剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I lost both my parents in one night.
一夜之间我失去了父母
Is that why you called the government?
这就是你找政♥府♥的原因吗
Because your mother killed your father?
因为你的妈妈杀了你的爸爸
What does that have to do with Wendimoor?
这和文迪摩尔有什么关系
I thought I was going to be taken there.
我以为我会被带去那里
It was a promise.
这是个承诺
Wendimoor would be a safe haven...
文迪摩尔会是个避风港...
but it can't exist.
但它不可能存在
Well, if it does, can you take us there?
如果它存在 你能带我们去吗
Maybe...
也许...
Yes.
可以
Then put your shoes on.
那就穿上你的鞋
We're going to another dimension.
我们要去另一个空间了
Priest.
普里斯特
Update.
情况如何
This is not Supervisor Friedkin.
你不是弗里德金主管
To whom am I speaking?
谁在说话
Uh, no, it's cool. I'm still in charge,
没事 我还是主管
but my friend Ken here knows Dirk...
但我的朋友肯知道德克的
Update, please?
情况如何
Interesting.
有意思
The subject and accomplices have entered the hospital.
目标和同伙进了医院
There's no sign of any activity yet.
还没有任何行动的迹象
Let us know if anything changes.
有情况及时报告
Otherwise, hold back. Your team is en route.
还有 待命 支援正在路上
Things appear to be getting a bit more interesting here.
这里的事好像越来越有意思了
I have an unknown female
我看见一个未知女性
approaching the premises.
正在接近医院
looking...
看起来...
sorta...
有点...
nuts.
不正常
What is up with her?
她怎么了
Excuse me?
抱歉
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Things are getting distinctly supernatural around here.
这里显然又出现超自然的情况
Bursts of light coming from inside.
医院里面火光四射
It might be time...
是时候...
for me to move in.
该我出场了
Find Project Icarus!
找到"伊卡洛斯"
But stay back,
但不要动手
unless the subjects are in danger.
除非目标有危险
I don't want any subjects hurt,
我不希望任何人受伤
you hear me?
听到了吗
Yeah, I got that.
好的 知道了
What about the civilians and accomplices?
其他市民和他的同伴呢
Project Icarus is the priority.
"伊卡洛斯"优先
I like you, Ken.
我喜欢你 肯
Attention, all staff.
各位员工请注意
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
A controlled hospital lockdown is now in effect.
医院封锁系统现已启动
Please enter the nearest room
请进入最近的房♥间
and lock the doors.
并锁上房♥门
Hey! Freeze!
不许动
Shit's going down.
大事不妙
It's Suzie Boreton. It has to be.
是苏西·博尔顿 肯定没错
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
We need to get Arnold out of here.
我们要把阿诺德带出去
I betrayed him.
我背叛了他
We need to go, now!
该走了 赶紧
Go, go, go, go.
走 走 走 走
Where the hell is she coming from?
她到底是从哪来的
I don't know.
我不知道
Give me The Boy!
把男孩给我
Tina, cover!
蒂娜 掩护我
Oh, for...
天...
Oh, that's so bad!
太恐怖了
Tina!
蒂娜
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
天哪 天哪 天哪
No. No!
不 不
What about Tina?
蒂娜怎么办
She's not after her! She's after us!
她追的不是蒂娜 是我们
Oh, uh, this way!
这边
We need to find another way.
我们得换条路
No, Arnold, just trust us.
不 阿诺德 相信我们
Stand back!
往后退
Arnold?
阿诺德
Arnold!
阿诺德
Well, hello there.
你好哇
Who're you?
你是谁
No! Come on, let's go!
不 走 我们走
Wouldn't you like to know?
你不想知道吗
Toros!
托洛斯
Priest! Status!
普里斯特 怎么样了
Things... got a little zany.
情况... 有点可笑
Goddammit, baby.
该死
I miss Blackwing.
我想念黑翼了
It's gonna be okay, Dirk.
会没事的 德克
It most certainly is not.
很明显不会
We'll... We'll figure it out.
我们... 我们会有办法的
We... we have to get out of here.
我们... 我们先从这里出去
We'll regroup. We'll...
我们会重组队伍 我们...
There's nowhere to go.
我们无处可去
And The Boy is dead.
男孩已经死了
So there's no regrouping.
所以也不会有重组了
Let's go!
我们走
Now!
快
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
They won't miss it.
他们不会发现丢了的
I can't believe that finally worked.
不敢相信 我终于成功了
What did you see?
你看见了什么
People I know.
认识的人
People I don't know.
不认识的人
I saw Dirk, I saw my brother's guitar.
我看见了德克 看见了我哥哥的吉他
I saw, um...
我看见了...
Could you see this stuff?
你能看到这些吗
No.
不能
I can't see into your realm on my own.
我自己不能进入你的影像
I made a friend.
我有个朋友
I use her eyes.
我用她的眼睛看
What else did you see?
你还看见了什么
I saw something bad coming.
我看到一些糟糕的东西要来了
There was an army.
是一支军队
Like those box-head... the Kellum knight guys.
就像那些盒子脑袋... 凯勒姆骑士团
And there was thousands of them,
他们有数千人
and they were coming here.
正往这边过来
So what happens when this army gets here?
如果这支军队来了 会怎么样
If the army is as close as you've seen,
如果他们真的如你所见
that is very bad indeed.
那就很糟糕了
Evil will win.
胜利将属于邪恶
Everyone will die.
所有人都会丧命
Uh, you're not talking anymore.
你怎么不说话了
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗
They left us food
他们给我们留下食物
because they know they might not be back.
因为他们知道也许不会回来了
They are facing grave peril.
他们现在身处险境
You have to let me out of here.
你得让我离开这儿
We can take my weapons
我们能拿上武器
and disguise ourselves in garb of this world.
用这个世界的衣服伪装我们
I told you that we can't...
我说了 我们不能...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表