剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
You can't take that away from me now.
现在你也收回不了了
I...
我...
I didn't mean to do that.
我不是那个意思
Wait! Look!
等等 听着
Listen!
听着
We have to take control of this situation,
我们必须掌控局面
or this whole operation is going to be compromised!
不然这整个行动都会受牵连
Wait. That's...
等等 那是...
my dog.
我的狗
Knights are coming!
骑士们来了
Knights are coming!
骑士们来了
Knights are coming!
骑士们来了
Secure Project Moloch!
保护"摩洛神"
Now!
立刻
Move! Move! Move!
快 快 快
This way! Let's go!
这边 我们走
Bergsberg Sheriff's Department!
博格斯伯格警♥察♥局
Put your hands up!
举起手来
Golly gee, well done!
天哪 干得好
You got down here in...
你们下来的时间...
record time, really.
创了记录 真的
I can't believe it.
我都不敢相信
You think I didn't know you were there?
你以为我不知道你在那
Oh, no, it's the police!
不 警♥察♥来了
Sneaking up on me...
伏击了我...
Oh, ladies,
女士们
that's an incredibly foolhardy attempt at a...
那真是一次非常有勇无谋的尝试
what, an ambush?
这叫什么 伏击吗
That's hilarious.
简直滑稽
Well, I guess you needed some sort of plan,
你们应该是需要个计划之类的
but this?
但就这个
Well, you were always a disappointment,
你总是令人失望
weren't you, Farah Black?
不是吗 法拉赫·布莱克
You don't scare me!
你吓不到我
If only your father could see you now.
真希望你父亲此刻能看到你
He'd hardly be surprised, would he?
他肯定会觉得很正常 不是吗
Family full of heroes.
一家全是英雄
Someone had to drop the ball eventually.
终归有人要掉链子
I suppose he always knew it would be you.
我想他一直知道 那个人会是你
Drop the wand!
放下魔杖
Don't be absurd.
别搞笑了
Do you want to see something funny?
想看点有趣的吗
Those little pokes with my needle
这根小木棍随拨了两下
appear to have put you
就让你们两个
into a rather negative state of mind, ladies.
产生负面情绪了 女士们
What do we do, what do we do, what do we do?
我们怎么办 怎么办 怎么办
Now, I could just have you kill each other right now,
我能让你们两个立刻自相残杀
or...
或者...
we could try something with a little more mischief.
我们可以尝试再多玩玩
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Hobbs, it's me!
霍布斯 是我
It's Tina!
我是蒂娜
Stay calm.
保持冷静
What are you making him do?
你在让他做什么
Well, he's helping me with a little project.
他在帮我完成一个小工程
You see, we're going to take this car,
我们准备把这辆车
fill it full of explosives,
装满炸♥药♥
and then Mr. Hobbs is going to drive it
然后霍布斯先生将驱车前往
into that silly old house
那幢可以通往文迪摩尔的
with the gateway to Wendimoor.
愚蠢的老房♥子
And pwoosh!
然后"嘭"
Blow it to bits.
把它炸成渣渣
Lots of burny little bits. House, barn, all of it.
一堆燃烧的小渣渣 房♥子 车♥库♥ 所有的一切
No more road to that cursed land,
再也去不了那片被诅咒的大♥陆♥了
and a fresh new start for me.
对我来说 一个全新的开始
Mr. Hobbs!
霍布斯先生
Take out your gun and aim it at them.
掏枪 瞄准她们
Sherlock, don't!
夏洛克 不要
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Listen to me.
听我说
We're your friends.
我们是你的朋友
Now, this is the kind of game I really enjoy!
这才是我真正享受的游戏
I was never meant to be a conqueror,
我从不想做一个征服者
taking over the world.
接管世界
I much prefer to hurt people in person,
我更喜欢亲自下手
not send an army in to burn down a village.
而不是派支军队 烧掉个村子
Where's the fun in that?
那有什么乐趣
Hobbs... It's so...
霍布斯... 这太
impersonal.
没有人情味了
But this...
但是这样...
it's fun-tastic!
简直太有意思了
Shoot them, Hobbs.
霍布斯 开枪打她们
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不要
Oh, God. Farah, I'm sorry!
天哪 法拉赫 抱歉
No one in Wendimoor can defeat me!
文迪摩尔没有人能打败我
You're not in Wendimoor!
你不在文迪摩尔
What the heck happened?
到底发什么了什么
Father, stop!
父亲 快住手
My God, what's happened here?
天哪 这里发生了什么
Mother!
母亲
Father...
父亲...
Silas!
塞拉斯
Panto. You're alive.
潘托 你还活着
What have you done, Father?
父亲 你们做了什么
What has become of our beloved homeland?
我们深爱的家乡到底发生了什么
We are doomed, my boy.
我们被诅咒了 我的孩子
Even after all this death,
即便经历了如此多的伤亡
we can still save the Valley of Inglenook.
我们还是能拯救炉边山谷的
Please, Father, Lady Frija,
求你们了 父亲 弗丽嘉夫人
we must salvage something.
我们必须挽救一些东西
Silas, how...?
塞拉斯 怎么...
Mother...
母亲...
I'm in love with him.
我爱上他了
Is it true?
是真的吗
It is, Father.
是的 父亲
If there is to be any hope for a future in this land,
如果这片大♥陆♥还会有一点点的希望
you must wake up and stop this.
你们必须醒悟 阻止这一切
Please.
求你们了
We cannot bear more destruction.
我们不能承受更多的伤害了
So many have died...
死了那么多的人...
Their sacrifice does not have to be in vain.
他们不会白白牺牲的
We can honor them yet
如果我们共同
if we work together to save Inglenook.
拯救了炉边山谷 就能向他们表示敬意
You see?
看到了吗
Everything is gonna work out great.
一切最后都会解决好的
Ha ha! They all killed each other!
他们都自相残杀了
There's no one left for us to kill!
没有人让我们杀了
But...
不过...
Silas!
塞拉斯
Panto?
潘托
Panto. Panto?
潘托 潘托
Odere! Odere!
呐里 呐里
Dere!
呐
Okay...
好吧...
Okay.
好
You got this, boss?
你能搞定吗 老大
Sure.
当然
Yeah.
是的
Why not? Yeah, mm-hmm.
为什么不行 可以的
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表