剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
That Dirk Gently is really somethin'!
那个德克·简特里真有两把刷子
Okay, I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你在说什么
Where?
在哪
I searched that whole house.
整个房♥子我都搜过了
Okay, we'll be right there.
好的 我们马上过去
Hobbs wants us to meet him back at the station.
霍布斯要我们在警局碰面
What about Suzie Boreton?
苏西·博尔顿怎么办
We'll be back, man!
我们还会回来的 伙计
Come on, I wanna see a dang purple alligator!
来吧 我想看那只紫色鳄鱼
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
走吧 走吧 走吧
You're right.
没错
This is most likely the murder weapon.
这个很有可能就是凶器
But this looks new.
但它太新了
This is fresh blood.
血也是新鲜的
These scissors,
这把剪刀
could they be connected
会不会跟那个
to the scissor sword somehow, right?
剪刀剑士有关
Panto Trost?
潘托·特罗斯特
Screw Wendiwhatever. What about real life?
文迪什么的 那现实世界呢
Four missing women
四个失踪的女人
who were last seen at a super dusty book club.
最后一次出现是在那个尘土飞扬的读书会
A tree with a body in it,
一棵裹着尸体的树
a car in a tree with a body in it.
树上一辆载着尸体的车
Then you got this impossible gun
还有这把不可思议的枪
that somehow shoots air,
可以发射空气
despite having no moving parts?
虽然不含可移♥动♥部件
A house inside another house
一间房♥中房♥
with the murder weapon hidden inside it?
里面藏着凶器
Not to mention
更不用提
some kind of purple people eater,
一个紫色食人怪
'cause that's what that was.
因为就是那个原因
Yeah.
没错
What?
怎么了
Why are you all looking at me?
为什么你们都看着我
Keep going round in a circle. Farah, your turn.
继续轮流发言呀 法拉赫 该你了
It all has to add up to something.
这些最终应该指向同一个东西
Everything is connected,
一切都是有关联的
right?
不是吗
Bart being here isn't a coincidence, it can't be.
巴特出现在这里 不是巧合 不可能是
Well, yes, yes, of course...
是的 是的 当然了...
Wait, no,
等等
a guy with pink hair
一个粉色头发的家伙
who claims to be a prince
声称自己是来自遥远大♥陆♥
from a far-away land called Wendimoor
文迪摩尔的王子
where you, Dirk Gently,
在那里 你 德克·简特里
are at the center of a prophecy.
是一个预言的关键人物
It's connected.
这是有关联的
Yeah! Yes!
是的 是的
Yes, well, obviously the...
是的 很明显...
It... And then, that, and...
它... 那个 这个 还有...
Sorry.
抱歉
This again?
又这样
Look...
听着...
Dirk, I'm sorry.
德克 抱歉
I didn't mean to put pressure on you.
我不是想给你压力
I know that's not how you work,
我知道这不是你解决问题的方式
or... how it works, whatever it is.
或者那什么的解决问题方式
What if that monster ate us?
万一那个怪物吃了我们呢
It didn't.
它没有
What if diving through that static didn't work,
万一从那堆雪花屏里跳出去也没用呢
what if that just killed us?
万一我们因此丧命呢
It did work, it didn't kill us.
都没发生 我们还活着
I couldn't even help you
你逆感症发作的时候
when you were having a pararibulitis attack.
我甚至都无法帮到你
Well, I don't think anyone could.
应该没人能帮我
All I ever wanted was a friend,
我只是想要个朋友
to have someone who believed in me.
一个相信我的朋友
And now you have one. More than one...
你已经有了啊 而且不止一个...
And what if who and what I am is going to get you killed?
万一我或者我要做的事情 会让你丢了命呢
I don't know what this all means.
我不知道这一切意味着什么
I never know how things connect until they do,
事情联♥系♥起来之前 我不知道如何关联他们
and usually before then,
而且在那之前
it's just danger and death.
只有危险和死亡
Why are you here?
为什么你要在这里
What have you got to do with any of this?
为什么要扯上这一切
I...
我...
I saw Amanda.
我刚刚看见阿曼达了
What?
什么
I had like a hallucination
刚刚发作的时候
when I was having my attack.
我经历了一段幻觉
Like Amanda's visions?
就像阿曼达的影像
No, no, no, it was like...
不 就像是...
she was having it for me.
她产生了我的幻觉
Like, reaching out.
就像 传达到了我这儿
I saw her.
我看到她了
I saw her.
看到她了
Dirk, as crazy as it sounds,
德克 这听起来很疯狂
I think Amanda's in danger...
但我觉得阿曼达有危险了
in Wendimoor.
在文迪摩尔
We have to go back to the Cardenas house.
我们得回到卡德纳斯家去
Why?
为什么
And...
然后...
we need to take Panto.
我们得带上潘托
Vogel?
沃格尔
Can you hear me?
听到了吗
Lord Triangle Badevil,
三角·恶邪大人
Hail to The Mage!
向"魔法师"致敬
Hail to The Mage.
向"魔法师"致敬
Hail to The Mage.
向"魔法师"致敬
I've come for the Dengdamor boy.
我是来找那个邓达摩尔男孩的
We have other prisoners:
我们还抓到了其他人
a boogle we caught trying to steal our food,
一个想偷食的巫婆
and two travelers from another land.
还有两个其他大♥陆♥来的旅行者
Only the boy matters.
只要那个男孩
What do we do with rest of them?
那其他人怎么处置
Kill them.
杀了
Hurry up, will you?
你能快点吗
While there's still sand in the glass, you fools.
趁着还有时间 你们这些蠢货
Let him go!
放他走吧
Wait!
等等
I'm so sorry.
很对不起
I couldn't save you.
我没能救你
Shut her up.
让她闭嘴
I will keep you quiet...
我会让你们安安静静地...
It cannot be...
这不可能...
She's glowing.
她在发光
She is a bloody witch!
她是个巫婆
See, I knew it!
看吧 我就知道
Vogel, lunch!
沃格尔 午餐
Drummer!
鼓手
Come on, come on!
快走 快走
Come on, Farson, let's go.
快点 法森 我们走
Now!
快
Wait.
等等
You're letting her go? Why?
你要放她走 为什么
We can't just leave her to die.
我们不能就让她死在这
This way!
这边
You said you fell into a room, Prince Trost.
特罗斯特王子 你说你掉进了一个屋子里
Is this it?
是这里吗
Yes.
没错
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表