了什么
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表