剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I should've been here.
我应该留在这里
These people needed me.
这些人需要我
Farson told me they had been waiting for Dirk for years.
法森告诉我 他们已经等了德克很多年
They need us to help!
他们需要我们的帮助
They don't seem very helpable, by us, okay?
他们看起来不是很需要我们的帮助 好吗
I need you, Amanda. I came here to get you...
我需要你 阿曼达 我来这是为了让你...
No, you came here for you. Out of guilt.
不 你来这是为了你自己 出于愧疚
I sacrificed everything to be here.
我为了来这里牺牲了一切
I came here to try and fix things between us.
我来这里 是为了挽回我们之间的一切
Can't you see how dangerous this is?
你不明白这有多危险吗
Do you think I'm four years old?
你是觉得我是个小孩吗
Do you think I am somehow under the impression
你觉得我会认为
that this place is safe?
这个地方很安全吗
It's not our job to save these people.
拯救这些人不是我们的职责
Amanda, I...I know this sounds stupid,
阿曼达 我知道这听起来很愚蠢
but there's, like, a good chance that this is all just a drawing.
但非常有可能 这一切只是一幅画
A drawing.
一幅画
A drawing...
一幅画...
I am not going to leave everyone to die
我不会因为担心自己的安危
because I'm worried about myself.
而让所有人去死
That can be your thing.
那可能是你担心的事
It's not mine.
不是我的
It's good to see you, Todd.
托德 见到你挺好的
Go away.
走吧
There. That is him.
那边 就是他
The wide worlder.
那个外面世界的人
Witchakookoo of the wood,
树林里的疯巫婆
you betray us.
你背叛了我们
You betray all of us!
你背叛了我们所有人
No, look, I can explain.
不 听着 我可以解释一切
No, man,
不
you're gonna listen to me. This isn't my fault...
你要听我说 这不是我的错...
They killed your brother...
你站在那里看的时候...
while you stood there watching.
他们杀了你的弟弟
The Trosts are animals.
特罗斯特家族都是禽兽
Worse than animals.
禽兽不如
They said...
他们说...
Dirk Gently was here.
德克·简特里在这里
They said...
他们说...
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
They killed your brother in front of your eyes.
他们在你面前杀了你的弟弟
Where is your love?
你的爱呢
Your honor, your loyalty?
荣誉呢 忠诚呢
You would wilt and cower
一提到我要做的事
at the mention of what I would do,
我做了的事时
what I have done,
你只会退缩
to protect you.
只为了保全自己
Farson wished for peace...
法森希望能和平...
And I wish they'd shot you instead.
我希望死的是你
There will be blood.
会流血
Much more blood.
会血流成河
It has come to pass just as The Mage foretold.
魔法师预言的都应验了
Hello, boys!
你们好 男孩子们
Hi!
你们好
The Mage has left your world to me.
魔法师把你们的世界给我了
I am his chosen successor
我是他选中的继承者
and have taken his place as your rightful queen.
接替他 成为你们的女王
What do you know of The Mage?
你对魔法师都了解些什么
Stand aside.
走开
Judgey, judgey!
小眼睛看好了
Stand down.
别动
She holds the apprentice's wand.
她拿着学徒的魔杖
Pulchritudo ratzo agazai!
泊奇图多 瑞佐 阿格赞
Much better.
现在好多了
Hail to The Mage.
像魔法师致敬
No.
不
Hail to me.
向我致敬
The answer is here somewhere.
答案就在这的某个地方
It's just...
只不过...
disguised, presently.
目前 藏起来了
I dunno witsez.
我不兹道四什么
I'm missing something. Right?
我漏了什么 对不对
I'm... I'm missing something.
我... 我漏了什么
I'm forgetting some obvious thing
我忘记了一些就在眼前的
that's been shown to me.
很明显的东西
Mona Wilder sent me to Bergsberg,
莫娜·怀尔德把我送去了博格斯伯格
straight to the Cardenas family...
直接送去了卡德纳斯家...
rest in trees...
挂在树上...
and these pictures look just like the ones
那些画看起来就像卡德纳斯家里的
at the Cardenas house,
那些一样
so the boy must have been there...
所以那个男孩曾经...
at some point.
去过那里
At the hospital, Arnold talked about the monster,
在医院 阿诺德说到了这个怪物
the other house,
另一间房♥子
the creation of a world,
一个创造的世界
but never mentioned a brother.
但从未提到有个兄弟
Does that mean the brother-boy is here now?
难道意味着 他的兄弟在这里
He said they brought something home from the boat.
他说 他们从船里带了什么回家
Was that the brother?
是那个兄弟吗
The mural at the house
那间房♥子里的壁画
had the boy on the throne with those symbols,
那个男孩坐在有那些标志的王座上
and the bed in the house sent me to the throne here,
那栋房♥子里的床 把我送到了这里的王座上
so maybe the boy, Arnold's brother,
所以可能那个男孩 阿诺德的兄弟
did the same thing.
也做了同样的事
When did the boy get here?
那个男孩是什么时候来的
Maybe the boy got lost in Wendimoor ages ago,
可能那个男孩很多年前就在文迪摩尔迷路了
and so he drew all this himself?
所以他自己画了这些画
No, that's not it.
不 不是这样的
Bibbit... luff... te painty.
表贝... 看... 看那幅乏
Those are "Zs."
那些是Z
They're "Zs," Like, "Zzz,"
很多Z 就像ZZZ
and they...
而且他们...
like... like "Snore," You know, and... and...
就像"呼噜" 而且...
Arnold said this was going to be real.
阿诺德说这将会变成现实
He didn't say it was real.
他没有说这就是真的
Dreams...
梦...
This came from a dream.
这来源于一个梦
The boy could create things while he was asleep.
这个男孩在睡着的时候 能创造出一些东西
He could make them real.
他可以让它们成真
But maybe...
或者...
ever since he created this place,
从他创造出这个地方开始
he... he... he's been asleep, or...
他... 他就一直沉睡 或者...
Solved it.
解决了
I am so sorry about this.
我很抱歉
Wasdat?
撒么
Solved it! I solved it!
解决了 我破案了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表