剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
in the vicinity,
犯罪活动
and in the interim, you'll be assisting us.
在此期间 你们要协助我们
You're helping us 'cause you're bored?
你们帮我们 是因为你们无聊吗
Yes, bingo! No. No, Tina, would you... No.
是的 答对了 不 不 蒂娜 你能不能... 不
And the dead woman you found was actually part of a couple.
你们发现的那具女尸 其实是一对情侣的一方
They've both been missing for the past 50 years.
他们都已经失踪近五十年
The address on the license
驾照上的地址
made it seem like it might be her house,
似乎是她的家
so we were thinking we'd go poke around with you folks...
所以我们在想 可以和你们一起去转转...
maybe do a holistic.
做个全能调查
"Poke around?" "Do a holistic?"
"转转" "全能调查"
Am I... in heaven?
我是在... 天堂吗
All right, out the door.
好了 出来吧
Here we go, there we go. Let's get moving.
走了 出发了 我们走
You...
你们...
You are terrible police officers.
你们两个警♥察♥糟透了
What you're doing is illegal.
你们现在的行为是违法的
Yeah, probably. Now, listen, Brotzman.
是啊 也许吧 现在 听好了 布罗茨曼
Real quick, see, Mustard, that's my orange tabby...
我说的很快 马斯塔德 我的虎皮猫...
full of personality, loves rap,
个性十足 喜欢说唱
can't blame her... she's an epileptic,
不怪她... 因为她有癫痫
and she takes these pills, Promadivan,
她服用这些药丸 普洛玛蒂丸
much like the ones you dropped yesterday.
非常像昨天你掉的那种药
Now, it's a lower dosage,
这些药剂量比较低
so you might need to take two, three.
所以一次可能要服用两三颗
I don't know, but I figure these could help you out.
我也不知道 但这会对你有所帮助的
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Let's go.
我们走吧
What a weird coincidence
多么怪异的巧合啊
that Sheriff Hobbs would just happen to have a cat
霍布斯警长碰巧有一只猫
that would just happen to have the medication
而这只猫碰巧有这些药
that you just happen to need, Todd.
而你又碰巧需要 托德
I think these people are crazy.
我觉得这些人疯了
Yes, I'm a bit worried about that.
是的 我也对此有点担心
It worked!
起效了
Closer.
接近了
Closer now, closer now...
接近了 接近了...
to your purpose.
你的目标
Leave.
离开这里
Boss? You okay?
老大 你还好吗
Say something!
说点什么啊
I know where to go.
我知道该去哪了
Pepdida tupedo.
珀蒂达 图皮多
Bibini wosula ephrajio.
比比尼 沃苏拉 伊弗瑞吉欧
Tomalu ephrajio.
图迈露 伊弗瑞吉欧
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Don't come in! I'm sick.
别进来 我生病了
I don't want you to catch anything.
我不想让你染上什么病
I stayed home from work.
我请假回家了
Okay, who cares?
好吧 随便你
Where'd you put my goddamn car keys?
你把我的车钥匙放哪了
I didn't touch them,
我没动你的钥匙
but I'm sure they're in the front pocket
但我确定它们就在你昨天穿的
of whatever jeans you wore yesterday,
某条牛仔裤的前兜里
which are probably on the floor in your bathroom.
那条牛仔裤可能就在你浴室的地板上
What do you think I am, an idiot?
你把我当什么了 白♥痴♥吗
Well, I don't know, Scott.
我不知道 斯科特
Why don't you check your jeans? Then I won't have
你怎么不去看看你的牛仔裤呢 这样我就不用
to think you're an idiot, 'cause I'll know.
觉得你是白♥痴♥了 因为你就是
Whatever! You got lucky!
随你吧 你真走运
I'm going out! I'll be home late!
我要出去了 晚点再回来
Scott, I, uh... I'm...
斯科特 我... 我很...
I'm sorry I was rude.
很抱歉 我太粗鲁了
Hon?
宝贝
How much do you know about Dirk Gently?
你对德克·简特里了解多少
You know you don't have to wear that thing, right?
你知道没必要穿这玩意儿的 对吧
I'm not diseased.
我没病
Thank you.
谢谢
Why?!
为什么
Oh, sorry. I forgot that button did that.
对不起 我忘了这个按钮有这个用
How much do you know about Dirk Gently?
你对德克·简特里了解多少
I met him... once.
我见过他... 一次
Can Dirk teleport from, like, place to place?
德克能瞬移吗 从一个地方到另一个地方
And... and what's the range on something like that?
还有... 这样移♥动♥的范围是多少
The range?
范围
On teleportation?
瞬移的范围
Look, I, uh...
听着 我...
Don't shock me. Do not.
别电我 别
Did you have Dirk captured and then lose him somehow?
你是不是抓了德克 然后他莫名其妙地不见了
Oh, great, if I say no...
好吧 如果我说不是...
And you're coming to me again to ask what to do?
然后你又来找我 问我该怎么办
Who was I supposed to go to?
我应该去找谁
The guy in the coma? The punk rock vampires?
那个昏迷的家伙 那群朋克摇滚吸血鬼
The government?
找政♥府♥
You're, like, the only reasonable person.
你是唯一一个通情达理的人
Listen, you're a nice guy... kind of.
听着 你算是一个好人...
I wouldn't want to see you, you know...
我不想看你...
lose your job
丢掉工作
for, you know, losing a prisoner.
因为你弄丢了一个囚犯
So I'm willing to make a deal.
所以我愿意和你做个交易
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'd be willing to use my... expertise in the area
我愿意用我领域的... 专长
to help you find Dirk,
帮你找到德克
if you'd agree to some kind of quid pro quo.
如果你同意给我一些报酬
Dude, I don't speak Spanish.
伙计 我不会西班牙语
Right.
好吧
Look, if you want somebody to help you, okay,
听着 如果你想获得某人的帮助
you start by helping them.
你得先给他们帮助
For instance,
比如
you can start by letting me out of this taxi.
你可以先帮我从这个出租车里出来
Dude,
伙计
you're just... you're nailing it right now.
你真是... 你正说到点上
You're nailing it.
你说到点上了
Yeah, finally. Good talk.
是啊 终于 说得好
Yes! Yeah... no!
是的 没错... 不
Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等 等等
Been wanting to do this
从我第一次见到这个鬼地方起
since the first time I saw the dang place.
就一直想这么做了
And you said you people were here already?
你说你们已经来过这儿了
That's right. But it was all locked up.
没错 但这里都锁上了
Look at the door.
看这个门
What the hell?
怎么回事
We didn't do that.
这不是我们干的
This looks like it was opened from the inside.
看起来像是从里面打开的
One set of footprints, wet from the rain.
有一组脚印 鞋被雨淋湿了
This must've happened in the last 12 hours.
这肯定是在十二小时内发生的
So you're saying they could still be in there?
所以你是说 他们可能还在这里
Dirk, where...
德克 去哪...
Maybe we should look over here.
也许我们该看看这里
Is he being, like, holistic,
他是在做什么全能调查
or just rude,
还只是愚昧
or just, like... dumb?
还只是... 犯傻
Mixed bag. Tina?
都有 蒂娜
Go. Got it.
跟上 明白
Okay, looks like it's just the two of us.
好吧 看来就剩我们两个了
Let's go in there and take a look.
进去看看吧
Take one of these.
拿一个
Why do you have two flashlights?
你为什么有两个手电筒
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表