剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
What? What did you just say "yes" To?
什么 你在肯定什么
Do you know where Hobbs is?
你知道霍布斯在哪吗
Okay.
好的
Tina...
蒂娜...
Okay...
好的...
Bob... look at me.
鲍勃 看着我
Okay. I need you to remember that drunk and disorderly
好的 你要记得那次酗酒和妨碍治安罪
where I looked the other way.
我假装没看见
I just caught Scott with weed,
我抓到斯科特嗑药了
I didn't even so much as write him a ticket.
我都没给他开罚单
I just took the drugs.
我只是把药拿走了
'Cause I'm a good friend.
因为我是你的朋友
Okay, I need you to do something for me now.
好的 现在我需要你帮帮我了
I need you to reach deep down inside
我需要你尽最大的努力
and do one thing for me, okay, man?
帮我做一件事 可以吗 伙计
Because I've been there. I have been so out of it
我经历过这种情况 模模糊糊
that I didn't know what was going on,
不知道是怎么回事
but I did it, I reached through,
但我做到了 我挺过来了
I found words,
我表达出来了
I need you to do the same, please.
你也得这么做 拜托了
Hobbs is in trouble, he needs our help.
霍布斯有麻烦了 他需要我们的帮助
He's your friend too.
他也是你的朋友
Please, just find the words.
拜托 说出来
Are you...
你是...
Are you...
你是...
K...
拆...
wor..
四...
Eee...
苍...
Quarry?
采石场
Did you just say "quarry"?
你刚刚说的是"采石场"吗
Hobbs is at the quarry!
霍布斯在采石场
Good work, officer!
干得好 警官
Hey, Todd?
嘿 托德
I just...
我只是...
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Me too.
我也是
Here comes the queen!
女王来了
Good people of Inglenook!
炉边山谷的子民们
You have lived under the dark cloud of war
你们在战争的阴影之下
for far too long.
活得太久了
But do not be fooled!
但不要被愚弄
The true threat to our lives
对我们生命真正的威胁
lays with the uncivilized Trosts...
藏在野蛮的特罗斯特家族之中
Yes!
是的
... and those magical creatures they consort with in the woods.
还有森林中与之合作的魔法生物
But do not fret...
但不要急躁...
the chaos ends today!
混乱将于今日结束
Hell, yeah! Come on!
太好了 来吧
Let's rage, gingerbread!
愤怒吧 姜饼人
I have no idea what's going on here!
我完全不知道现在是什么情况
Take a picture! We're big heroes!
留个影 我们是大英雄
Looks like a nice place to wreck, boys!
看起来是搞破坏的好地方 兄弟们
Go! Get them!
去 干掉他们
Sorry for the inconvenience.
为这些麻烦道歉
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
'Lo dere.
泥嚎 亲耐的
I knew you'd show up!
我就知道你会来
You did?
你知道吗
I accepted it as a possibility, yeah.
我觉得这是一种可能
Oh, good!
太好了
Halt!
站住
I order you to surrender.
我命令你们投降
Silas, we're on your side!
塞拉斯 我们是你这边的
You put your hands on my mother!
你们对我的母亲下手
I won't let you do this.
我不容许此事
I have to be brave.
我需要变得勇敢
No.
不
It is I who am the... have to be being the brave one.
是我是一个... 不得不变得勇敢
En garde, sir!
预备姿势 先生
I got him on the butt!
我打到他屁♥股♥了
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不
I got you on the arm!
我刺到你手臂了
You have to give up now, because I got you on the...
你得放弃了 因为我刺到了你的...
Shit! Dirk!
见鬼 德克
Dirk?
德克
Are you Dirk Gently?
你是德克·简特里吗
Hi.
你好
Silas!
塞拉斯
Quickly!
快
Boys!
伙计们
Beast! Beast!
小野兽 小野兽
Beast! Beast! Come on!
小野兽 小野兽 上来
Wigofenz!
窝们有盆友
Wigofenz.
窝们有盆友
Oh good, you're awake.
太好了 你醒了
I've been informed you're Panto's boyfriend,
我听说你是潘托的男朋友
and as I always say,
就像我一直说的
any boyfriend of Panto's
潘托的任何一个男朋友
is someone I might meet in another dimension.
我都可能在另一个世界遇见
Are you really Dirk Gently?
你真的是德克·简特里吗
He really is.
他真的是
I really, really just so am,
我真的真的是
and I have just one question for you, Silas,
我只有一问题问你 塞拉斯
how long has the feud between your two families
你们两个家族之间的争执
been going on?
持续多久了
Three generations,
三代
since the beginning of time.
从我们有史以来
Wait, since the beginning of time,
等等 是有史以来
or three generations?
还是三代了
Both.
都是
Because for this place,
因为这个地方
the beginning of time is three generations ago.
三代以前就是有史以来
You solved the case. Oh, my god, I forgot to tell you,
你破案了 天哪 我忘了告诉你
I solved the case. Ha!
我破案了
May I?
我能说吗
Yes, please. Yeah, obviously.
请说吧 好的
In the 1950s in the town of Bergsberg,
1950年代的博格斯伯格镇
a family named the Cardenases,
卡德纳斯一家
with one son, Arnold,
生有一子 名叫阿诺德
were shocked
他们在荒郊野岭
when they discovered a baby in a boat
发现了一艘船上有一个婴儿时
in the middle of nowhere.
十分震惊
Then, out of the kindness of their heart,
然后 出于仁慈
they took in this baby boy,
他们收养了这个婴儿
but bad call, arguably,
但可能是坏消息
because it turns out this baby had, stay with me,
因为在我看来 这个婴儿表现得
godlike reality-warping powers
有不太现实的超能力
that activated whenever he fell asleep,
在他睡着时 就会激活那种能力
basically his dreams would come true,
基本上就是他的梦会成真
but in a bad, scary way, not a beautiful inspiring one.
但都是噩梦 不是美梦
All the weirdness The Boy was causing in Bergsberg
这个男孩在博格斯伯格引起的怪事
attracted the attention of a government agency,
吸引了政♥府♥部门的注意
the predecessor to Blackwing.
黑翼的前身
This, of course, was stressful for the Cardenases,
当然 这对卡德纳斯家来说压力很大
who didn't know how to handle The Boy's powers,
他们不知道怎么控制这个男孩的能力
and were arguing with each other already
两个人一直在争论
over whether or not to sell the farm
是否把这个农场
to the Kellum Corporation.
卖♥♥给凯勒姆公♥司♥
I can't believe I'm able to follow this.
不敢相信 我都跟不上了
Kellum... named for The Mage Kellum?
凯勒姆... 魔法师的凯勒姆骑士团就是以此命名
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表