剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
and also fun and festive,
装饰得和过节一样
but in awful ways.
但非常土
So you're inside the house, or...?
你在这栋房♥子里吗
I'm looking out the door now,
我开了门往外看着呢
and there is no outside, Todd.
但是根本没有外面 托德
Listen, this is just speculation,
听着 这只是猜测
but I may be in actual Judeo-Christian Hell.
我可能真的在地狱里了
Okay, okay,
好吧
look, back up...
你先回屋里
Ooh! This is very bad,
这很不妙
this is classic me bad!
我老是碰到这种事
I've just really blown this!
我真的搞砸了
How did you get where you are?
你到底是怎么到那里的
I kept thinking about the stupid prophecy,
我昨天一直想着那个愚蠢得预言
and how you said I needed to take more control,
还有你说的 我该掌控主导权
do things for myself.
为自己做点什么
So I thought, "Yes! I will!"
所以我想 "好的"
Good. Okay.
很好啊
Panto said he came from the house.
潘托说他是从房♥子里出来的
The house is clearly a thing,
这房♥子显然很关键
so I borrowed Hobbs' bike.
于是我借了霍布斯的单车
But that was my first mistake.
但那是我犯的第一个错
It took nearly two hours to ride over here...
我骑了快两个小时...
Okay, Dirk, focus.
德克 说重点
I found a boarded-up closet upstairs,
我在楼上发现了一个封闭的壁橱
and then I fell down a hole with a slide in it.
然后顺着一个洞口的滑梯掉了下来
A slide?
滑梯
Let's not get bogged down in the details, please!
拜托 不要纠结于这些细节
Hold on.
等一下
Talk to him for a second.
你跟他说一会
He thinks he's in hell.
他觉得自己在地狱
That's a turn of events.
那真是意外啊
Howdy, Dirk. Hobbs here.
你好 德克 我是霍布斯
Hello, Sheriff.
你好 警长
Tell him I found the slide!
告诉他我找到滑梯了
He says he found the slide.
他说他找到滑梯了
Wait, uh, what slide?
等一会 什么滑梯呢
Tell him not to fall in.
告诉他别掉下去了
Okay. He says careful not to fall in!
好的 他说小心别掉下去了
What, uh, what is this slide?
滑梯里边有什么呢
Ask him if he can climb back up!
问他能不能爬上来
Todd wants to know if you can climb back up.
托德想知道 你能不能爬上来
No! I fell down the slide, into a room,
不行 我沿着滑梯 掉入了一个房♥间
and when I looked up, the slide was gone!
当我抬头看时 滑梯消失了
Okay, that's a hard "No" on the slide!
好的 肯定爬不上来
But what is the slide exactly?
但那滑梯什么样子啊
What... can you give me some information on the slide.
你能跟我说下这个滑梯吗
I'm gonna need to know what the slide is...
我得知道这个滑梯...
What was that?
那是什么声音
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
That thumping sound.
很大的声响
Music?
音乐吗
No.
不是
Hobbs!
霍布斯
We're gonna need a ladder, or a rope, or something.
我们需要一个梯子 或者绳子什么的
Oh, I don't think I'm alone in here.
我觉得这里不只我一个人
He thinks there's someone else in there with him.
他觉得那里还有别人
What, like a person?
什么 是人类吗
No, I don't think so.
应该不是
Does he want me to slide down the slide?
他想要我滑下去吗
Do you want Todd to slide down the slide?
你想让托德滑下来吗
No, I... I really don't think that would...
不 我觉得那不会...
Dirk, it's me. I don't know how to help you from here.
德克 是我 我不知道在这里该怎么帮你
Stay where you are.
待着别动
You asked me to help.
我刚还向我求救
No!
不
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
I'm actually fine and great.
我其实很好
Dirk...
德克
No, look, what I was going to say was
听着 我本来是想说
this is on me.
这事怪我
I don't even know if there is a way out of here.
我都不知道是不是有方法出去
The last thing I want
我最不想见到
is you getting trapped in here with me.
你和我一起被困在这里
You have to be inside the house somewhere.
你肯定在这房♥子的某个地方
What are you gonna do?
那你要怎么做
Keep looking for a way out.
继续找方法出去
Of course.
果然啊
My family, the Dengdamors,
我的家族 邓达摩尔家族
led by my mother, Lady Frija,
由我的母亲弗丽嘉夫人统治
and my brother, Baron Prince Silas,
我的哥哥 男爵之子塞拉斯
are the richest folk in all of Inglenook.
是炉边山谷中最有钱的人
Why'd these guys put you in a cage, then?
为什么这些人把你关起来
These men are in service to The Mage Kellum,
这些人为"魔法师"凯勒姆效力
an evil Wizard
他是位邪恶的巫师
who plans to further incite the feud
打算挑拨我们和特罗斯特家族
between my family and the Trosts.
之间的纷争
The "Trosts"?
"特罗斯特"家族
Farming folk.
农民
Protectors of the woods,
森林守卫者
but my family has always thought
但我的家族一直觉得
they're just dirt diggers.
他们就是土包子
I got so sick of the fighting
我实在受不了斗争
that I ran away.
于是我逃跑了
I was on my way to find the Forest Witch,
我在去找森林女巫的路上
Wakti Wapnasi,
瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思
of the Santi Santiga
来自桑蒂桑蒂伽
who guides the Bofuki Nepoo.
统治着波福吉内普地区
Continue.
继续
Wakti Wapnasi foretold the prophecy
瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思预见了预言
to save Wendimoor,
来拯救文迪摩尔
and that means stopping The Mage,
就能阻止"魔法师"
even with his massive army,
甚至是他庞大的军队
the Kellum Knights.
凯勒姆骑士团
He has conquered every kingdom,
他已经征服了所有王国
and is marching on Inglenook,
正在向炉边山谷进军
the only place he hasn't conquered.
唯一一个他没有征服的地域
This is great, you're saying all kinds of stuff.
你一直在说这些东西 太有意思了
What happened, you get the Wendigo?
发生什么了 你到了文迪哥了吗
That is why I came to this world.
所以我才来到这个世界
If I don't fulfill the prophecy to save Wendimoor,
如果我没有实现预言 拯救文迪摩尔
I believe it ends in great death and disaster.
这肯定会造成巨大的灾难
Wakti Wapnasi knows a great many things.
瓦塔蒂·瓦普纳思知道很多事情
I wanted to ask her of the prophecy,
我想问她的预言
ask her how to heal the feud
问她 在"魔法师"利用
between our families
我们两家的仇恨
before The Mage uses it to destroy us all.
毁灭我们之前 怎样化解矛盾
I should've never run away.
我不该逃跑的
When Farson went missing,
法森失踪时
the Dengdamors blamed my family
邓达摩尔家族就怪我的家族
and came after me to seek revenge.
还追着我复仇
But I managed to get away,
但我逃了出来
and, with Wakti's help, came to this world
在瓦塔蒂的帮助下 来到了这个世界
to search for the great man,
来寻找那个伟大的人
Dirk Gently.
德克·简特里
Yeah, I was doing that for a while too.
是啊 我也找了好久了
Didn't turn out great for me.
显然结果不太好
This place is way bigger than the Cardenas house, Todd.
这里比卡德纳斯家要大多了 托德
Tell us what you see.
告诉我们你看到了什么
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表