剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Slow down, Comic-Con, I'm just trying to help.
冷静 角色扮演小姐 我只是来帮忙的
She didn't take me. She saved me.
不是她带我走的 她救了我
We want to make peace.
我们想要和解
I'm on my way to meet your brother.
我正要去见你哥哥
Silas?
塞拉斯
See? This is all sort of kind of working out, maybe.
看吧 这误会大概算是解除了
You're coming with us.
你们和我们一起走
I don't want to hurt you, but any false moves,
我不想伤害你们 但有任何动作
snip snap.
咔嚓
Let's go.
走吧
We're going to meet your brother.
我们去见你哥哥
It's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Puh fo' her,
扁在一起
and toh der...
邦在一起...
toh fo six haer now.
有六根头花了
Tooki boty, wow!
炒鸡漂酿
Yes?
对不对
Of course, darling, that sounds wonderful.
当然了 亲爱的 听起来很棒
Boyfre te Bibbit.
蓝盆友表贝
Yes, that's me now.
没错 就是我
I'm "Bibbit." This is my life.
我就是"表贝" 这就是我的生活
I guess it makes sense.
这应该很合理
You and I will have...
你和我会有...
puppies, or whatever you have,
小狗狗 或者别的什么
and I'll just... live in the woods
然后我就... 住在这个森林里
like a uniquely elegant, macho lumber man.
做一个独一无二的 优雅的 强壮的伐木工
I suppose there's worse things.
应该还有更糟糕的
You know what's frustrating
你知道令人沮丧的是
is that I never got ahead of this one.
在这个案子上 我从来没有领先过
I was always three steps behind.
我总是落后它三步
Oh... is okay.
没关系
And you know, it's funny, because normally,
有趣的是 通常情况下
no matter how off the road I go,
无论我偏离了多远
no matter what goes wrong,
无论出了什么问题
I end up at least vaguely near a clue.
我最后总能稀里糊涂地靠近一条线索
Bibbit saz? Yeah.
表贝很蓝过 嗯
Howt Bibbit unsaz?
怎么能让表贝不蓝过
I can't help but think I missed something somewhere.
我忍♥不住地想 我漏了什么
I finally had everyone on my side this time, too,
终于这一次所有人也都支持我了
and I couldn't even get out of my own way.
而我还是无法摆脱自己破案的方式
I never even got to see the boat in the field
我都没有去看看托德和法拉赫说的
Todd and Farah were talking about...
田野里的那艘船...
Buhtena fela?
田里的窜
Dah wun?
纳里吗
What?
什么
Bibbit bihbowt.
表贝 大窜
Is that...
这是...
the boat from Bergsberg?
博格斯伯格的那艘船吗
Olthing fum webeckwen.
问迪摸尔的脑东西
Another mural?
另一幅壁画
You know Panto?
你认识潘托
You know Panto?
你也知道潘托
Where is he? Is he all right?
他在哪儿 他没事吧
He's fine, he's back in our world,
他没事 他在我们的世界里
safe and sound.
安然无恙
He's the one who told us about the Prophecy and The Mage.
就是他和我们讲了预言和魔法师的事
He's the one who found you, then why isn't he here?
是他找到了你们 那他怎么没来这
My heart absolutely aches every moment he's away.
他离开的每时每刻我都心如刀绞
If you've done anything to hurt him...
如果你做了任何伤害他的事...
Wait, are you guys a thing?
等等 你们是那什么吗
Careful what you tell him, Silas.
慎言 塞拉斯
He could be spy.
他可能是间谍
Panto and I are very much in love,
潘托和我非常相爱
though our families are at war.
尽管我们的家族在交战
Okay, great.
好吧 很好
Let's go find Dirk.
我们去找德克吧
And, Dirk, that guy?
然后 德克 那个人
He'll explain everything.
他会解释一切的
That we shall.
我们会去的
But first, I must keep a promise.
但是首先 我要履行诺言
We're going to meet Panto's sister.
我们先去见潘托的姐姐
I'll explain on the way.
我会在路上和你解释
This is what happened to them.
这就是发生在他们身上的事
This is what happened in Bergsberg.
这就是发生在博格斯伯格的事
You didn't draw this, did you?
这不是你画的 对吗
Binder fivevoh.
一直摘这尼
"Been here...
"一直...
forever"?
在这里"
So, the boat...
所以 这艘船...
and...
还有...
That must be Arnold.
这一定就是阿诺德
And...
还有...
Wait.
等等
Another boy.
另一个男孩
There are two boys.
有两个男孩
There were two Cardenas brothers?
是卡德纳斯两兄弟
There were two different paintings
在屋中屋里
of two different boys
有两幅不同的画
in the house within a house.
出自两个不同的男孩
If there were two boys,
如果有两个男孩
then maybe Todd was right.
那也许托德是对的
Maybe Arnold wasn't the boy at all.
也许阿诺德根本不是那个男孩
Of course I had no idea what was going on.
怪不得我不知道怎么回事
Look at it.
看看这个
Nothing links them.
它们毫无联♥系♥
I'm missing something.
我遗漏了什么东西
What am I missing?
我漏掉了什么
Heppy?
凯心吗
Bibbit heppy?
表贝凯心了吗
Oh, yes, darling.
开心 亲爱的
So, you guys like...
所以 你们是...
What do you guys like?
你们是什么
Someone approaches.
有人接近了
He was meant to come alone.
他应该单独过来的
As were you.
你也是
It's well I didn't.
还好我没有
Litzibitz Trost!
利兹比兹·特罗斯特
Silas Dengdamor.
塞拉斯·邓达摩尔
That's my brother!
那是我哥哥
Shut your yap until we know it's safe.
在确认安全前给我闭嘴
I apologize for our tardiness.
抱歉来迟了
We were waylaid.
我们被伏击了
It in no way reflects my respect for your time
这绝不代表我不尊重你的时间
and your good grace in coming here.
以及你赴约的气度
Todd?! Amanda?!
托德 阿曼达
That's my sister.
那是我妹妹
How did you get here? Where's Dirk?
你怎么来这的 德克在哪
Seriously? Seriously, "where's Dirk?"
你说真的吗 "德克在哪"
There's no way you came to fairyland without him, so...
没有他 你不可能来这个幻境 所以...
How are you here? How are you here?
你怎么来的 你怎么来的
I fell through a bed. I went through a bathtub.
我穿过了一张床 我穿过了一个浴缸
A what? A bathtub!
一个什么 浴缸
Wait, did you just say "bed"?
等下 你刚刚是说"床"吗
A literal bathtub?
真的是浴缸吗
Where is Dirk?!
德克在哪
He's here somewhere. Who are those people?
他在这里的某个地方 她们是谁
You lost Dirk?
你弄丢了德克
Silence, both of you!
你们两个 安静
My mother readies for war.
我的母后准备开战了
My father, as well.
我的父王也一样
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表