剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I did find these, though -- Percocet --
可我发现了这个 镇痛药
plus an empty bottle of wine out there.
外面还有一瓶空葡萄酒
I think he just needs to sleep it off.
他应该只要好好睡一觉
What? I don't get it.
什么 我不明白
You're not going to arrest him?
你不打算逮捕他吗
Well, no, technically, we were the ones trespassing.
不 严格来说 我们确实是非法入侵
He pulled a gun on us.
他用枪指着我们
That's true, but he didn't...
没错 但是他没有
he didn't actually shoot it at anybody.
他没有开枪射到任何人
Yeah, because I stopped him.
是啊 因为我阻止了他
This is like my ultimate nightmare.
这简直是我的噩梦
I'm telling a cop how to do their job.
我在教一个警♥察♥怎么做好本职工作
Look, man, I'm not going to just wander around
听着 伙计 我不会到处转悠
arresting everyone.
然后逮捕所有人
You are literally a police officer.
你是一个警♥察♥
This is connected.
这是有联♥系♥的
Well...
嗯...
Everything in your town has gone weird
这镇上的一切在三天内
in a three-day span,
都变得很奇怪
and your fallback is "it's a coincidence"
而你却归咎为 "这是个巧合"
when you have a man literally telling you,
直到有个人真正告诉你
"I'm here to deal with all the weird coincidences."
"我是来处理所有奇怪的巧合"
Acknowledge and engage
你要承认 尽快处理
the bizarre and preposterous set of events befalling you,
这一系列发生在你身上 离奇又荒谬的事
or be swept under them and drown!
否则就会被它们掩盖 然后吞噬
That was a little bit harsher
这比当初你对我说的话
than the speech you gave me, Dirk.
略微严厉了一点 德克
He's got a lot on his mind.
他有很多烦心事
No, no, no, that's fine. I understand.
不 不 不 没关系 我理解
Farah's making me call you.
法拉赫让我联络你
Why?
怎么了
Well, we had to go out on a call,
我们接到报♥警♥ 要出去一下
and the prisoner, Bart, we left her alone.
把那个囚犯巴特单独留下了
Well, now, Tina, you left the dang prisoner alone?
蒂娜 你把那个囚犯单独留下了
Well, we got a call!
我们接到了一个报♥警♥
Heckin' dang it.
该死
Okay, come on, we got to go.
好吧 快 我们该走了
Tina...
蒂娜...
Happy now?
现在满意了
Weed gummy?
吃软糖吗
You don't mind holding my gun, right?
你不介意拿着我的枪 对吧
No.
不介意
Mm. It hurts when I'm driving.
开车的时候硌得疼
That's 'cause it's a bad holster for you.
那是因为你的皮套不合身
For your body type,
根据你的体型
you'd need a shoulder holster or a sling.
你应该配在肩部 或者配个背带
Man, how do you remember all this stuff, huh?
伙计 你是怎么记住这些东西的
My father.
我父亲
When I was young, he put me in classes.
我小的时候 让我去上课
For all sorts of advanced placement.
上各种跳级课程
He'd teach me some of them.
他教了我一些
It was fun.
挺有意思的
Sounds intense.
听起来很紧张
I like intense.
我喜欢紧张
Hey, there it is.
到了
Mile marker 127.
127号♥英里标志牌
Gun.
枪给我
Someone was struck by a car right here.
有人在这里被车撞了
That looks like blood.
这看上去是血
Hey...
嘿...
Whoever it was came from here.
是从这边来的
Look.
看
These footprints are distinctive.
这些脚印很独特
Yep, I've seen these before.
是的 我以前见过
These are the same shoes
这些脚印和
leading out of the Cardenas farmhouse.
卡德纳斯农舍的脚印一样
Wouldn't a normal person who gets hit by a car
一个正常人被车撞了之后
stay on the road?
不该躺在路上吗
This person just walks off into a field.
这家伙却走进了一片田野
All right, come on.
好吧 来吧
We can follow the crooked stems
我们可以沿着压弯的茎
through the high grass.
穿过这片杂草丛
Your dad teach you this one, too?
这也是你♥爸♥爸教你吗
No.
不是
This was the Army Rangers.
这是游骑兵团教的
Power Rangers?
超能战士
Army Rangers...
游骑兵团...
Who saw last night's episode of "That is Them"?
昨晚谁看了新一集的《他们的一天》
Don't say another word! I'm not caught up.
别再说了 我还没看到
Jeanette, you can't fall behind!
珍妮特 你不能落后
The best thing about book club is talking about TV.
读书俱乐部最棒的就是一起讨论电视节目
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
No.
没有
Nothing.
没什么
I mean...
我是说...
look at me!
看看我
Guys, come on. Look at me!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看啊 看看我
Yes, we've seen you.
好 我们已经看过你了
So, why haven't you said anything?
那你们怎么不说些什么呢
Frankly, we don't know what to say.
坦白说 我们不知道该说什么
It's bizarre.
太奇怪了
And you know you're not invited
你知道 我们也不会再邀请
to book club anymore.
你来参加读书俱乐部了
I mean, it's worrying,
这很令人担忧
you coming in here like this,
你这样来这里
like you're having some kind of psychiatric breakdown.
好像你有点精神崩溃了一样
"Worried"?
"担忧"
Now you're worried about me?
你们在担心我吗
You've never cared about me.
你们从没关心过我
None of you.
谁都没有
You've just made fun of me behind my back.
你们只是在背后取笑我
For Scotty always getting detention,
因为小斯总是被拘留
or that our house is a little run down,
或是我们的房♥子很破旧
or that I have to work at the quarry
或是我不得不在采石场工作
and I don't have a nice ladylike job.
没有一份像样的淑女工作
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Our family needs two incomes.
我们的家庭需要两份收入
We can't all have husbands
我们不可能都有
who rake in the big bucks as tractor salesmen,
能赚大钱的丈夫 比如拖拉机推销员
or grain co-op managers,
比如粮食合作社经理
or franchise owners of Gas 'n' Gulp.
比如天然气公♥司♥的加盟业主
So just... put me down to make yourselves feel better.
所以就贬低我 让你们自我感觉良好
But I'm tryin'.
但是我在努力
I'm tryin'.
我在努力
I am out here on my own,
我是靠自己站在这里的
and I get nothin'...
我什么好处都没有...
nothin' but dirt from all of you...
只得到了你们的恶意
even though I have always been
尽管我一直在做一个
the nice one.
好人
Always.
一直
You screwed my boyfriend.
你睡了我的男朋友
That was high school, Karen!
那是高中的事了 凯伦
I needed friends!
我需要朋友
You were prom queen.
你曾是舞会皇后
You had all the friends, Suzie.
所有人都是你的朋友 苏西
You can't be that deluded.
你不能被那样蒙骗
So it's jealousy.
所以是嫉妒
Because you all abandoned me...
因为你们都抛弃了我
We abandoned you?
我们抛弃了你吗
You told everyone that Lisa screwed Mr. Hauser...
你告诉所有人 丽莎和霍瑟老师上♥床♥了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表