剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, wait, where are you going?
等等 你们去哪里
Hey, where are you go...
嘿 你们去哪...
God, I'm yelling...
天哪 我大喊大叫...
I'm yelling at the...
我对着一群骑士...
the knights.
大喊大叫
I'm...
我...
God...
天哪
You're not from Wendimoor, are you?
你不是文迪摩尔本地人 对吗
No.
是的
Then welcome, traveler.
欢迎你 旅行者
My name is Farson Dengdamor.
我的名字是法森·邓达摩尔
Just stop.
别说了
Okay?
行吗
All of this...
这一切...
Is that a unicorn?
还有独角兽
Oh, my God...
我的天...
So, uh, listen,
听着
I didn't get the chance to ask you,
之前我没来得及问你
how is your sister wrapped up in all this?
你妹妹是怎么卷进这一切的
She and I have the same disease.
我和她都患了同一种病
It runs in the family.
家族遗传
Well, actually, she had it first.
一开始 是她有这种病
Well, I pretended to have it first,
一开始是我装病
and then she really got it, and now I really have it.
后来她真的得了病 现在轮到我了
Uh-huh. Okay.
好吧
You pretended to have the...
你假装...
You... you pretended to...
你装病...
Why would you...
为什么...
I did some selfish things.
我做了些自私的事
Things I now really, really regret.
到现在都一直后悔的事
Most of all, lying to Amanda.
主要还是我骗了阿曼达
She wasn't happy when I told her.
我向她坦白的时候 她生气了
That's, you know, uh,
那是...
karmically, that was a good thing to do, I think,
向她坦白是对的
although I suppose
尽管我觉得
you still did end up with the disease, so...
你可能还是会因为这病而死
Where... where is she, then?
她在哪呢
I don't know.
我不知道
The last time I saw her, she told me to get lost,
最后一次见她的时候 她叫我滚开
and then ran off
然后她就跑了
with these four insane guys
跟着四个
who were following Dirk.
曾经跟踪过德克的疯子
Now, with Blackwing after us...
黑翼追着我们
Blackwing, that's the top-secret government agency
黑翼 就是德克之前说的那个
that Dirk was talking about?
绝密的政♥府♥机构
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I brought her into all of this.
是我把她牵扯进来的
Okay.
没关系
You're okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
He took my bike.
他骑了我的单车
That's a heck of a long ride.
这可要骑很久啊
Dirk!
德克
Here, take this just in case.
拿着 以防万一
Dirk?
德克
Dirk!
德克
Maybe he's in the barn.
他可能在谷仓里
Yup. Okay, I'm gonna check upstairs.
好 我上楼看看
Phone lines haven't run to this house in 50 years.
这房♥子的电♥话♥线断了五十年了
Hello?
喂
Todd!
托德
Help me! I have really messed up.
帮帮我 我真的搞砸了
I fell down some kind of hole.
我掉进了一个洞里
What?
什么
Where are you?
你在哪
You're like, in the basement?
地下室吗
No.
不
It's not a basement.
不是地下室
Hey, you know when I said I wanted out,
我当初说我想出去
I meant out of this room, not just out of the cab.
是指离开这个房♥间 不是下车
Just tell me what's on those disks.
赶紧告诉我软盘里都有什么
A lot.
很多
Tens of thousands of pages of files.
一大堆文件资料
You know the first version of this program
你知道吗 这个项目一开始
was called "Black Book"?
叫做"黑名单"
Don't read it!
不要看
But last time you told me to read it...
上次你明明说我能看的
It's secret!
这些都是机密
No! No...
不行
All right... No...
好吧 不能看
Do you want me to decrypt this,
你是想让我来破解
and then you'll read it, or...
你再看这些资料 还是...
No! I... Yeah, but, um...
不 没错 但是
Only the...
只能是...
Okay, okay, just...
好吧
Is there anything in there about disappearing?
里面有没有关于消失的资料
Or people who can disappear?
拥有消失能力的人
Or people who can make other people disappear?
或者能让别人消失的人
Yes, actually,
确实有
there's about four different types...
还有四种呢...
You doing all right, man? You look a bit agitated...
你还好吗 你看起来有点激动
I got a lot going on! Man!
我要处理很多事 好吗
Okay, okay, take it easy.
行 行 别激动
I just... I thought this was a good idea.
我还以为这是个好主意
You know? I mean, we couldn't just let you all stay out there,
我们又不能任由你们在外游荡
all you people with crazy abilities.
你们有各种疯狂的能力
I mean, what did you think you were gonna do with them...
那你要拿他们怎么办
I mean, us...
拿我们怎么办
I mean, did you think you were going to crack us?
难道你是想揭开我们的秘密
Enslave a group of magic people,
控制一群异能者
turn them into a team of super soldiers
组成一个超级军团
out to strike down the enemies of America?
来对抗美国的敌人吗
Sort of?
差不多吧
I just, I...
只是...
I just hit a rough patch, Ken.
我只是陷入了困境 肯
What happened, man?
发生什么了
Something must have happened.
肯定有事发生了吧
The other Brotzman,
另一个布罗茨曼
the girl,
那个姑娘
and the fourth member of Project Incubus,
还有"梦魇"的第四个成员
we had them cornered,
我们当时把他们包围了
and then they just disappeared.
他们却消失了
Into thin air.
凭空消失了
Just like Project Stupid Dirk!
就像他妈的德克一样
And... and then the guy who's helping me,
还有那个帮我的人
Mr. Priest?
普里斯特先生
Yeah?
怎么了
He's crazy.
他疯了
And I just, I need to know more.
所以我需要知道更多
Do you understand?
明白吗
I need to know a lot more.
我得知道很多
Or maybe...
也许
you could just know some stuff?
你可能就知道一些东西
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽我所能
Okay.
嗯
Dirk, calm down.
德克 冷静点
Where are you?
你在哪
It looks like the Cardenas house,
看起来很像卡德纳斯的房♥子
only it's much bigger,
只是这里更大
like, impossibly big,
大得出奇
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表